• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Don't trust anybody, not even your shelf...
*Looks at shelf* Ugh do I really have to not trust my shelf? It has all of my nintendo fan art on it. Seriously if any of you don't mind I'll show some of my nintendo related art.
If you can even call it "art"

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Has anyone got ALL the Amiibo(s)? I've got 18 ATM, and would like to get all the Smash ones. But I just can't find some, I'll end up broke. But it'll be worth it for that Game & Watch, Ness and Duck Hunt Amiibo.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone got ALL the Amiibo(s)? I've got 18 ATM, and would like to get all the Smash ones. But I just can't find some, I'll end up broke. But it'll be worth it for that Game & Watch, Ness and Duck Hunt Amiibo.
Nope. I'll probably get :4dedede:'s amiibo only.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Still applying for jobs...Either there's always someone better than me, or I'm just terrible with interviews. Almost every interviewer asks what I plan on doing with my major since it has nothing to do with their business. It's as if they already expect me to leave quickly.
Well stay positive and best of luck on your search!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm starting to believe no matter how much I learn, the science and math I know, my mind shall always be more "mystic" in nature.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've got all but Little Mac and Villager.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I got a little too focused in writing my points about character portrayal. I've been writing stuff for over an hour.

Still have a lot to say, so I might take a few days finishing all of it.

Be prepared for a huge post. (Don't worry, I'll use spoiler boxes.)

Tired of writing. Time to turn off the PC.

See ya.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Don't worry lol, you'll get better with practice. That helps a lot.
Nah I don't really plan on drawing all that much. I just had to make something in art so every project would be something nintendo related. My current computer class projects also end up with something MLG in it though very rarely.

D

Deleted member

Nah I don't really plan on drawing all that much. I just had to make something in art so every project would be something nintendo related. My current computer class projects also end up with something MLG in it though very rarely.
I see. Then it's not bad I suppose. At least you did them all.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You know, they should expand DK64 into a 3DS remake. That would be good.
I dunno, if I'm not mistaken, they managed to release DK64 for Wii VC in Japan, so theyre probably gonna put it out when they finally put N64 games on Wii U VC like they did Earthbound.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom