• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Dear Arceus people are giving out a LOT of likes today. Maybe I just need to post something funny to get some, how about this for a laugh, those of you who haven't played Mother 3?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wonder. If there were a "most likes given" section in the members forum, which one of us would be the very top?

D

Deleted member

By 6.0 we'll have 10,000 likes:198:
I have >14,000 already though. Too bad likes can't be redeemed for the power to ignore mods or something. I keep clicking on mod names on my ignoring spree and then I remember that they can't be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Lol, Diddy Kong Racing?
Yes, Hoo Hah Racing. A Pak Error message shows up when you insert the Transfer Pak on the N64 controller when you turn on the console. It has no effect on gameplay though.
So like the console is turned on already, you put the Transfer Pak and nothing happens
But he can handstand when he needs to, and stretch his arms out, just for you.
Inflate himself just like a balloon. This crazy Kong just digs this tune!
Simple, with a Leather Dong Carry Pack™
Needs more Feature Cyclone Length on Battlefield Sanctuary with no Grace and no Style, Only Dreams ReMix™

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just in case I forget to like, it means one of 7 things:

1. I'm not in the thread
2. My PS3 is being molasses
3. I'm posting
4. I'm slow
5. I don't like it
6. I missed it and don't wanna go back for it
7. I forgot about the whole liking thing in the first place. :4megaman:

*EDIT* Also 8. 2 many posters 4 me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, Hoo Hah Racing. A Pak Error message shows up when you insert the Transfer Pak on the N64 controller when you turn on the console. It has no effect on gameplay though.
So like the console is turned on already, you put the Transfer Pak and nothing happens

Needs more Feature Cyclone Length on Battlefield Sanctuary with no Grace and no Style, Only Dreams ReMix™
Yeah, I did it back in the N64 days lol. When you're actually playing the game, nothing happens.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sorry!
In the words of the Crestfallen Warrior:
"Bloody hell, what is it now? You ask too many questions." :p

Anyway, yes. After you've upgraded your Pyro Flame to +10, an NPC will show up in Blighttown that sells advanced pyromancies. Be warned, though, she sits in a really stupid place in the swamp. You will probably be attacked by mosquitos while talking to her (assuming you came from the swamp bonfire in Blighttown, which I would recommend). She will also promote your Pyromancy Flame to an ascended version if it's +15, which can then be upgraded to +5.

You can also get two really great pyromancies by joining Quelaag's sister's covenant, one by joining and one by offering 30 humanities.

EDIT: Also, be warned, enemies can kill Quelaana (the advanced pyromancer). If you talk to her, make absolutely sure those stupid-*** boulder giants aren't aggro'd on you.
So I should join the Chaos Covenant then?

So basically my personal to do list before I continue with the game is;

Go to the Undead Asylum and get the Crest Shield (Though, if my thinking is correct, I might not be able to get this shield as I think the Hollowed Knight you are talking about is the same knight that was found dying in the first visit? What happens if I killed him on my first visit?)
Get Pyromancy Flame to +10
Farm Large Titanite things from those globs in the depth to upgrade my Laito a bit more
Find Quelaana
Join the Chaos Covenent

I should be able to farm the souls needed to get my Pyromancy Flame to +10 + Large Titanite Shards at The Depths. After that is just a matter of getting back to Blighttown.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

You know what it REALLY needs?

An Expansion. Like, 75M Expansion :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Fun fact: Morbid is 5th on the list of Most Likes Received of SmashBoards. But a lot of Social Thread regulars are high on that list. MisterVideoGaming, Space Stranger, Flight, Japanese Pikachu, Kermit, Frosty.
Even more proof this thread is just random ****posting general.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found out there are people that don't like to eat crustaceans

I'm baffled. They're delicious

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm still curious why we don't eat insects. They are another form of crustacean

But then again, not a lot of them have that much meat

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, since someone mentioned bad CGI animation, anyone wanna link Food Fight's trailer?

It's even worse than my Captain N kick a while back. :4megaman:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So I should join the Chaos Covenant then?

So basically my personal to do list before I continue with the game is;

Go to the Undead Asylum and get the Crest Shield (Though, if my thinking is correct, I might not be able to get this shield as I think the Hollowed Knight you are talking about is the same knight that was found dying in the first visit? What happens if I killed him on my first visit?)
Get Pyromancy Flame to +10
Farm Large Titanite things from those globs in the depth to upgrade my Laito a bit more
Find Quelaana
Join the Chaos Covenent

I should be able to farm the souls needed to get my Pyromancy Flame to +10 + Large Titanite Shards at The Depths. After that is just a matter of getting back to Blighttown.
Yeah, pretty much. Also, yes. It's Oscar. :)
And he'll be there regardless of what you did to him. You monster.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't know how I could live with allergies. As long as I can eat Fried Chicken, watermelon, corn bread and as long as I can drink Kool-Aid and other Purple dranks, then I'll be OK.
I'm afraid of replying to this :200:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Fun fact: Morbid is 5th on the list of Most Likes Received of SmashBoards. But a lot of Social Thread regulars are high on that list. MisterVideoGaming, Space Stranger, Flight, Japanese Pikachu, Kermit, Frosty.
Even more proof this thread is just random ****posting general.
But it does require a considerable amount of effort to make the crap that I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom