• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Welp now Im sad, missed the TPP glitchfest, 2 of my favorite drivers will miss Daytona 500, my 3DS charger failed again.
I hope Sailor Moon Crystal doesn't suck today too :troll:
Alll racers at the 500 will chant "DAYTOOONA!! LET'S GO AWAY!!". :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Don't you just love it when you play through 16 turns pf crazy orders, get 5 CDs, and all 5 of them are Ike's Theme?
Because I SUUUUUUUUURE do.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well gentlemen; the truth has been revealed. The reason why their aren't many Lucario users in Smash 4. Prepare yourselves for the enlightening in which I received at lunchtime with some friends:

"Lucario sucks because he can't combo for ****."

Bask in knowledge, mortal scum. :troll: @ Rysir Rysir
View attachment 39957
That's funny, they funny!
Bruh,

Bruh,

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IT'S CANCELLED?!
IS THAT WHY I NEVER SEEN IT IN YEARS?!!!
The Looney Tunes Show was axed last year and they said that a third season would not be renewed. I guess this is what happens when you try to do a sitcom with classic characters that were known for slapstick humor.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Looney Tunes Show was axed last year and they said that a third season would not be renewed. I guess this is what happens when you try to do a sitcom with classic characters that were known for slapstick humor.
This isn't the first time people tried, either. I feel nothing but pity for what they did to Bugs though. They reconstructed him into a totally different dude.

"That ain't Wabbit"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bugs is supposed to get a new show soon as it is. I think it's going to be more slapstick this time around, but that's all I can remember from it.

D

Deleted member

Blame Cartoon Network for that. :troll:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bugs is supposed to get a new show soon as it is. I think it's going to be more slapstick this time around, but that's all I can remember from it.
I don't have much hope for it. Each episode is suppose to be comprised of 4 shorts with more traditonal slapstick comedy. That being said some elements sound like another version of The Looney Tunes Show.
Wile E is bugs smart-ass neighbour, Taz is now named Theodore and is an acountant.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
LOL SM Crystal had fanservice, but still it was an ok episode overall

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Finished Episode 3 of Madoka Magica, holy macro things just got dark very quickly.
Yyyyyyyyyyyyup.
Just keep swimming going.
It's an experience.
Holy **** are you serious?
Smash 4 likes Ike confirmed.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYUP.
And I know that that's not the last CD I need, cuz I'm still missing a few songs, and the "You got all CDs!* message didn't show up.
On the bright side...
I do like Ike's Theme.

D

Deleted member

LOL SM Crystal had fanservice, but still it was an ok episode overall
Doesn't every anime have fanservice nowadays? :troll:
How do the showrunners know what the fans want??!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
To be fair. I like Ike, you like Ike, everybody likes Ike.
(For president.)
So what you're saying is...
WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE!WE LIKE IKE! W̮͉͚͖͉̹̘͇̼͊ͬ̒̉̓̈͌̐ͩ̽̓͑̄̒͋ͥ͂ͧ̀́͘͢͠ͅĘ̵̛̳̙̹͍͙͖̜͔̙̔̾ͬͫ́̂̓̃̈ͣ͗͋ͮ̍͑͌͜ ̶̴̶̦̙̞̗̲͉͈̗͍͕̖̰̘ͮͪ̀̄̂ͣ̀̒ͯ̒ͬ̆̍͋ͤͫ̕͟ͅL̵̢̲͈͇̦̫̲̜̞̳̭ͪ̅ͥ̈́̃ͥͤ̇̓͑̀͂̒͌̌̈́̏̾ͩ̕I̔ͥ̇͒ͥ͐̀ͪ̓̅̿ͭ̏̍͌͘͠͏̼͈̞̲̦̲̗̖̩̳͉͉̕K̵̷̡͔̗̥̱͙̎ͣ͂͆ͪͯ̌̃̎͗̊͗̇͑̆́̽͞E̶̻̗̩͎̤͓̪̾ͣͦͪ̆͛ͧ̎͜͝ͅ ̵̴̢̳̖͎̙̼̣̩͔̗̪̣̞̭̫̮̙̜̋͐ͪ̑́̓ͣ̏̃͆͐̅̍̅̆̎̃ͅI̅͗͗̄ͨ̿ͣͯͣͦ̒̍̏̀҉̣̭̭̱̠͔̮͉̻͢͢K̜͉̺̜̱͓̤̪͚͎̙ͫͮ̅͂͆̀̚͘E̷̶̢̧̥͎̗̐́̈́ͣ̃ͬ́̾̔̒̓͢!̴̡̩̤̭͍̦̏͊̔͗̾̎ͩ͑̔́͗̓ͭ̈̌̄̀̕

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I can't believe Daisy is in Smash guys. It's true. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom