• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'd rather be trapped for five days inside a Chocolate Factory than a parlor that makes bad pizzas, that's for sure.
I am sensing some form of implication that being trapped in a chocolate factory would be any degree of a bad thing.
Which it would not be.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd rather be trapped for five days inside a Chocolate Factory than a parlor that makes bad pizzas, that's for sure.
And that parlor is just a robot or whatever aliens invented, correct? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
If Mike Schmidt from FNAF was in a smash bros. like game, would you rather have him in his chair (And also moving with it of course) or run and walk normally?

D

Deleted member

A chocolate allergy is a myth. Its impossible for anyone or anything to have such an allergy.
inb4 you start the Chocolate movement, in which every single food in the planet gets replaced by such dessert.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Are there any people reading this who are allergic to chocolate. Please identify!
It's possible, but the amount of people who actually have a true chocolate allergy and not an allergy to anything else that's common in chocolate bars (like milk) are almost non-existant.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Are there any people reading this who are allergic to chocolate. Please identify!
I am not, but I know for sure that people may get allergic reactions to chocolate depending on the ingredients it contains.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I am sensing some form of implication that being trapped in a chocolate factory would be any degree of a bad thing.
Which it would not be.
Easy for a Lucario to say! Lucario love chocolate...

... a little too much, maybe?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
inb4 you start the Chocolate movement, in which every single food in the planet gets replaced by such dessert.
Id be down with that idea! Sounds like a good time!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Is nesses Fair in brawl/melee has less hitbox/range than in Smash 4? Because I don't like his Fair in brawl.

D

Deleted member

Id be down with that idea! Sounds like a good time!
And as a result, the Flag of the World (non-existant) would be Lucario's face, but then The Pokémon Company would file a ceast and desist order.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Are there any people reading this who are allergic to chocolate? Please identify!
I think chocolate allergy probably stems from being allergic to milk products.
rather be trapped for five days inside a Chocolate Factory than a parlor that makes bad pizzas, that's for sure.
We should make a Five Nights at The Social Thread. :upsidedown:

:231:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I just Pk Thunder a Bowser who was on the ledge, it bounced him off the stage and it was hilarious.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
It's possible, but the amount of people who actually have a true chocolate allergy and not an allergy to anything else that's common in chocolate bars (like milk) are almost non-existant.
Just like the number of people who get attacked by sharks, or is it less than that.

Yes, you read this correctly. Sharks don't kill as many people as you might think.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Just like the number of people who get attacked by sharks, or is it less than that.

Yes, you read this correctly. Sharks don't kill as many people as you might think.
Sharks kill tons of people.

It's only the sharks that get caught who get included in the annual statistic reports.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, I have a rather severe nut allergy.

So that means there are certain chocolate products that I can't have, whether nuts are actually an ingredient in the product or if the chocolates are nut-free, just produced in a place where cross-contamination is still a possibility...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well, I have a rather severe nut allergy.

So that means there are certain chocolate products that I can't have, whether nuts are actually an ingredient in the product or if the chocolates are nut-free, just produced in a place where cross-contamination is still a possibility...
I think I have a nut intolerance.

Ingesting raw nuts (e.g. cashews, almonds, etc.) tend to give me a bad time (chest pains). I recently had a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie that started a party in my sternum.

But I can ingest pecans and peanuts. As well as peanut butter and other nut-derived products.

And yet, I can insert nuts rectally without a problem. Even coconuts.

Bodies are weird.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, watching TPP using a MissingNo is a dream come true for me :4dk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom