• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So yeah, here's another parody of those dumb infomercials. I don't want to post too many of these, so this is the last one for a while.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Well, yes, there's the big dumb barbarians with the clubs. One by himself, and two next to each other. The first one is easy is repeatedly backstab, but the pair could either by drawn out with arrows one at a time or just run past them.
I dunno, I still hate that area. It's damn near impossible to not get toxic from that place.
The backstabs on those guys goes right up their ass. It's quite hilarious. And absolutely disgusting.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A bit late here since I just woke up D: Anyways, there isn't really an exploit such as level wraps and such. It's basically just run the game as fast as possible. (Although I'm really a beginner and I might be wrong at some point). Regardless, it usually means never stopping your movement, doing crazy wall jumps, insane boss strategies that I'm not used to etc.
My, hello there one of the most beautiful avis and sigs I've ever seen.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
You should take a break from slice of life and go into action/comedy.
I actually shared my anime slump dilemma in another forum, was recommended an anime(which I think was comedy), but I was too lazy and disinterested to check it out :/

But hey, I guess it's worth a second try, do you have any recommendations for a good action/comedy anime?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The computers in this school that support SShare have Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for free in there.
Plus it's technically the Steam version, so Team Fortress is in it.
And it runs SMOOTH.
We talkin' 60fps.

Now if only the only computers I can use during Lunch Break supported SShare. :(

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Finally changed my sig. Never tried before so I don't know the rules, can anyone tell me if I'm safe or need to change?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I actually shared my anime slump dilemma in another forum, was recommended an anime(which I think was comedy), but I was too lazy and disinterested to check it out :/

But hey, I guess it's worth a second try, do you have any recommendations for a good action/comedy anime?
Assassination Classroom is a good action/ comedy, well, you will have to see it if it is Action but I think it is comedy and If you like straight up Action Jojos bizarre Adventure could work
Finally changed my sig. Never tried before so I don't know the rules, can anyone tell me if I'm safe or need to change?
thats safe. Do you die a lot in Dark Souls btw or are you the god of Dark Souls that never dies?

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Are we talking about anime? Well, the only anime I watch is Sailor Moon (on Hulu) and Pokemon (but not anymore, I must have stopped watching around the Hoenn episodes... especially after this scene.

I still get the feels. :(:sadeyes::crying::cry:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The computers in this school that support SShare have Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for free in there.
Plus it's technically the Steam version, so Team Fortress is in it.
And it runs SMOOTH.
We talkin' 60fps.

Now if only the only computers I can use during Lunch Break supported SShare. :(
I'd still avoid using Steam though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

This is probably the equivelant to what I'll find when I go online :4lemmy:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Source, but if it is true, I wouldn't be shocked.. with **** like Frozen popping up and taking all the glory
Supposedly. Though they could be "reconstructing". Which doesn't immediately bode well. Though with Frozen, I would say most of the current trends in animation in the US came from Dreamworks. But I suppose Frozen has made Disney the main trend setter yet again.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/121379-update-studio-ghibli-to-shut-down-operations

This is probably the equivelant to what I'll find when I go online :4lemmy:
I see Wario in the distance. When it should clearly be Pink Gold Peach.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Oh, okay! I figured maybe they give you trouble. Then in that case, yeah, it's pretty easy. Also, if this is your first time in Valley of Drakes, go left and you WILL find monsters that you haven't encountered yet that can one shot you! :awesome:
In all seriousness, there's a sleeping beast you should go check out. Just don't get too close to him, or try to take his treasure. ;)
I thought the door was to the left as well? Now I'm scurred.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
On a different note, I just remembered the most heavy handed serious ridiculous thing ever to make it into a history book.

"Communists seek to destroy moral and spiritual values by means of drugs, rock music, immoral and loose living, and the secularization of education and the media."

I mean sure the first draft of the darned thing was written in '84, but hoooooooooooooooooooooolllllly crud that's awkward.

Literally the last thing I want here is religious/political heckling, but only the last thing on the list even REMOTELY makes sense for the subject accused.

Just.

What.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
@ Rysir Rysir you up for a couple of matches?
On the topic of anime/manga (I prefer the latter, cause I like to read) If I had to pick my favorite manga of all time
  • Rave Master
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Naruto
  • Full Metal Alchemist
Psyren and Kill la Kill are pretty good as well
Tons of Shonen manga, but my tastes in anime are different
I was away! But I am up for some rounds if you still want to.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Even if I'm not into anime, I'd rather watch those movies over Frozen. GG no RE. :troll:

It's the popularity complex as to why I hate it. So many people talk it up like it's some glorious perfect movie. I haven't even seen it and I don't want to if it makes me talk about it like those people do.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
On a different note, I just remembered the most heavy handed serious ridiculous thing ever to make it into a history book.

"Communists seek to destroy moral and spiritual values by means of drugs, rock music, immoral and loose living, and the secularization of education and the media."

I mean sure the first draft of the darned thing was written in '84, but hoooooooooooooooooooooolllllly crud that's awkward.

Literally the last thing I want here is religious/political heckling, but only the last thing on the list even REMOTELY makes sense for the subject accused.

Just.

What.
I'm still trying to figure out the logic of those who think we faked the moon landing (or the 9/11 truthers).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still my favorite movie ever.

False. The studio temporarily halted production because of Miyazaki's retirement.

He'll be sorely missed, but he's not the only director there.
I corrected my mistake. My bad. Though I figured it'd be separate from Miyazaki's departure.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
thats safe. Do you die a lot in Dark Souls btw or are you the god of Dark Souls that never dies?
I die like all the rest. :) But I've completed it several times. One time tried for a no death run, got all the way to Anor Londo, got taken out by those Silver Knights with the Dragon Slayer bows on the approach to the main bonfire. :(

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

It's the popularity complex as to why I hate it. So many people talk it up like it's some glorious perfect movie. I haven't even seen it and I don't want to if it makes me talk about it like those people do.
Wreck-it-Ralph is the best Disney movie ever.

But I've drifted from Disney and my nostalgia for most childhood movies is broken, so I naturally picked the vidjya gaems one.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I was reading some posts in this thread and it seems people that post gifs saying "I'm outta here!" or something along these lines get lots of likes, so...

-Nope-

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Meh, musicals aren't my thing. I agree with you on the "popularity" the movie has.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I try not to get into that mentality. Though I think we all fall into it at some point. Otherwise, someone would end up being a bit douche-y for disliking something for the sole reason of being popular. It's best to actually watch something and make judgement for yourself. This is why I'm not one to say that Call of Duty is some abomination against the Forces That Be. I never played any of the games. And you could easily say that the hate for the series is everywhere, just like the hype.

I saw Frozen myself on TV. And honestly, it's okay. Nothing special at all. It's a stereotypical Disney Princess film in many regards. There's people that hype it up as the greatest Disney film, but I just can't see why. On the other hand, just like how the hype has been exaggerated beyond annoyance, so has the hate for the film, to some extent.

But what do I know? I'm just some jerk.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I was reading some posts in this thread and it seems people that post gifs saying "I'm outta here!" or something along these lines get lots of likes, so...
What's the point of likes? It's not like they really account to anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom