• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Capturing Flags is the real challenge in ORAS, I only have 165 but I'll continue because I want to Mega Evolve my Shiny Garchomp into a Fabulous Machine of Pink Death

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
The completionist part of me would want to beat every challenge and collect every sticker...so no. Again, I am not a fan of nunchucks or just the Wiimote. Can't use GC controller on Wii U except for Smash 4 if I had the adapter. Also I'm content with Smash 4 and Pokemon ORAS right now. Still need 150 flags on OR to get Garchompite and need to figure out contests to get Lucarionite.
Didn't you get X/Y? Those two stones are easy to get in those games, in fact the latter in necessary to complete the game. Saying that, I do have those games and I STILL don't have all the Mega Stones, I might make that my challenge for this month.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I find Roger Craig Smith better tho. Shots fired.
Well the sad thing is that unlike brawl sonic, they just reused voice clips from Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Generation. But it's not like that means anything

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The fact that humans are able to confuse White and Gold with Black and Blue.
They are completely opposite colors.
HOW DO YOU MIX THEM UP
different monitors I guest, the lighting affect mess with the color so on some monitors it shows up as white and Gold or Black and blue. It was white and gold on my computer.
We'll see how :4marth: turns out. :troll:
I hope :4marth: turn out well.

D

Deleted member

That moment when you have more likes than posts even though it doesn't matter. :4sonic:

Well the sad thing is that unlike brawl sonic, they just reused voice clips from Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Generation. But it's not like that means anything
True.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, it's up.

Hopefully that wasn't too casual, unsure, and under-referenced for TV Tropes. :4pit:

R0Y

Smash Master
Yeah, I feel as if we haven't got a lot of major news (besides the Xenoblade Chronicles X Direct) and we are in a dry spell right now. I need some major news on to speculate. I'm kind of hoping for a Nintendo Direct this month so I won't be bored as much (even though I do have school to entertain me, it's not the same :cry:).
New one tomorrow, focusing on combat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcXifz5HaNw

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm going to hop in the middle and declare it as blue and gold.
There is no "but's" there is no "if's". It's blue and gold.

/thread

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT

Seriously though, great guitar solo at least.
That reminds me that I need to hear the Sailor Moon Crystal opening song again because Marty Friedman solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom