• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Everyone? I dunno about that. You're from Virginia Beach, so they must have taught you some facts about seaside safety.

Me of course, I only know because of Beakman's World. I live nowhere near the ocean.
Well then that you states fault. I'm sure it is common sense to tell everyone about sharks.

Well bull sharks in general

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Just like the number of people who get attacked by sharks, or is it less than that.

Yes, you read this correctly. Sharks don't kill as many people as you might think.
I don't know that and I'm not for estimating, but I did know sharks don't kill that many people. I think I read somewhere more people die from falling coconuts than getting attacked by sharks.

Anyway, it's Sunday the 22nd over here, which means it's my birthday.

Relevant:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Everyone? I dunno about that. You're from Virginia Beach, so they must have taught you some facts about seaside safety.

Me of course, I only know because of Beakman's World. I live nowhere near the ocean.
I thought everybody in school watches

at some point... or maybe it was just mine. =P

Oh man, speaking of which, my high school biology classes were something else lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, it really sucks to see a Nascar driver with a serious injury

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know that and I'm not for estimating, but I did know sharks don't kill that many people. I think I read somewhere more people die from falling coconuts than getting attacked by sharks.

Anyway, it's Sunday the 22nd over here, which means it's my birthday.

Relevant:
Mine's in 7 months.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well gentlemen; the truth has been revealed. The reason why their aren't many Lucario users in Smash 4. Prepare yourselves for the enlightening in which I received at lunchtime with some friends:

"Lucario sucks because he can't combo for ****."

Bask in knowledge, mortal scum. :troll: @ Rysir Rysir
x8hCGdV.png

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I tried my hand at pizza :w
After screwing up by forgetting to preheat the oven and grating the cheese on first I managed not to explode myself putting the sauce on.
However as soon as I took it out it slid of the platter
Deconstructed pizza everywhere ; - ;

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp now Im sad, missed the TPP glitchfest, 2 of my favorite drivers will miss Daytona 500, my 3DS charger failed again.
I hope Sailor Moon Crystal doesn't suck today too :troll:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
If anything is glorious, or has a word Glory on it........... MAKE IT FINAL DESTINATION!

I will NAir Ya down the stairs with your hair onto my MARE!

OH NO! A "R.O.B" STOLE $100 DOLLARS FROM OUR BANK!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom