• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Still waiting he realises his Diementio one is perfect....

maybe this year.....

maybe....
Ey', I liked it too, but I like the variety I get from literally just giving myself random avatars.

NOW IT IS THE TIME FOR SLEEP.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I never had the chance my n64 was stolen... and considering my age i should not know what a n64 is... Good thing i was born in a Nintedo fan family i will probably beat Banjo-Kazooie in an emulator.
Oh that's really too bad. Same thing happened to my cousin, so since she's had a 3DS, she had to re-experience Star Fox 64 and OoT on that
And it's funny because if my dad had never bought an N64 for me and my brother at a garage sale just for the hell of it, I wouldn't have had as much of a happy childhood! *shrugs*
[/spoiler]
Welp.
That's as old as they get.
ah, back when YouTube videos were 240p and 480p! XD

R0Y

Smash Master
I don't remember, but I think you can get into trouble for only posting links even if they're worded. As for tagging, I don't know, but there have been incidents...
Sorry :(
Oh that's really too bad. Same thing happened to my cousin, so since she's had a 3DS, she had to re-experience Star Fox 64 and OoT on that
And it's funny because if my dad had never bought an N64 for me and my brother at a garage sale just for the hell of it, I wouldn't have had as much of a happy childhood! *shrugs*

ah, back when YouTube videos were 240p and 480p! XD
3DS is 240p and the Wii was 480 by the way, lol.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey guys. I saw a while ago theme songs... What are your smash theme song? Like if another smash doc was made and the showed several clips of you being amazing what theme would play?
I have none.
Because I'm just that random. :4pacman:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Watashi wa anata ga sore o okonau koto ga dekinakatta koto o itta.

^^^^Kore.

Watashi wa anata o tanoshima seru nodesu ka?

Haqua is the best! Might be why I started watching more anime...at least ones with harems in them. I just remember a couple summers ago where I decided to watch Toradora, then Kami Nomi where Haqua is from, then started watching other things like Monogatari and a whole bunch of other anime from there.

R0Y

Smash Master
3DS 240p and Wii 480p No you're kidding me.. The qualities look too damn good

That's because of the lack of compression, which is what made youtube 240p so bad.

3DS top screen is 400 x 240, technically 800 x 240 in 3D but for all intents and purposes the same.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Haqua is the best! Might be why I started watching more anime...at least ones with harems in them. I just remember a couple summers ago where I decided to watch Toradora, then Kami Nomi where Haqua is from, then started watching other things like Monogatari and a whole bunch of other anime from there.
Took me a moment to know that Kami Nomi was The World God Only Knows
Based PNG
This remastered avi really looks good
Im in love with this new quality

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Retro is really overrated actually because of how tiny they are and the fact that they are insanely slow to produce titles. Other than small contributions to other Nintendo titles, they haven't made anything but 2D Donkey Kong games since Metroid Prime 3 in 2007. Hell of a lot of talent being wasted, I'm sorry but it's true.

3D Donkey Kong soon I hope.
They have like 100 people working there; they're not tiny. If they were tiny, their slow production time would be more excusable.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!"

...sorry I had to

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
私は、項目をただ部類されことができます!

Goodnight!

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I think it's like the Forum Support forum. You can only see your own threads.

IIRC @ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 posted the original rules. I forgot where he listed the rules but you can ask him if you have any doubts.
Yeah, that's how it works. The instructions are stickied in the Premium forum :|

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Anyone see the latest GRsmash youtube upload? It makes me smile!

R0Y

Smash Master
They have like 100 people working there; they're not tiny. If they were tiny, their slow production time would be more excusable.
And while they do have the excuse of HD versus old SD games, Rare's games were far more ambitious and 3D was still a new thing at the time. Yet now we have 1 side scroller every 4 years from Retro, I didn't even bother with the last one, DKCR fulfilled my nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom