• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I actually like Ismar. BDSM is interesting, though.
Glad to see you're open to possibilities. :p

IsmaR's going to kill me isn't she? :sadeyes:

Hmm, who's Knuckles the Knuckles going to be paired with? :p

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Kaye's quest in this shipping thread can be summed up by this hack:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
...Well I just took a look at the last few pages.

Have fun with that. I'll just be getting the hell out of here.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard '
*Stale princess Sprogepede's Theme song*
IIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WEST Smashadelphia, Seared and Braised,
On the Stranger, is where I spent the most of my maize.
Eating out, Relaxing, Slaughter aWWW Hail.
Shootin some b-ball, outside the sch-JAIL.
Til a couple of MODS who were up to some crap.
Started eating Chips while I took a nap!
I got a-one little infract and my mind got SCHWINNGED
and said, "You're movign with your @ Mythra Mythra in Beijing!"
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sprogepede(Sprop) Walkens into a hallway.
Sprop: EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Space stranger! WASSSSU- huh?
Space Stranger (SS): WHAT!?
Sprop: Uhhh.... What are you doing?
*Space stranger is wearing a yamaka and the fusion suit, holding a giant long slender pickle and churning butter with it*
SS: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!?!
Sprop: Well OBVIOOUSLY you're churning butter, but... You're doing it wrong...
SS: Oh so you thing you can doit BETTAH HUh!
Sprop: Nonononono, it's just that you're missing the most mportant ingriedient.!
SS: WHAASSSAT?
Sporp throws some dictionaries and some sttyrafoam bottle caps into the bitter vat of buttering can-caning twinkling dawning doodly butcket of cheese
Sprop: There, see. Now you've successfully churned uranium!
SS: OH WOW. THANKS!!!
*Space Stranger Furiouslly kisses Sprop's DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDog.*
Dog : WOOF WOOF ************.
Sprop. Now lets go use machine guns to propel our vehicles!
SS: YEAH!
*They both pump their fists.*
Narrator: But before either of them could make it to el supermercado, they both started to float into the air. They called out for help, but they found out that they were invisible after that stupid prank that @Rysir pulled on them.\
The floated up, spooning until they bbreached earth's atmosphere.
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger lived longer that Sprop. In rememberance of him, SS licked the bread that they were going to buy at el supermercado that he somehow had using his magical propulsion powers.
He wrote a message on the bread in saliva, threw it in his boot, and threw it down to earth. He wasn't a part of the system.
SS hugged Sporps corpse as they floated up into space and burnt in the other sun.
Meanwhile, SS' boot fell down to earth yo and onto a snake. The snake ate the bread, and thus ended the legacy of @ Space Stranger Space Stranger and @ Mythra Mythra . in the end, as they died in space. Although they were in love (Apparently) they really didn't know each other that much, one might say that they were... strangers.
Blarggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg#(*$(&@R*R#@(*(((888
FF writer (Apparently) signing of for 2spooky4me.
Thebes Endermen. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
IIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WEST Smashadelphia, Seared and Braised,

*Space stranger is wearing a yamaka and the fusion suit, holding a giant long slender pickle and churning butter with it*
Sprop: Nonononono, it's just that you're missing the most mportant ingriedient.!
Sporp throws some dictionaries and some sttyrafoam bottle caps into the bitter vat of buttering can-caning twinkling dawning doodly butcket of cheese
*Space Stranger Furiouslly kisses Sprop's DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDog.*
Narrator: But before either of them could make it to el supermercado, they both started to float into the air. They called out for help, but they found out that they were invisible after that stupid prank that @Rysir pulled on them.\
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger lived longer that Sprop. In rememberance of him, SS licked the bread that they were going to buy at el supermercado that he somehow had using his magical propulsion powers.
He wrote a message on the bread in saliva, threw it in his boot, and threw it down to earth. He wasn't a part of the system.
SS hugged Sporps corpse as they floated up into space and burnt in the other sun.
Meanwhile, SS' boot fell down to earth yo and onto a snake. The snake ate the bread, and thus ended the legacy of @ Space Stranger Space Stranger and @ Mythra Mythra . in the end, as they died in space. Although they were in love (Apparently) they really didn't know each other that much, one might say that they were... strangers.
Wat

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Perhaps I should ship you with a bottle of purified water, because *****, you thirsty.
I have a response that is somewhat related to this but I'm not sure it follows the roolz. Also, no, I'm not thirsty, I already have a crush on (hate that word, "crush") love somebody. It's just that in the mean time I don't care if you make fictitious parings between me and some internet people.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

My God...I haven't cried this much! MOAR! MOAR!
Sorry, I gotta go to bed in about 10 minutes. Gotta wake up in 5 hours to leave for vacation.
I'll probably be pranked the next time you see me, if Wolfie follows through.
THAT'LL BEE (@ Starcutter Starcutter ) SOMETHING.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

The Supermercado part was the best, I cry everytime

420/7.8 would read again

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Are these buns made out of bricks or something?
Well they're hard enough to feel like them, that's for sure. They can even get as hard as nails and it ain't hard to tell.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The mods once they review the last few pages:

"Should we hand out the infractions?"
"No. They'll just grow stronger...we need something to balance the amount of stupidity."
"Let's just delete all pages in the 130s!"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
NOOOOOOO! WHY AM I THE UKE?! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ***** IN THE RELATIONSHIP! I'd rather be IsmaR's *****!

In other news, the ending of Samurai Champloo's episode 14 feels like it was inspired by Zatoichi. For those that don't know, Zatoichi was a blind swordsman who fought with an unusual style. He usually held his sword in a reverse grip and maybe he used it as a cane when he wasn't fighting, I'm not sure, but I've seen clips of Zatoichi. Well, Mugen basically pulls off something that Zatoichi would do at the end of episode 14.

Edit: Uke/seme confusion. :p

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
NOOOOOOO! WHY AM I THE SEME?! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ***** IN THE RELATIONSHIP! I'd rather be IsmaR's *****!

In other news, the ending of Samurai Champloo's episode 14 feels like it was inspired by Zatoichi. For those that don't know, Zatoichi was a blind swordsman who fought with an unusual style. He usually held his sword in a reverse grip and maybe he used it as a cane when he wasn't fighting, I'm not sure, but I've seen clips of Zatoichi. Well, Mugen basically pulls off something that Zatoichi would do at the end of episode 14.
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
How about Moi x Capsicum? (Beat) WITHOUT ANY DRINK. (Bites into a nice Carolina Reaper) What? (Hard gulp) I'm a half-genie, leaning toward fire elements. I'm supposed to tolerate this, at least.
Wow, that's a ballsy way to clear sinuses.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, night everyone.
I'll just drop an atomic bomb of anime on you before i leave.
I'll be on vacation for the next week or so, so I'll have limited access to the internet.
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ I'm waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg...
TEEHEE
See ya!
Oh yeah! Also...
Expecting more? TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well, I'm going to bed. Tag me if you write anymore fanfiction. I will leave you with this:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Hey, guys, Anvil's out for the--MMMMRPH!?!
Sorry, lady, but humor me.
If you haven't tried Infinite Stratos, watch it now!

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Is there a text/character limit on posts? I'm thinking about making a large one.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"reading last few pages"

Well, alrighty then. Just gonna leave it at that and never turn back to there.

_________

In other news, I finally just watched (and absolutely loved) Guardians of the Galaxy.

WE ARE GROOT

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
"reading last few pages"

WE ARE GROOT
Groot recoiled in pleasure as his tendrils made their way into his friend's nervous systems. Soon enough he would have complete control of them. No more would he have to worry about being left alone to rot. Groot would complete them. He was Groot. They were Groot. We are Groot.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Groot recoiled in pleasure as his tendrils made their way into his friend's nervous systems. Soon enough he would have complete control of them. No more would he have to worry about being left alone to rot. Groot would complete them. He was Groot. They were Groot. We are Groot.
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , you're in deep doodoo. You better get out fast. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom