• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
After a long time that we finally have a nintendo decision that makes the public very divisive...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do it plz :yeahboi:
*laughs hysterically*
This time Ill have to say stop pranking me because
  1. I want to see my title change and ****ing keep it for once
  2. Its getting old to me and I would like to not get pranked anytime someone decides to. And if I do get pranked again, Imma be severely pissed and annoyed

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Today, my mom got mad at me because I politely told her to give me my mail or separate it on the table since I get **** I need (car insurance stuff, phone bills, or school related stuff) to do or reply to. She just stuffs it with the rest of her mail, and since I think its all for her I don't see it. Today she had my mail under all her bible books.

fml

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Don't get me wrong, I like Waluigi, but I don't think he will ever be playable unless he gets his own game like Dr Mario did.
Yeah but that's all Dr Mario had at the time of Melee's launch, Waluigi has been in many more games than him. You have a point though saying a Waluigi game might be necessary, and I think that's a possibility. Waluigi's time will come... In the next Smash game when all the Assist Trophy characters are made playable :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Today, my mom got mad at me because I politely told her to give me my mail or separate it on the table since I get **** I need (car insurance stuff, phone bills, or school related stuff) to do or reply to. She just stuffs it with the rest of her mail, and since I think its all for her I don't see it. Today she had my mail under all her bible books.

fml
you are how old? You can go through the mail yourself and get your stuff cant you? Thats what I do and I don't complain
Not sure if that is the right way to think but I just said what I was feeling

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That's no god. This is our true god. Sailor Vaati!

I have no idea whether this is a small or normal sized image because I'm on the Wii U...
image.jpg

Yeah but that's all Dr Mario had at the time of Melee's launch, Waluigi has been in many more games than him. You have a point though saying a Waluigi game might be necessary, and I think that's a possibility. Waluigi's time will come... In the next Smash game when all the Assist Trophy characters are made playable :)
im talking about a game mainly focused on Waluigi, not just a usual game that has him in the game in a way.
That moment when you discover you have a @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi post saved on your computer.
You save posts onto your files too?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Do it plz :yeahboi:
*laughs hysterically*
Starting with you first :troll:
This time Ill have to say stop pranking me because
  1. I want to see my title change and ****ing keep it for once
  2. Its getting old to me and I would like to not get pranked anytime someone decides to. And if I do get pranked again, Imma be severely pissed and annoyed
I have no intention to prank again for now; others, however, they might anyway.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sorry for the late reply. I was off somewhere.
From what I could gather, the Forbidden Power was actually hurting Alpha just like it hurt everyone else, and as Hannibal has proven (and Kirby in TWBB for that matter) psychological manipulation can be very successful in getting people to do anything.
But still, it's a video game. I mean, sure. I might play up the whole ham villain thing too if my stats were beefed up, but to go as far as to say "there's a video game thing that makes you turn evil both in game and real life" all the while no one noticing it (Or even fixing it for God's sake. There are admins right? Wouldn't they patch it out?) is a bit too far fetched for me.

I mean, there has to be a point to where you realize it's only a game, that none of this is real (unless they pulled the "you in-game = you in real life" card. I haven't been following it that much).

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
you are how old? You can go through the mail yourself and get your stuff cant you? Thats what I do and I don't complain
I am 22 years old and every time I ask her to give me the mail key she refuses.

I'm going to say this very politely and if everyone on here suddenly hates me, then I'm sorry but I feel it has to be said. Please stop replying and making very confrontational comments on stuff I write without knowing the whole story. I am not complaining and I am a grown man. I am allowed to rant if I wish, and yes you are entitled to your opinions but you can express them more pleasantly. Either that or simply ignore and disregard anything I put on this thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Only this one:

You should post that post in th Slippy Toad Support thread
I am 22 years old and every time I ask her to give me the mail key she refuses.

I'm going to say this very politely and if everyone on here suddenly hates me, then I'm sorry but I feel it has to be said. Please stop replying and making very confrontational comments on stuff I write without knowing the whole story. I am not complaining and I am a grown man. I am allowed to rant if I wish, and yes you are entitled to your opinions but you can express them more pleasantly. Thanks.
Well I was just asking though, I didn't even mean to offend you and since I clearly did then Im sorry

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no post images saved in my computer. I'm safe from the age of extinction.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Well I was just asking though, I didn't even mean to offend you and since I clearly did then Im sorry
No offense, but some of your comments and replies toward me have come off really condescending and somewhat rude. If you have questions, feel free to ask and follow up but ask them but in a way that doesn't make it sound like I'm "complaining" about my problems, rather than venting.

That's all I have to say about this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom