• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I DID IT REDDIT
View attachment 41263
I managed to ruin a couple attempts at the ledge :bowser:
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I hope I made you feel proud :yeahboi:
*looks at users*

@Strangest Stranger is in the chatroom!

I dunno, if I'm not mistaken, they managed to release DK64 for Wii VC in Japan, so theyre probably gonna put it out when they finally put N64 games on Wii U VC like they did Earthbound.
I kinda thought DK64 was hard to port to the Wii VC because of Expansion Pack (lol) problems. Maybe a Wii U re-release can help, yeah.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
*looks at users*

@Strangest Stranger is in the chatroom!

I kinda thought DK64 was hard to port to the Wii VC because of Expansion Pack (lol) problems. Maybe a Wii U re-release can help, yeah.
Oh please. That means nothing at all. Majora's Mask also needed an expansion pack, and that came just fine. The only hinderance I see is Rare now being 1st party to Microsoft. I remember reading that Nintendo still needed to pick a bone with Rare for the gba versions of the DKC games and their VC re-ports.

D

Deleted member

Oh please. That means nothing at all. Majora's Mask also needed an expansion pack, and that came just fine. The only hinderance I see is Rare now being 1st party to Microsoft. I remember reading that Nintendo still needed to pick a bone with Rare for the gba versions of the DKC games and their VC re-ports.
Then I have no idea why isn't the game out yet in the eShop / Wii Shop Channel. Maybe they're just lazy or what you said about Rare.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Then I have no idea why isn't the game out yet in the eShop / Wii Shop Channel. Maybe they're just lazy or what you said about Rare.
Maybe we'll find out during this month's direct. (If there is one)

But I'm more worried about when they're finally going to put GCN and N64 titles on Wii U VC

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know, I really don't get why turn-based RPGs are considered "primitive".

Is it the random encounters in some? Because enemies randomly manifesting out of thin air isn't exactly immersive, either. *EDIT* Y'know, like in White Knight Chronicles. An MMO style game.

Is it the battle speed? That's an easy fix. Just have everyone on each side attack at once. It'll tank the processor, but if you're a real manly man, you can go ahead and prove your game and system can handle it.

:4megaman:

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Inb4 Conker's, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie and maybe even Perfect Dark get ported within the next few months. That would be a dream...

D

Deleted member

A kind of? You mean like this:
?
Maybe. Maybe not.

Maybe we'll find out during this month's direct. (If there is one)

But I'm more worried about when they're finally going to put GCN and N64 titles on Wii U VC
If Melee is announced for the inevitable GCN VC section then that'd be the only reason I'd get a (new) GameCube Controller + adapter, if it's compatible with it, anyway. I do want some N64 games to come out, too.

Inb4 Conker's, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie and maybe even Perfect Dark get ported within the next few months. That would be a dream...
Too bad all of them got re-releases on Xbox (but the former had Live and Reloaded, which is a full remake). :troll:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Has anyone got ALL the Amiibo(s)? I've got 18 ATM, and would like to get all the Smash ones. But I just can't find some, I'll end up broke. But it'll be worth it for that Game & Watch, Ness and Duck Hunt Amiibo.
Not yet but I am working on it. :awesome:

I currently have:
:4mario::4link::4fox::4yoshi::4pikachu::4peach::4kirby::4samus::4dk:
:4zelda::4diddy::4luigi::4falcon::4pit:
:4lucario::rosalina::4bowser::4tlink::4sheik::4myfriends::4metaknight::4shulk::4sonic::4megaman:

:4dedede: should be arriving between tomorrow and March 11. My boyfriend successfully managed to pre-order Toad and Gold Mario for me. :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, Finally I have a Female Sheer Force Adamant Totodile ready to breed with my 5IV Garchomp
*forgets to include Dragon Dance on the set*

Here we go again

D

Deleted member

Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie would be great.

Perfect Dark I don't particularly care about.

Conker's Bad Fur Day can go die in a fire.
If those games were to get Wii U releases, then it'd be their original N64 versions (of course) because laziness. :smirk:
I'd be fine with that, honestly.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
If Melee is announced for the inevitable GCN VC section then that'd be the only reason I'd get a (new) GameCube Controller + adapter, if it's compatible with it, anyway.
But do we really need Melee on VC? Is that really what it has come down to.
I'm perfectly fine with playing it on GC or Wii

D

Deleted member

Nope, but I would get the controller + adapter if it came out in that manner. Smash 4 with said controller feels too clunky, at least for me.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
I swear I got into smash bros far too late. I can't get my hands on melee at all and my Wii can't play any Gamecube games anymore. ;(

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie would be great.

Perfect Dark I don't particularly care about.

Conker's Bad Fur Day can go die in a fire.
Heh, I am pretty much the exact opposite. I think the Banjo games are slightly overrated, but still very enjoyable. I've enjoyed spending many hours on Perfect Dark, mainly the 360 version, but Conker's Bad Fur Day is just amazing-this just sums it up great.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, curiosity question:

How many RPGs have nonhuman protagonists?
Spinoffs :4sonic::4lucario:don't count.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
All this Conker talk and nobody is mentioning this?

Blasphemy!

And I don't care the talk is about console-only games.

D

Deleted member

All this Conker talk and nobody is mentioning this?

Blasphemy!

And I don't care the talk is about console-only games.
It's because that game is non-canon and comes from an alternate universe, where Conker's Good Fur Day came out.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Hey, curiosity question:

How many RPGs have nonhuman protagonists?
Spinoffs :4sonic::4lucario:don't count.
Well, Mother 3 has Boney as a playable character, he ain't the main character but he's main party member.

D

Deleted member

I swear I got into smash bros far too late. I can't get my hands on melee at all and my Wii can't play any Gamecube games anymore. ;(
My Wii can't even play games at all. It's just a Virtual Console machine now.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Well, Mother 3 has Boney as a playable character, he ain't the main character but he's main party member.
Wow I was literally about to type the exact same thing. Loved the fact that Boney was a main character, unlike King. The Club Titiboo part was one of my favourites because of Boney:joyful:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

I have a question. Did you have any trouble finding Lucario? It's taking me FOREVER!
Yes, I had so much trouble searching for one at three different Toys R Us stores all over town... damn scalpers... my boyfriend got one for me from eBay.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
What if Brawl gets on Wii U VC before Melee? :troll:
Oh

Oh that's really too bad..
I got a GC for super cheap just to play melee a loooong time ago
Oh and you might wanna get a new disc drive. That's what I did

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Young Couple Lois & Hal have a 10% chance to give a Destiny Knot after defeating them....

Looks like Malcolm's parents are going to get rekt a lot of times :denzel:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well yeah, that's common-ish.

Moogle, the musk cat from Phantasy Star 1, maybe the dragon guy on the Worlds Unite cover??

But I've never seen one with a nonhuman as a protagonist. I'd like to try something like that.:4megaman:

@Rysir check your followers. XD:4lucario:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Go fund my kickstarter for Lanky Kong Country, Lanky Kong Country 2: Lanky's Face Quest, and Lanky Kong Country 3: Style Grace Double Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom