• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I got my soundtrack CD today, and I'm afraid that I'm gonna break the disc when I try and take it out. CD cases are officially my weakness.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I got my soundtrack CD today, and I'm afraid that I'm gonna break the disc when I try and take it out. CD cases are officially my weakness.
Why not transfer the songs to your computer?
I forgot to register for the CD so I'm gonna pirate them, no physical hassles like CDs :190:

D

Deleted member

Why not transfer the songs to your computer?
I forgot to register for the CD so I'm gonna pirate them, no physical hassles like CDs :190:
That's what I'm trying to do, but I couldn't get them out. After 3 minutes struggle and an embarrassing google search for "how to open a CD case," I succeeded. Seeing as how my Xenoblade soundtrack has broken hinges, I think I might as well buy a different case to hold everything. It would be a lot easier.

Like one of these or something

It'll be much easier when I start driving if I just have one case that holds everything. (And I avoid further damage to the Xenoblade soundtrack case)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
He quit once, became a mod again late last year (for the Charizard forum only) and then quit again just recently.
Weird. I have no idea then. Sure he's fine.

I almost did attack Frampt. Good god that thing scared me when I first saw it.
I also atribute my finding of these places to Assassin's Creed. If you can find all those little ****ing items in those giant cities then everything hidden in other games becomes child's play.
My Dex is currently 20, just enough to wield it. But I mostly wanna use it cause it's a ****ing Katana. Like c'mon. Who wouldn't want to use that?
I agree, katanas are great. In truth, there's another katana that is basically the Iaito but slightly stronger (but slower) but it's a pain in the ass to get. I recommend you keep pumping Dexterity until you reach 45, as not only will it drastically increase attack power for your Iaito, but it will also increase the cast speed for pyromancies! :D

Yeah, Frampt pretty much told me it was the place to go.
Ok, keep on using a shield. Got it. My current shield is the one that one of the Balder Knights was guarding, I think it is called a Knight Shield. But I would rather have a different one. How can I get back to the Undead Asylum? I presume it has something to do with that giant crow but I can't seem to interact with it.
Also, when will I be able to next buy more Pyromancy? The only current vendor is Laurentius and there has to be more Pyromancy then what he sells.
To get back to the Undead Asylum, you need to go to the elevator to the Undead Parish, and as it's going up, walk off onto a raised platform. Go to the right, and above where you find those five treasure chests, there's a pillar you need to roll off onto. Walk up the stairs it's connected to and you'll find the crow's next. Where there's a missing egg, you need to - no joke - curl up like a ball, and after about 20 seconds the crow takes you back to the Asylum. Seems obtuse right? It totally is. In any other game there'd be an NPC that would just take you there, but this is Dark Souls.
Also, there's an item near the top of the stairs, it's a key for the Asylum that leads to a ring that lets you move normally in water and swamp land. Very useful.

Be warned when you go back to the Undead Asylum, there are quite a lot of tough enemies. I would definitely recommend touching a bonfire there.

EDIT: And, whatever you do, don't walk on the bricks in the area you fought Asylum Demon. Just...don't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In other news, found out The Real Gamer quit being a mod. Again. Wonder if he's doing ok

Also, holy Mary, Jesus and Joseph, there's this commercial that just came on for a local insurance company and they use horrible cheap CGI. Even the lip-synching is off. It's 2015, can't they afford better CGI artists?
Looks like that company is living in 1995.

R0Y

Smash Master
That's what I'm trying to do, but I couldn't get them out. After 3 minutes struggle and an embarrassing google search for "how to open a CD case," I succeeded. Seeing as how my Xenoblade soundtrack has broken hinges, I think I might as well buy a different case to hold everything. It would be a lot easier.

Like one of these or something

It'll be much easier when I start driving if I just have one case that holds everything. (And I avoid further damage to the Xenoblade soundtrack case)
Careful, those scratch discs.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In other news, found out The Real Gamer quit being a mod. Again. Wonder if he's doing ok

Also, holy Mary, Jesus and Joseph, there's this commercial that just came on for a local insurance company and they use horrible cheap CGI. Even the lip-synching is off. It's 2015, can't they afford better CGI artists?
Just curious, what's the company? I need to see this for myself.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Weird. I have no idea then. Sure he's fine.

I agree, katanas are great. In truth, there's another katana that is basically the Iaito but slightly stronger (but slower) but it's a pain in the *** to get. I recommend you keep pumping Dexterity until you reach 45, as not only will it drastically increase attack power for your Iaito, but it will also increase the cast speed for pyromancies! :D

To get back to the Undead Asylum, you need to go to the elevator to the Undead Parish, and as it's going up, walk off onto a raised platform. Go to the right, and above where you find those five treasure chests, there's a pillar you need to roll off onto. Walk up the stairs it's connected to and you'll find the crow's next. Where there's a missing egg, you need to - no joke - curl up like a ball, and after about 20 seconds the crow takes you back to the Asylum. Seems obtuse right? It totally is. In any other game there'd be an NPC that would just take you there, but this is Dark Souls.
Also, there's an item near the top of the stairs, it's a key for the Asylum that leads to a ring that lets you move normally in water and swamp land. Very useful.

Be warned when you go back to the Undead Asylum, there are quite a lot of tough enemies. I would definitely recommend touching a bonfire there.

EDIT: And, whatever you do, don't walk on the bricks in the area you fought Asylum Demon. Just...don't.
So when I level-up I need to focus on Dex? Aight. Though I'm still gonna put some points into Vitality, Attunement, and Endurance.

And good grief at that logic to get back to the Undead Asylum. Sheesh.

Also you keep ignoring my question about Pyromancies. :L

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
When you quote a post that contains spoilers, your reply will contain spoilers automatically, when it normally should not.
Doesn't that only happen if the person that you're quoting never closed their spoiler?
Cuz that has happened to me, so I just close it for them.

D

Deleted member

There are about 50 people on the boards with the same Rayman avatar.

How many of them must I ignore! It never ends!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So when I level-up I need to focus on Dex? Aight. Though I'm still gonna put some points into Vitality, Attunement, and Endurance.
And good grief at that logic to get back to the Undead Asylum. Sheesh.
Also you keep ignoring my question about Pyromancies. :L
Sorry!
In the words of the Crestfallen Warrior:
"Bloody hell, what is it now? You ask too many questions." :p

Anyway, yes. After you've upgraded your Pyro Flame to +10, an NPC will show up in Blighttown that sells advanced pyromancies. Be warned, though, she sits in a really stupid place in the swamp. You will probably be attacked by mosquitos while talking to her (assuming you came from the swamp bonfire in Blighttown, which I would recommend). She will also promote your Pyromancy Flame to an ascended version if it's +15, which can then be upgraded to +5.

You can also get two really great pyromancies by joining Quelaag's sister's covenant, one by joining and one by offering 30 humanities.

EDIT: Also, be warned, enemies can kill Quelaana (the advanced pyromancer). If you talk to her, make absolutely sure those stupid-ass boulder giants aren't aggro'd on you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom