• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll stop checking the alerts just to see if the number in the flag icon glitches or something :troll:

_gold_

Smash Master
Instagram is for the kewl peepz!!!
One of my fellow employee's goes on and on about how he's "famous" on Instagram. And how one of his friends is "famous" on Vine. Like, really? Is that what you're going to amount to?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Didn't you get X/Y? Those two stones are easy to get in those games, in fact the latter in necessary to complete the game. Saying that, I do have those games and I STILL don't have all the Mega Stones, I might make that my challenge for this month.
There's a completionist part of me for Pokemon as well. I try to collect every Pokemon from every location, catch every Pokemon you interact with, legendaries, in-game trades, pick up every item that's on the ground, given, dowsing machine, etc. And I do this for every game. Also, I don't count trading as getting the Pokemon. I have to catch every Pokemon with the in-game ID...I don't count ones you have to evolve or hatch though. Oh, and for legendaries, I reset for IVs and nature. And I attempt to get a male of each species unless they are female only or genderless.

Edit: Also, need platinum flag for that completion thing tho!

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I checked my alerts by pure reflex...

I SOILED IT!! x9001

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
why.png

If something along the lines of this isn't in Mario Kart 8 I will be a very sad man.

(The Gyroid is supposed to be a kart, by the way. I'm lazy.)

:4villager:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So people are feeding with likes?

I vote to rename this thread as the Ryback Thread :troll:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I recommend removing the Kid Icarus link and making it linked with Pit's name. Its better.
Also, yes. Very normal.
How do I do that? I barely figured out how to link the series when I was in that glob of text that is the edit page.

Not sure I can rearrange it properly, either, so maybe advice?

R0Y

Smash Master
More pressing question than what colour is the damn dress:

These are literally what got the thread locked once. Seriously, guys, stay cool about it.
Fellow MGS fan! So you know that MGS V is coming out 1st of September worldwide?

_gold_

Smash Master
So apparently, there's still no sign of a direct. Might as well keep our eyes open for a while longer.
I don't mind the wait. E3 is close enough to where it gets all of my hype. E3 is my Christmas. It's early, but in my opinion, Nintendo is going to win this year's E3.... again.

D

Deleted member

One of my fellow employee's goes on and on about how he's "famous" on Instagram. And how one of his friends is "famous" on Vine. Like, really? Is that what you're going to amount to?
Being famous in a social site? No, thanks. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Judging by how the Farukon is PAWNCH'ing, it seems that the PAWNCH is at the end of the animation right before the flames disappeared, so Shulk just so happened to walk infront after the hitbox disappeared.

I would be great at Game Theory.

D

Deleted member

Fellow MGS fan! So you know that MGS V is coming out 1st of September worldwide?
I'm not sure what to think of this. *laughs*

R0Y

Smash Master
Has science gone too far? :057:
:4shulk: AHM REALLEH...IM REAL-.......... I really have no idea how that happened
Judging by how the Farukon is PAWNCH'ing, it seems that the PAWNCH is at the end of the animation right before the flames disappeared, so Shulk just so happened to walk infront after the hitbox disappeared.

I would be great at Game Theory.

I guess Shulk wasn't feeling it guys

:4shulk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom