• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
PSN and XBL seem to be working fine now. Yoinked Injustice and other + stuff for when I have my PS4. Also bought Megaman Zero and will be giving it a shot tomorrow.
All I can say when playing Megaman Zero... Grind your Z Saber and Z Buster levels in the first level of the game (not the intro, the one after that) on these purple pole looking machines that respawn a few seconds after you kill them.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Correct: There are normal MLP fans, and then there are MLP fans over 12.

Or I could get a mod to firmly plant their boot on you bipedal tumors.

Way to try taking the high ground then admit you're being annoying. You don't get that privilege.
But I'm not annoyed by this thread. If it is so hard for you to do what everyone asks of you then why are you still on it? :yoshi2:

If you feel insulted, you could also try not purposefully drawing the ire of people. It's common sense that if you want to be a prat, you should expect some kind of social consequence.

Never mind that I actually have credit in psychology and in autism research.
quilt no
stop please i said the aggro wasnt necessary stop
youre being rude
dont make me put YOU on the other side of my whip

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But I'm not annoyed by this thread. If it is so hard for you to do what everyone asks of you then why are you still on it? :yoshi2:

If you feel insulted, you could also try not purposefully drawing the ire of people. It's common sense that if you want to be a prat, you should expect some kind of social consequence.

And I have a PHD in Bull ****.
There is no need for posts of this manner that you are making, if someone is breaking a rule then the admins/mods will take care of it. If they get an infraction then they broke the rule, if not then they did not break a rule. Making jabs is unneeded.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I'm laughing so hard right now. You take the situation too seriously lad.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Maybe we'll listen when you get a masters degree :troll: :troll:

You wouldn't know aggressiveness if it ***** your house and burned your mother.
OH ****

Come on Mang, that's no good.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So I just started watching the Initial D dub. Since songs are not generally sung outside of their base design(many are partially sung in Japanese), the actual subbed words sometimes either gives exact translations of the words used, or their English equivalent. It's an interesting Anime. I mean, cars are not my thing, but I love the music, and storyline is pretty good so far. Simple, but it works. I will say that I don't find the artstyle alluring for the characters. Kind of rough.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
You wouldn't know aggressiveness if it ***** your house and burned your mother.
What kind of a response is this? I'll have you know that your previous statements were certainly worthy of an infraction. But I took you as a smart individual and decided to ask you stop with the first post I placed in this topic during this day.
You continue these aggressive statements, what you claim to be criticism, despite me requesting you to do not do so. I again say, stop please, lest I place an infraction upon you. Your response to my constant request to stop is to openly insult me. I'll have you know that ****** a household is cruel, as I do like having the contents within it remain there. My Mother and I would also not like to see her be burned, as she is not a witch.

I for one do not appreciate this, as it is both rude and heavily comes off as an aggressive statement (something you claim you have yet to make) even if you meant it jokingly which it doesn't appear to come off by. I hopefully assume you are more than aware of the fact that an infraction is more than justified, based on previous acts of yours alone. But since you decided to more openly insult another user I have no choice but to bestow an infraction to you, despite me trying to prevent such a matter from originally happening.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
What kind of a response is this? I'll have you know that your previous statements were certainly worthy of an infraction. But I took you as a smart individual and decided to ask you stop with the first post I placed in this topic during this day.
You continue these aggressive statements, what you claim to be criticism, despite me requesting you to do not do so. I again say, stop please, lest I place an infraction upon you. Your response to my constant request to stop is to openly insult me. I'll have you know that ****** a household is cruel, as I do like having the contents within it remain there. My Mother and I would also not like to see her be burned, as she is not a witch.

I for one do not appreciate this, as it is both rude and heavily comes off as an aggressive statement (something you claim you have yet to make) even if you meant it jokingly which it doesn't appear to come off by. I hopefully assume you are more than aware of the fact that an infraction is more than justified, based on previous acts of yours alone. But since you decided to more openly insult another user I have no choice but to bestow an infraction to you, despite me trying to prevent such a matter from originally happening.
You are this close to having really ever been as far as even decided to have gone and wanted to do looked more like.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
You are this close to having really ever been as far as even decided to have gone and wanted to do looked more like.
Such statements are irrelevant and are only meant to increase post count.

I once again ask you to cease and desist.
NNNNNnnnnnn

gorls

whats happening in this thread?

*goes back to smash 4 frame data'ing*
help

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Such statements are irrelevant and are only meant to increase post count.

I once again ask you to cease and desist.
help
You have to at least sound plausible when you say it was meant to increase post count. I have been on the boards 2,470 days and average less than one post a day. "Mic_128 is proud of you!" is the only trophy I don't see myself getting. At the current rate it would be more than (25000-1968)/365 = 63 years before I got it.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
mmmmHMMMMM

Now sisters, we were having such a good run for a while with the for-the-most-part text chatting/discussion here.

Why have we devolved back to memes?

I don't remember Pokemon ever devolving. Neither should yew!

Make sure guys to not spam!

Remember what spam is?

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Love you all, good night <3

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You have to at least sound plausible when you say it was meant to increase post count. I have been on the boards 2,470 days and average less than one post a day. "Mic_128 is proud of you!" is the only trophy I don't see myself getting. At the current rate it would be more than (25000-1968)/365 = 63 years before I got it.
But.... mod and admin trophies tho?... Hmmmm I personally don't see it happening, but to each their own I suppose :troll: :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
mmmmHMMMMM

Now sisters, we were having such a good run for a while with the for-the-most-part text chatting/discussion here.

Remember what spam is?

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
The card game did have de evolution spray

Also slowbro can canonically de evolve if the shellder comes off

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Devolution? We are the Super mario bros movie now?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
mmmmHMMMMM

Remember what spam is?

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Hey Aero I was wondering if you could get me some frame data Mac's- Oh wait, this message is pointless because it has nothing to do with the social thread. Well Kthnxbye! :troll: :troll:

Btw, don't open the spoiler, it has something pointless and annoying in it
You lack the discipline
kusanagi.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's as inevitable as entropic heat death, unfortunately.
Don't worry though; an alien race has found a way to reverse entropy. It involves finding mood-swingy teenage girls, exorcising their souls, and having them fight eldritch abominations with magic until they become an eldritch abomination. The resulting energy released from their transformation is what's used to combat entropy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Don't worry though; an alien race has found a way to reverse entropy. It involves finding mood-swingy teenage girls, exorcising their souls, and having them fight eldritch abominations with magic until they become an eldritch abomination. The resulting energy released from their transformation is what is used to combat entropy.
Hmm, who am I to argue with science?

Virgilis is also the slowest guy NA. They need to get someone else to help him run the premium stuff.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Man, Quilt. You know how to put your foot down.

@Kermit the Ninja: Huh. Madoka Magica in space, much?

In other news, holy frick does Skitty go in deep. My Nincada in my AS Alphabetlocke woke up only for a wild Skitty to sing him to sleep again. :/

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
no it was to increase post count

you cant prove otherwise youre not a lawyer

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Was it a mistake feeding Lucina's Vampire Brawn Badge to an amiibo? I mean, can I never get another piece of equipment with that attribute?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Was it a mistake feeding Lucina's Vampire Brawn Badge to an amiibo? I mean, can I never get another piece of equipment with that attribute?
No you can, but you have to get it randomly. Which with so many random variables is going to take a looooooonnnnnnggggggggg time grinding.

So yeah it was a mistake either way.

Last edited:

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
Dude, I just put that there for laughs. And it doesn't even have anything to do w/ the Crazy Eye People. It's talking about political bias. Chill dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom