• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:4shulk: AHM REALLEH...IM REAL-.......... I really have no idea how that happened
CAPTAIN FALCON USED FALCON PUNCH!
IT'S A DIRECT HIT!
It had no effect.
:4falcon:...
:4shulk:AYE GAWT THROO THAUGHT PRITTEE GUD!

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Holy crap i got my wallet stuck on a basket ball hoop today... Its a good thing my friend had his jacket. (My wallet):4mario:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wont stop the shower of fangames though.
Just saying that because that is some high sequel bait material.
Really? Seemed like the exact opposite to me. Had lots of loose ends tied up and it looks like there is no where else to go.
Not what I meant. Five Night's At Freddy's is a game "series" that relies way too heavily on trial and error, especially when said error is the video game equivalent of a screamer video. It's obnoxious and frustrating, and more importantly, it's not really scary.
Well...People like trial and error. If you notice, a lot of people feel accomplish when they beat the game.

Why does it need to be scary? It's a video game, so the more important matter is if the game is satisfying to play or not.

Going back to trial and error, the thing that makes FNAF is discovery. Discovering the next phone conversations, discovering the new animatronic introduced in the next night, discovering the "attack patterns" of the animatronics, discovering the minigames when you get a game over in five nights at freddy's two, discovering the interesting story elements.

You say trial and error, but you aren't really punished except for a screamer. It is very easy to just get right back into the game. Each stage last about 12 minutes I believe.

People play it to see what new interesting thing is in the game. People play it to have a good time. People play it for speculation.

People enjoy it and thats that.

Now can I convince you to like the game? No, and I don't care if you do. In fact, it would be hard to convince you to since you probably know a lot about it even if I did care about that.

But I do want you to understand where people are coming from here at least.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
How do I do that? I barely figured out how to link the series when I was in that glob of text that is the edit page.

Not sure I can rearrange it properly, either, so maybe advice?
Type this in: [[VideoGame/KidIcarusUprising Pit]] and click "Preview".

D

Deleted member

I don't mind the wait. E3 is close enough to where it gets all of my hype. E3 is my Christmas. It's early, but in my opinion, Nintendo is going to win this year's E3.... again.
Nintendo always wins E3. Except for 2008 and 2009 of course.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got 3 straight 5IV Totodlies.... :cheep:
all of them had Torrent....:emptysheep:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Is it natural to feel uneasy when you've uploaded your first Trope entry?

I'd ask someone there about it, but despite the 5,000 users the forums seem about dead.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LawfulGood

Seriously, how is it??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::4pit:
"Nobody brought up Pit yet?" is weird because you just wrote it. When writing examples, it's better to sort of pretend they were there FOR ALL ETERNITY

You also seemed like you really wanted the reader to know what was already made clear earlier in the article: that the trope is subjective. I rewrote the example to be a bit more assertive, as well as giving a brief explanation on why he's Lawful Neutral.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Went to edit with the advice, someone else tweaked the description already in other ways when I was done. :crazy:

Well, at least the gesture didn't go to waste. Embarrass

*EDIT* Oh, you did.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not if I have anything to say about it!
Like Day™ is a soon-to-be tradition within the Smash 4 Social Thread, that pays tribute to the regulars by giving all (if not, most) their posts Likes™. This gives the regulars recognition and as a result, everybody you're winners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
5 IV Sheer Force Adamant Totodile finally!!
:happysheep:

Now I need some Level/EV Training and a Life Orb, and after that is....

:160:GATR TIME:160:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Oh hey another social thread for me to waste time on that I could be using for doing homework and studying.

Theres a online smash 4 social you are saying? Got a link?
Nope don't know where it is huehuehuehue
I promised :076:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom