• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
30 Minutes and I can go home.
This day sucked.
Period 1; Got dragged to the office for no reason
Period 2; Kicked Out
Lunch; Went to my club and played Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Which was awesome)
Period 3; Kicked Out
Period 4; too scared to go to class so I'm just sitting in the library :b

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
What are even the phantom animatronics? Are they the ghosts of animatronics that where haunted by ghosts?
Woah, ghostception.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So if the fan in the second game came to life and became Phone Guy, then someone else must be the murderer!
Quickly! Someone call MatPat! We have figured out the lore!
Nah, too busy making a theory on Mario again.
LOOK ! I found who really is Mario : [insert controversial thing on Mario here].
Nah wait ! Fnaf gives money. He's gonna do one, that's for sure.
tumblr_n03n7dWpTa1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Idiots gives easy money ! Especially the ones who believes everything they hear or see.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What are even the phantom animatronics? Are they the ghosts of animatronics that where haunted by ghosts?
Woah, ghostception.
You get jumpscared by 1 actual animatronic (but it's a guy in a suit) and Balloon Boy (not sure how he survived 30+ years) and then just a bunch of ghosts because why not.

2spoopy4me

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
You get jumpscared by 1 actual animatronic (but it's a guy in a suit) and Balloon Boy (not sure how he survived 30+ years) and then just a bunch of ghosts because why not.

2spoopy4me
But Balloon Boy is also a spoopy ghost :093::093::093:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nah, too busy making a theory on Mario again.
LOOK ! I found who really is Mario : [insert controversial thing on Mario here].
Nah wait ! Fnaf gives money. He's gonna do one, that's for sure.
View attachment 41222
Idiots gives easy money ! Especially the ones who believes everything they hear or see.
Wait, I got it.
Let's make a theory that proves that Five Nights at Freddy's and Mario are in the same universe. That way I can draw in two fanbases at once! I'm brilliant!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Wait, I got it.
Let's make a theory that proves that Five Nights at Freddy's and Mario are in the same universe. That way I can draw in two fanbases at once! I'm brilliant!
Meanwhile, at MatPat's house :

This is genius ! I'll get everyones attention with this theory !

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I've never played any of the FNAF games, and I probably never will. I just couldn't care about something that wears thin so soon- a game specifically about jump scares. Some of the backstory and 'lore' is interesting, as I saw on Game Theory, but this was just something that the PewDiePies and Markipliers of the world just jumped on and made it seem funnier than it probably is. That's just my opinion anyway, if you enjoy it good for you, call me a scaredy-cat I can take it! (Meanwhile I'm playing The Evil Within which is alright I suppose).

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
After the Andy's Mom Theory, I have strong reservations with fan theories.

I could write an essay on why it was wrong but Andy's hat shape literally blows the theory to infinity and beyond.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Now all I need left is Mushroom Joke #1981 and the money will start trucking in...
MatPat right now :

YES ! All of my yes ! But wait...

Zelda theories works too...

Zvarri ! I'll just connect Mario, Zelda and Fnaf together !

Genius ! Absolutely genius ! Ace Theorist, here I am !

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
About people saying Phone Guy is Purple Guy...
That's impossible. The final minigame / Bad Ending prove it. Purple Man returned to the restaurant some time after it was shut down, dismantling the animatronics, setting the spirits inside free and hiding inside the Springtrap suit, which, due to being old, resulted in it's mechanisms inside activating and crushing and mauling him.
HOWEVER, if you remember, Phone Guy dies in night 4 of the first game, which means the killer is not him.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm glad the sword's working.
Let me help you out: There's a bonfire in Sen's Fortress just after you enter the area with the firebombs. Go up from two small sets of stairs from the fog gate and there's a hole in the spiked guard rail that leads to a bonfire.

Also, the firebombs are the work of another giant at the top of Sen's Fortress - he'll throw them at you the entire time you fight the boss too, unless you kill him. Getting to him is easy, and to kill him just strafe on the staircase leading to him until he does his freakout attack and becomes tired. Be warned though, that attack will go throw the wall.
This giant, unlike the boulder dropping one, doesn't respawn.
(Note: It's not terribly hard to legitimately fight him, but it's more trouble than it's worth)

The Serpent men are tough, yeah. Though I suggest you figure out their parry timing, because it makes one on one with them extremely easy. All of their attacks sans the bite can be parried.
Yeah, I've already been tol about the Bonfire by @Cazdon

My problem with the bombs is that as soon as I get onto the steps I get pelted by them. Avoiding them seems like a pain.

And yea the Iaito has been doing awesomely. Thanks to the Bleeding effect I get to have attacks that do absurd bonus damage to the enemies. And it's bad ass looking to, which is good. Now I just need to find an armor set or combination of different armor that I like to be set, Crimson Set suffices for now though.

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
MatPat right now :

YES ! All of my yes ! But wait...

Zelda theories works too...

Zvarri ! I'll just connect Mario, Zelda and Fnaf together !

Genius ! Absolutely genius ! Ace Theorist, here I am !
The more I see posts from you, the more I want to play Phoenix Wright :L
I only played up until I think the 4th chapter of the first game :165:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The more I see posts from you, the more I want to play Phoenix Wright :L
I only played up until I think the 4th chapter of the first game :165:
As a fan of those games, I can only tell you to play all of the games. I finished the trilogy, and I loved it from start to finish.
But I still need to Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and the Edgeworth games.
Just finish it. The fifth case after it is awesome.

We should all go swimming together !

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
As a fan of those games, I can only tell you to play all of the games. I finished the trilogy, and I loved it from start to finish.
But I still need to Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and the Edgeworth games.
Just finish it. The fifth case after it is awesome.

We should all go swimming together !
I agree.
My personal Top 3 cases:
1-5
3-4
1-4

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I agree.
My personal Top 3 cases:
1-5
3-4
1-4
*didnt mention 2-4*
Ewwww.

My top 3:
2-4 (Farewell, My Turnabout)
7-5 (Turnabout for Tomorrow)
4-5 (Turnabout Succession) (Yes I listed an Apollo Justice case, shoot me.) *shot*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually disagree, Melee's visuals have aged well since it didn't go the "gritty, realistic" graphics like Brawl. The characters still retain their Nintendo-like appearance.

Say what you will about :luigimelee:'s voice, his Mario Kart Super Circuit voice is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR worse.
This is the truth.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*didnt mention 2-4*
Ewwww.
That wasn't a bad case either, but the three I mentioned just blew me away. While the final part was amazing, the rest of 2-4 wasn't that interesting. And I don't really like any of the characters in that case. Oldbag, Powers, meh.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I agree.
My personal Top 3 cases:
1-5
3-4
1-4
I prefer calling the cases by their names. But my favorites are "Rising From the Ashes", "Turnabout Memories", "Farewell, My Turnabout", "The Stolen Turnabout" and "Bridge to the Turnabout".
So, in short :
1-5
3-1
2-4
3-4

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That wasn't a bad case either, but the three I mentioned just blew me away. While the final part was amazing, the rest of 2-4 wasn't that interesting. And I don't really like any of the characters in that case. Oldbag, Powers, meh.
Wait, are you saying you don't like Edgeworth?!??!
Just his theme and reappearance make that case top material. Going against him in court after having to deal with Franziska was great.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Finally turned off alerts for the thread getting bumped or having files added. :4megaman:

I still wanna make that girl power community. When is @Warchamp7 usually on?:4samus:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Everytime I get a like alert I always get my hopes up that it isnt Kikki, Rinkario or Coricus.
Im always disappointed.
When does like day end?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Everytime I get a like alert I always get my hopes up that it isnt Kikki, Rinkario or Coricus.
Im always disappointed.
When does like day end?

Obligatory text
Hello passerby mod looking for text, how do you do?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Im always disappointed.
When does like day end?
I dunno. I'll get bored of it sooner or later, but the like button is RIGHT THERE.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wait, are you saying you don't like Edgeworth?!??!
Just his theme and reappearance make that case top material. Going against him in court after having to deal with Franziska was great.
Whoops, I completely he was in that case and his role in it. Yeah, that was also great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom