• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
: I have no Idea of what you're talking about because I haven't played Smash in a month and I forgot everything

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
15 minutes left until this hype movie begin and it's rather crazy in the Music Box Theatre. Half of my old elementary classmates shown up just to see The Last: Naruto The Movie and say hi to an old friend (me) since our last physical encounter. All I have to say before I leave this thread is to wish me a happy viewing. Later peeps!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was gonna get salty, but I think Crashboards saved me. I hope.
Now for a less salty version of what I was going to say: I don't see the problem with Sonic.
For Glory players suck bad enough with him that you can just jump over him and he dies, and he's vulnerable to a lot of stuff anyway.
He's also one of the three characters I would be trying to main if I wasn't too busy destroying my self esteem on the internet.
And Rosalina REKs him hard. I can hardly even handle her Lv. 9 CPU as him because I'm a n00b.

Morbi

Scavenger
I was gonna get salty, but I think Crashboards saved me. I hope.
Now for a less salty version of what I was going to say: I don't see the problem with Sonic.
For Glory players suck bad enough with him that you can just jump over him and he dies, and he's vulnerable to a lot of stuff anyway.
He's also one of the three characters I would be trying to main if I wasn't too busy destroying my self esteem on the internet.
And Rosalina REKs him hard. I can hardly even handle her Lv. 9 CPU as him because I'm a n00b.
Sonic is a problem because his voice-acting makes me want to shove my hand down the garbage disposal.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Shulk will now be remembered as "Meme Boy who's feeling something".
Poor Shulk.
I like the really feeling it taunt, but I don't use it as much now because of the meme, some people just over do it to the point that it's annoying, I really wish they have chosen another of his battle quotes from the game.

Morbi

Scavenger
I like the really feeling it taunt, but I don't use it as much now because of the meme, some people just over do it to the point that it's annoying, I really wish they have chosen another of his battle quotes from the game.
I usually down taunt, so I accidentally skip over that glorious taunt... unless I am Falcon. In which case, I accidentally up-taunt because of Melee.

D

Deleted member

I wish that "Piece of cake" was one of his victory quotes, but alas, it is not. I did call "The future is ours to decide" as a victory quote though. I put it on mod Shulk and then it actually happened.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Edgeworth is the best character in the Ace Attorney universe. Hands down.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say people see a good Shulk and fail at emulating him. As a Shulk main, I can say he's near impossible for me to do well online with because of lag. It's why I only play offline.
Don't get me started on the online lag lol. I blitz through the Arts, and any sort of hiccup screws me over and I end up choosing the wrong Art sometimes. Unfortunately, Shulk's one of those characters that suffer a lot when there's lag spikes (WFT as well when it comes to moves like Deep Breathing).Things seem to be better when I play with friends online.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Invader Zim is getting a comic book series. Not the first time something like this has happened, Samurai Jack got comics too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom