• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
But they could use Wii Mode to play Brawl on Wii U.
While I could, I now use the Wii U for Smash 4. Also, the Wii is owned by the family while the Wii U is my own, so I don't plan on transferring data from the Wii onto the Wii U because I will eventually have to move out when I'm able to support myself. Also, I don't feel like starting Brawl all over again, and I can't get used to the nunchucks as the main controls. I still have 7 stickers left on Brawl to unlock on the Wii...so eventually I might just see if I can fix the disc reader once I get a good income.

Again, I won't transfer data because my brothers' game files are also on the Wii, and if I move out, I'm taking my Wii U with me. For now, the Wii is used by family for Netflix while my Wii U sits in my room so I can play Smash 4 on the gamepad without having to go upstairs.

D

Deleted member

Wind Waker is that popular now? I remember when it first came out people hated wind waker. I'm happy I got the bundle early.
Quite ironic indeed. It's with everything really; ones hate something and ones do not.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Idk man I usually just go for some Popeyes/KFC. But I agree BWW is good. I just haven't had that much of it to say I really like it.
@ ZeldaFan01 ZeldaFan01 It depends on what you like in a LOZ game. If you prefer the ones like OoT and twilight princess then I think you'll like it a lot. If you liked the ones like A link to the past or pretty much most of the bird-eye-view zelda games then maybe not as much. I personally liked it though there are many times in which the game feels "too" linear but that's just me. Also the motion controls to me are pretty good but I do find myself re-calibrating a lot. Also STOCK UP ON BATTERIES! A certain someone will constantly remind you. You have been warned.
Overall I think the game is a pretty good Zelda game and is worth playing.
Well

I got my Destiny Knot
Lois went crazy
And Hal decided to do crystal meth

Everything is gud now
:happysheep:

Definetly worth it, but feels less strong compared to Twilight Princess and the minigames/sidequests are really frustrating sometimes
Cool cool. I'll definitely take your guys' words into consideration
Also there NEEDS to be a TP sequel or something!!
I've never played Twilight Princess :070:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I got The Wonderful 101 mainly because I already had those two. I'd say all three are pretty much essential if you have a Wii U, amazing that Nintendo did that promotion for what was always going to be the Wii U's highest selling game. I wonder if they'll ever do another...
I bought the W101 right after for 20$ on Amazon:195:, it's a great game so I was surprised it was so cheap

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, he's probably the only Lawful Good character in Uprising!
Hahahahahahaha.

Good point. Now I just need to look up a script of the game again so I can give an example or two of his Lawfulness. . .

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, Destiny Knot mattered, the first female Totodile I hatched has 31/31/31/x/x/31
I still wonder why people use PKHex, is too easy to breed now:dazwa:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
While I could, I now use the Wii U for Smash 4. Also, the Wii is owned by the family while the Wii U is my own, so I don't plan on transferring data from the Wii onto the Wii U because I will eventually have to move out when I'm able to support myself. Also, I don't feel like starting Brawl all over again, and I can't get used to the nunchucks as the main controls. I still have 7 stickers left on Brawl to unlock on the Wii...so eventually I might just see if I can fix the disc reader once I get a good income.

Again, I won't transfer data because my brothers' game files are also on the Wii, and if I move out, I'm taking my Wii U with me. For now, the Wii is used by family for Netflix while my Wii U sits in my room so I can play Smash 4 on the gamepad without having to go upstairs.
Or you could just replay Brawl from beginning... unlock all characters and stages again in Wii Mode. :awesome:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm bored too. Nothing much I guess.
Yeah, I feel as if we haven't got a lot of major news (besides the Xenoblade Chronicles X Direct) and we are in a dry spell right now. I need some major news on to speculate. I'm kind of hoping for a Nintendo Direct this month so I won't be bored as much (even though I do have school to entertain me, it's not the same :cry:).

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I feel as if we haven't got a lot of major news (besides the Xenoblade Chronicles X Direct) and we are in a dry spell right now. I need some major news on to speculate. I'm kind of hoping for a Nintendo Direct this month so I won't be bored as much (even though I do have school to entertain me, it's not the same :cry:).
Agreed. So far March has been meh. Hopefully a Direct or something like it turns things around.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Bah, forget it. I'll come up with something there. :4pit:

Yes, Kid Icarus. You will have your entry soon. :4pit:

D

Deleted member

Newp. Flying is for Slowpokes :troll:

Although to be fair, I am not an official member of the Like Squad, although I believe it to be my destiny
Then I shall change my username to Drive. I'll be twice as faster as a result.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Everyone here who is bored should go start a new TV series.

If you haven't started watching The Walking Dead, start now.

Although I do agree... we need a Direct ASAP. My prediction of Wednesday the 11th/Thursday the 12th still stands. Quote me on it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well TPP is gambling at the Game Corner (Im too lazy to get a Kreygasm emote)
At least the money is fictitious this time; because the last time I gambled I lost $550 IRL :pow::pow::pow:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Agreed. So far March has been meh. Hopefully a Direct or something like it turns things around.
We already calling Marth meh!? But... But... it just started?
I mean March I'm keeping the mistake there it just too funny

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Or you could just replay Brawl from beginning... unlock all characters and stages again in Wii Mode. :awesome:
The completionist part of me would want to beat every challenge and collect every sticker...so no. Again, I am not a fan of nunchucks or just the Wiimote. Can't use GC controller on Wii U except for Smash 4 if I had the adapter. Also I'm content with Smash 4 and Pokemon ORAS right now. Still need 150 flags on OR to get Garchompite and need to figure out contests to get Lucarionite.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I think we will see a Nintendo Direct this month... last one was January when they revealed Fire Emblem If and Mario amiibos... previous one was November when they officially confirmed Duck Hunt Dog in Smash... really, we get Nintendo Directs every other month... I am hoping to see Mewtwo in action and the Mario Kart 8 DLC courses this month.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The fact that humans are able to confuse White and Gold with Black and Blue.
They are completely opposite colors.
HOW DO YOU MIX THEM UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom