• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't know how I could live with allergies. As long as I can eat Fried Chicken, watermelon, corn bread and as long as I can drink Kool-Aid and other Purple dranks, then I'll be OK.
Is it bad I can tell what race you are by that joke because I am also that race?

and the kool-aid stereotype oh god I would never do that, my teeth would ROT

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me and @ Soul. Soul. are at the very bottom part of the Most Likes list. That is progress, B0YS.

With courtesy of @MaskO'Gears.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe insects aren't popular on the menu because of quotes like this from eating insects supporters

"Ants are the first wild animal I ever killed and ate, at the age of four. Most ant species are edible, their flavor is pleasantly sour. This is because ants secrete an acid when threatened, giving them a vinegar-like flavor. In Colombia ants are roasted with salt (crunchy salt-and-vinegar ants!) and eaten at feasts. The queen ants are preferred there, having big juicy butts (more fat). In Colombian folk culture, queen ants are said to boost libido."

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Fun fact: Morbid is 5th on the list of Most Likes Received of SmashBoards. But a lot of Social Thread regulars are high on that list. MisterVideoGaming, Space Stranger, Flight, Japanese Pikachu, Kermit, Frosty.
Even more proof this thread is just random ****posting general.
Fun fact:
Did you that Sean Schemeel, the Original voice of Lucario is also the voice of Goku?

:troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My headcanon is that you two are the same person. You like each other posts, you joined at almost the same date and you almost share the same amount of likes. :troll:
Maybe that is some sort of coincidence.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Maybe insects aren't popular on the menu because of quotes like this from eating insects supporters

"Ants are the first wild animal I ever killed and ate, at the age of four. Most ant species are edible, their flavor is pleasantly sour. This is because ants secrete an acid when threatened, giving them a vinegar-like flavor. In Colombia ants are roasted with salt (crunchy salt-and-vinegar ants!) and eaten at feasts. The queen ants are preferred there, having big juicy butts (more fat). In Colombian folk culture, queen ants are said to boost libido."
I'm tempted to try crickets, but I wouldn't know how to cook them and I'm worried I'd feel the body parts with my tongue too much and thus be grossed out.
:4megaman:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm tempted to try crickets, but I wouldn't know how to cook them and I'm worried I'd feel the body parts with my tongue too much and thus be grossed out.
:4megaman:
Brad Jones of internet "fame" said the taste isn't exactly bad, the bad part is how strange it feels

I haven't tried them myself

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

you know, Ill be honest, I never thought about eating ants before but it is something new. I would love to eat food indigenous tribes eat

D

Deleted member

Haha, yeah, right. What's next? Telling me Lucina and Kid Trunks are voiced by the same person? Get outta here, kid, and go play with your LEGO.
Still waiting for them to announce Mewtwo is voiced by Chiwa Saitou in Japanese and Cristina Vee in English.

I'll be waiting for a long time...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Thanks based DKCR for making Gold Expand a reality (does Tropical Freeze have it too?).
Nah I dont think so :179:
Boobs.

Let's watch the likes roll in.
*cue crickets :troll:
Still waiting for them to announce Mewtwo is voiced by Chiwa Saitou in Japanese and Cristina Vee in English.

This
It would be pretty awesome to have FemTwo in, and people will hate on her because it's not traditional Mewtwo

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
you know, Ill be honest, I never thought about eating ants before but it is something new. I would love to eat food indigenous tribes eat

I'm just going to ask you guys this, but if you were stuck on an island in the middle of the pacific with nothing but a TV, electricity and a copy of Brawl, what would you do?

D

Deleted member

I'm just going to ask you guys this, but if you were stuck on an island in the middle of the pacific with nothing but a TV, electricity and a copy of Brawl, what would you do?
That would be paradise.

Seriously. No people around except me and a copy of Smash.

Or at least, it would be paradise until I get hungry and starve...

D

Deleted member

This
It would be pretty awesome to have FemTwo in, and people will hate on her because it's not traditional Mewtwo
I concur, though it would be even better if they changed her voice to the VAs I mentioned. Why? Because then Mewtwo is voiced by Homura and I have reason to play as Mewtwo.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
where the console!? How am I suppose to play it?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I'd try to complete the Great Maze in the SSE before I starved. Literally impossible:denzel:

R0Y

Smash Master
Exploiting women for attention much?

It's a good thing reptiles don't HAVE those, then. :awesome:
Okay, let's not go crazy. Exploitation of women is an actual thing and saying "Boobs" for likes isn't it...

Boobs are love, boobs are life.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Where am I? :(
In your mind, Apparently.

0/10 for no @Azure Warrior confirmation
Azure Warrior can be the leader of his own like squadron with SG9000.
6 is enough for one squad.
Now the real question here is...
The Leader - Ffamran (Cuz' he's a Mod)
The Lancer -
The Smart Guy -
The Big Guy -
The Chick - Morbid (Cuz' she's a girl)
The Sixth Ranger - Coricus (Cuz' Coricus' account is the newest)
Who would the other 3 be?
:troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Throw brawl into the water and adventure around the island seeing how Im not into brawl that much anymore. Id rather see what the island has to offer

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Okay, let's not go crazy. Exploitation of women is an actual thing and saying "*aoooga*" for likes isn't it...

*aoooga* are love, *aoooga* are life.
Just because it isn't the serious form of exploiting doesn't mean it isn't exploiting.

I was trying to be funny, though.:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom