• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
INTERNET FIGHT? DIS GN BE GUD!

I am immune to being pranked.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never got popcorn to watch internet fights because Michael Jackson always buys them all.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
bae: describe yourself using a picture

me:

Also, I don't do internet fights. I'm not a 12 year old youtuber

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I would never start an internet fight and If I was involved in one for some reason I would back out
And eat popcorn as I watch something I didnt start
Pfft, i know.. I only do it for the likes. And the gif would be me feeding Space stranger...

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Sorry for the late reply. I was off somewhere.

But still, it's a video game. I mean, sure. I might play up the whole ham villain thing too if my stats were beefed up, but to go as far as to say "there's a video game thing that makes you turn evil both in game and real life" all the while no one noticing it (Or even fixing it for God's sake. There are admins right? Wouldn't they patch it out?) is a bit too far fetched for me.

I mean, there has to be a point to where you realize it's only a game, that none of this is real (unless they pulled the "you in-game = you in real life" card. I haven't been following it that much).
We don't know much about the gameplay other than that it runs on INSANE VR tech and that the characters' perfectly choreographed movements are controlled in a similar mind-to-life setup as SAO so the chances of the Forbidden Power actually being able to "possess you" as it did with Alpha and Zetto isn't too far fetched.

The real question is who or what the Hellsing is Gamecrazed IRL?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So anyways, I just started to wach Unofficial Sentai AkibaRanger. Remember I talked about searching on Super Sentai before? Well, this is an unofficial installment made by Toei themselves which parodies many tropes from he franchise.

The protagonists? A 29 years weeb obsessed with Sentais an a particular anime girl, a 23 years old cosplayer weeb and a teenager who acts as the only sane person but it's actually a closet weeb too.

I just watched some episodes and I must say, it's really funny, even though I know almost nothing on SS itself the ones I have of watching Power Rangers as a kid are enough to make me get the references.

Let's see how the rest of the show is.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We don't know much about the gameplay other than that it runs on INSANE VR tech and that the characters' perfectly choreographed movements are controlled in a similar mind-to-life setup as SAO so the chances of the Forbidden Power actually being able to "possess you" as it did with Alpha and Zetto isn't too far fetched.

The real question is who or what the Hellsing is Gamecrazed IRL?
So they did play that card. Huh. Well all we need left is "you die both in game and real life" and we'll be golden. I don't know, but I still think there's a lot more holes with this thing whether it's intentional or not.

Also, I'm predicting Hellsing Gamecrazed is either:
A.) Something something trapped in the game.
B.) Mole.
C.) A caustic critic. Preferably one who is similar to that of Yatzee or Total Biscuit.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
I know it is late to make this joke but:

Sonic stars racing morphed featuring adam sandler confirmed :troll:

Also I spotted q*bert on that trailer,now our little boy is a star and can stand on the side of likes of sanic the edgyhag and Dong length pak.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So they did play that card. Huh. Well all we need left is "you die both in game and real life" and we'll be golden. I don't know, but I still think there's a lot more holes with this thing whether it's intentional or not.

Also, I'm predicting Hellsing is either:
A.) Something something trapped in the game.
B.) Mole.
C.) A caustic critic. Preferably one who is similar to that of Yatzee or Total Biscuit.
Hellsing is an anime. An awesome anime. With a mind-numbingly hilarious abridged series.

As far as "playing that card", it's still not confirmed, as Niosi wishes to keep the outside world a mystery for now. It is pretty implied though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, time to check the meet and greet
*no one has Sailor Moon avis*
Bye then :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom