• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Just found something that I made not too long ago. Why I can't believe I turned this in as a real project,
image.png

If you look hard enough you can see a sanic somewhere

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
PLEASE tell me I'm not too late for the Ace Attorney talk! Without going on too much of a rant, I'll just list my top 3 cases as well:
1) 2-4 BY FAR, they did two unprecedented things in the case that have not happened since that completely distinguishes it from the rest. And why should they? It was done perfectly and has not just the best moments of that game, not just the best moments in the original trilogy, not just the best moments in the whole of Ace Attorney, but, in my opinion, the best moments in any videogame I have ever played.
2) The Dual Destinies DLC case (cause I don't know what number it is referred to as!) It was Phoenix Wright at its best, brilliant premises, spot-on humour, over the top characters/murder but with some genuinely shocking and sad moments, topped off with the most satisfying conclusion of any of the AA cases. Oh and a couple of catchy songs as well.
3) this is really, really hard, I love 1-4, 1-5, 3-4,3-5, and 4-4 but in the end I have to give it to Ace Attorney investigations' final case. If only for that moments where the Great Thief is unveiled. It was far too long, elaborate and annoying at times but that reveal tops anything in the Ace Attorney series outside of 2-4. Makes the whole game with it.

So there's my rant, even though I said I wouldn't. Hope I might've persuaded people to give them a try, the original trilogy is well worth the eShop price, as is Dual Destinies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I have no particular interest to play Bravely Default but damn it's got some sweet music.
I particularly like "That Person's Name Is" since it randomly showed up in my YouTube playlist.
Would you have interest if I told you that it is just as good, if not better, than what any review you might've read has lead you to believe? Just referring to the soundtrack, the boss theme is overused, but my God is it brilliant, and nothing is better than actually beating the bosses themselves with that music in the background. I love that game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
>Hints at lore

K then.
Well, how else can one describe it?
Most of the time the lore is contained within posters that one could easily skip over, and symbolism within the death minigames. Sure, there's the voicemails from Phone Guy, but he's only scratching the surface at best (along with his various hints).

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
When can we have a theme with these colors:

Dark blue + yellow. gr8 pls giv @Warchamp7 your power
We need a general pokemon theme, or better yet, a theme for each franchise in Smash
I saw it thanks to screenshots found in this thread. Looks really good for what it is, in my opinion. If I were to use it, I'd just pretend it is 2001.
Smash World Forums throwback lel :176:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well I'm not sure how to approach the Storymatic thing we're doing...
Was never good with writing prompts.:urg:
It's a voluntary game, naturally. If you're not up to it, maybe you can observe for this first round. Then, in reading the entries, you might get an idea of how to go about tackling prompts.

Or, you can get your life together and just do it. You know, like the rest of us.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So my parents are pushing me to go back to school and get a new bachelor's degree in computer science, but at a school closer to home. I already missed the deadline for Fall 2015...they'll get angry at me if I tell them.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So my parents are pushing me to go back to school and get a new bachelor's degree in computer science, but at a school closer to home. I already missed the deadline for Fall 2015...they'll get angry at me if I tell them.
There's always the Spring 2015 application deadline :227:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It's a voluntary game, naturally. If you're not up to it, maybe you can observe for this first round. Then, in reading the entries, you might get an idea of how to go about tackling prompts.
That's what I'll do.
If anyone actually does it that is, lol.
I would really like to take part though.

"Smash Brothers? I AM Smash Brothers!"

Is that even a contest? The Ultimate Chimera of course. Thing is f****** broken. I just get De-Fusion and the FMB is not a problem :)
Ultimate Chimera is not broken, in fact he is quite functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom