• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
*Try to check hot gaming news*
*Sees first page*
What do we have here?-I ask myself
Anonymous vs lizard squad!
Are you serious???

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
I'm still waiting for Shark Repellent to hit public beta.
Why so anxious? Sharks aren't agressive by nature.
Edit: nvm. I see it was a joke.
But Shark repellent is a real thing tho.
Well, you indeed need to cut some mains, or put some as "secondaries". The best is too have 3 mains : 2 that you are really good with (in my case :4drmario: and :4luigi:) and one that you are good with (:4mario:). You can have a fourth one if you are really good with him, in my case, Little Mac (:4littlemac:).

The ones that you like to play, but are not as good as the characters you are really good with. For me, Bowser (:4bowser:) and Ganondorf (:4ganondorf:) are two characters that I enjoy to play, but are not as good as my Doc or my Lil'Mac.

Finally you have your "Tertiaire" or "Thirds". Those are the guys that you just enjoy play. In my case, Wario (:4wario2:) and Robin (:4robinf:) are the ones that I enjoy playing only for the fun and nothing else.

You need to select your mains and class them. This will give you more clarity.
Thanks! This is helpful. I'll see what I can do.
It makes the console believe that you have a Pro Controller or a Classic Controller, depending if you play on the Wii U or the Wii. And it works with every game that are compatible with the Pro controller and Classic controller, so games like Mario Kart 8 will work perfectly with the Gamecube Controller. It doesn't coast much, and if you want to play Project M, you can use it on your Wii U without having a Wii. It's a great deal.
That's awesome.
I got a Link and a Kirby amiibo for Xmas. They are equally as terrifying as Jerry the Pikachu.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've idiot'd out of many arguments then. Probably too many at that...

I should probably un-ignore some people
Yeah, for example I had lightdasher on ignore when I saw her acting kinda strange in a thread which is now gone, but I'm taking her off ignore because
1. That was a damn long time ago
2. It was time to take her off ignore anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Man, last night was stupid fun. Big emphasis on both words there. ¦D

How's everyone doing today?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Morning, Social Thread.

I see the insanity from last night is over. Which is bad 'cuz I wanted moar.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What even happened last night? I was too busy watching Japanese players go ham.
We started shipping everyone in the thread (Space Stranger x SPropegede OTP) and I demanded fanfiction. People actually wrote abou it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom