• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Well, looks like Bowser Jr. existence was pretty easy to find afterall.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Finally ! A Nichijou song where I can understand everything without translation !

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ya know

I liked Power Rangers Time Force

But something REALLY bugs me about it

Gluto never really did anything

His sentai counterpart was a main villain, so Gluto I guess was kind of forced in to match the footage

But at the same time they did NOTHING with him

Edit: The Wild Force team up with Time Force was IMO one of the better team ups (With some that are obviously better or more awesome) And you got to see Wes and Jen hook up (At least for a while) after fate broke them apart

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Ya know

His sentai counterpart was a main villain, so Gluto I guess was kind of forced in to match the footage

Edit: The Wild Force team up with Time Force was IMO one of the better team ups (With some that are obviously better or more awesome) And you got to see Wes and Jen hook up (At least for a while) after fate broke them apart
Time Force brought me back into Power Rangers for a while. Untill wizards happened at least.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ya know

You know, I never liked Power Rangers, so I don't know the "lore" behind it. But I know it's only a big port of Japan superheroes stuff. Let's just say I never liked it has a kid because of how ridiculous it looked, and doesn't like it now because it's only here for selling toys to kids.

But you're free to like whatever you want.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Xenoblade Chronicles really hits the feels right off the bat.

(some may say im really feeling it...)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Time Force brought me back into Power Rangers for a while. Untill wizards happened at least.
If you think power rangers and wizards doesn't match well

You should have seen what Kamen Rider did with it

You know, I never liked Power Rangers, so I don't know the "lore" behind it. But I know it's only a big port of Japan superheroes stuff. Let's just say I never liked it has a kid because of how ridiculous it looked, and doesn't like it now because it's only here for selling toys to kids.

But you're free to like whatever you want.
I just bought a figure of the Metaluna Mutant

So I don't really need to be told what looks ridiculous, LOL.

And while they use some footage and costumes from Super Sentai, The lore and plots aren't the same for the most part. Until the neo Saban era

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
If you think power rangers and wizards doesn't match well

You should have seen what Kamen Rider did with it

I just bought a figure of the Metaluna Mutant

So I don't really need to be told what looks ridiculous, LOL.

And while they use some footage and costumes from Super Sentai, The lore and plots aren't the same for the most part. Until the neo Saban era
I always wanted to get into Kamen Rider but somehow couldnt. The only series I watched regularly was Saban's Masked Rider, which wasnt maybe all that great but as a kid I just absorbed anything that was on TV.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I always wanted to get into Kamen Rider but somehow couldnt. The only series I watched regularly was Saban's Masked Rider, which wasnt maybe all that great but as a kid I just absorbed anything that was on TV.
Start in the Heisei era

I tried to get into Kuuga, but couldn't really

I liked Agito, but it's a little old fashioned.

If you start with Ryuki, then go forward from there you should see some of the good ones

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
Look at all those dislikes on this video. Thanks Diddy Kong.
I know there's a bigger story in this argument about ZeRo saying that Diddy should be ban and won't play but yet use him in a tournament to get money and stuff, but that's none of my business.
Wasn't he the dude who won the invitational tournament? Because I remember that he got a lot of hate just for that. M2K have also ranted about how people hate on him if I remember correctly. Or maybe that's another Zero, idk.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Poor Donkey Kong, the dong is not with him on this one.

Wasn't he the dude who won the invitational tournament? Because I remember that he got a lot of hate just for that. M2K have also ranted about how people hate on him if I remember correctly. Or maybe that's another Zero, idk.
He won the invitational yes. I've mainly seen him on Project M and Smash 4. The hate here is how dishonnest Zero made himself look like, by saying that Diddy should be ban and yet plays him and main like crazy. It's not like Mew2King, where he never said a thing about it and actually started the waves of Diddy Kongs. Here, you have Zero, who plays a High Tier character just for winning money in a tournament. He drop Fox, his original main, just to play Diddy Kong. And since Diddy is already hated, it doesn't help.
So yeah, basically, Zero makes look like an a-hole by playing Diddy Kong and main him, even though he said he was "OP" and should be ban.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
He won the invitational yes. I've mainly seen him on Project M and Smash 4. The hate here is how dishonnest Zero made himself look like, by saying that Diddy should be ban and yet plays him and main like crazy. It's not like Mew2King, where he never said a thing about it and actually started the waves of Diddy Kongs. Here, you have Zero, who plays a High Tier character just for winning money in a tournament. He drop Fox, his original main, just to play Diddy Kong. And since Diddy is already hated, it doesn't help.
So yeah, basically, Zero makes look like an a-hole by playing Diddy Kong and main him, even though he said he was "OP" and should be ban.
ZeRo doesn't make himself look dishonest. He didn't say that Diddy should be banned, he asked "What if?". Luggy, the sentiment is no different than 70% of Brawl's playerbase - Most people hated Meta Knight, yet went on to play him as at least secondary because what's the point in wasting money just because you don't play MK? You strike me as the kind of person who really doesn't have any respect for the meta or high level play (casually disregarding that in spite of ZeRo's proposition, he's been winning nearly everything in sight). There's nothing dishonest with saying something like, "Jesus Christ - Fox is way too flexible in the Melee engine, this guy needs a nerf/rework!" and then playing Fox. It's ******** to call someone dishonest just because someone says something is too good and then they validate the sentiment by winning with them.

The hate is there because it's a competitive community and Ct ZeRo is making himself an easy target. But he'll just continue to show up and collecting their money.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
ZeRo doesn't make himself look dishonest. He didn't say that Diddy should be banned, he asked "What if?". Luggy, the sentiment is no different than 70% of Brawl's playerbase - Most people hated Meta Knight, yet went on to play him as at least secondary because what's the point in wasting money just because you don't play MK? You strike me as the kind of person who really doesn't have any respect for the meta or high level play (casually disregarding that in spite of ZeRo's proposition, he's been winning nearly everything in sight). There's nothing dishonest with saying something like, "Jesus Christ - Fox is way too flexible in the Melee engine, this guy needs a nerf/rework!" and then playing Fox. It's ******** to call someone dishonest just because someone says something is too good and then they validate the sentiment by winning with them.

The hate is there because it's a competitive community and Ct ZeRo is making himself an easy target. But he'll just continue to show up and collecting their money.

Wow wow, calm down, I never said I hated Zero or anything like that, I only said what I've heard about the story.
I respect everyone, and Zero is a good guy, I just report what people have said about him. I have no opinion about this dude and what people have said about him. So please, calm yourself down a bit.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Wow wow, calm down, I never said I hated Zero or anything like that, I only said what I've heard about the story.
I respect everyone, and Zero is a good guy, I just report what people have said about him. I have no opinion about this dude and what people have said about him. So please, calm yourself down a bit.
I like how throwing facts at people somehow means one needs to calm down.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I like how throwing facts at people somehow means one needs to calm down.
Those are facts, indeed, but you don't need to be cocky about it.
So, can we please stop talking about this ? Cauz' I feel it will turn into a fight if this continue like this. And it's not the purpose of this thread.

D

Deleted member

I was just browsing the forum, and I found the most unintentionally funny post ever:

Rocket Raccoon likes a post that says this isn't an RP forum. :troll:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Those are facts, indeed, but you don't need to be cocky about it.
So, can we please stop talking about this ? Cauz' I feel it will turn into a fight if this continue like this. And it's not the purpose of this thread.
Cocky? Where was I being cocky? Being truthful doesn't make someone conceited. If it seems like I am being impudent, it may be that you're not used to being treated like you're not a child.

To recap, you said that:

The hate here is how dishonnest Zero made himself look like, by saying that Diddy should be ban and yet plays him and main like crazy... Here, you have Zero, who plays a High Tier character just for winning money in a tournament. It's not like Mew2King, where he never said a thing about it and actually started the waves of Diddy Kongs. He drop Fox, his original main, just to play Diddy Kong... So yeah, basically, Zero makes look like an a-hole by playing Diddy Kong and main him, even though he said he was "OP" and should be ban.
It really does look like you're stating this as your own opinion. I hope you realize you're only embarrassing yourself by telling someone to calm down when you get confronted, and then trying to sweep it under the rug. For your sake, I'll let it happen.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Cocky? Where was I being cocky? Being truthful doesn't make someone conceited. If it seems like I am being impudent, it may be that you're not used to being treated like you're not a child.

It really does look like you're stating this as your own opinion. I hope you realize you're only embarrassing yourself by telling someone to calm down when you get confronted, and then trying to sweep it under the rug. For your sake, I'll let it happen.
Lad, using big words is not going to calm the situation. You clearly want to win a fight that has no purpose whatsoever. What's even the purpose by the way ? Appart trying to "embarrass" someone who did nothing to you and proving that you're right on nothing, I don't see it.

So please, stop this futile argument right now. And if you think you teach a lesson by arguing on the internet about nothing, then you're far from it.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Thats the cowards way out, and we are all MEN, MANLY ANGRY MEN! AND SOMETIMES WOMEN, WE ARENT SEXIST HERE AFTER ALL! GRRRR!
*flexes muscles*
It's true. But I also don't care enough/get bothered enough by anyone to just ignore them, even if they try to harass me with fake accounts and spam like Conny and Overswarm tend to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom