• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Smash 5 confirmed to have 128 player Smash and over 368 characters. None of which are Ridley.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Looking through all the amiibos on the EB Games website makes me so sad :(

There are literally none left of wave 2 and 3.
On the bright side, at least they restocked on gamecube controllers :p
Sorry, I had to.

Soul.

Yeah man, let's add Dixie and cut Dark Pit because that's what we're asking for!
Hoo Hah: Female Ver.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TPP curbstomped Erika with the help of the Broken Gen 1 Mechanics (like Bug being super effective against Poison)

:047: Confirmed even more OP

_gold_

Smash Master
Random, but I don't understand why people are saying SSB4 will have an update in the future that lets us share our custom stages. Like Brawl. Where are they getting this information? Is it just speculation?

D

Deleted member

Random, but I don't understand why people are saying SSB4 will have an update in the future that lets us share our custom stages. Like Brawl. Where are they getting this information? Is it just speculation?
I think that got announced in the 50-Fact Extravaganza.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I think just speculation I don't know, but they should do that,some people make some really nice stages.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm bored. So I'm gonna list the characters I have trouble with :
:4sonic: : Disgusting chuckling hedgehog that is too fast and too strong for this game.
:rosalina: : Annoying with Luma. Annoying witout him due to running away.
:4gaw: : I still don't understand how he exactly works.
:4pacman: : Throw his garbage everywhere and tricks you with fire hydrants. It's literally the character who says "Focus while dodging all the stuff I throw on your sorry face".
:4lucario: : The aura has always been pretty game breaking, both in Project M and Smash 4. I still hate Lucario and his comebacks at 145% thanks to Smash 4 K.O abilities nerfed to oblivion.

Yay, my rant is over. Back to being bored again.
It was useful, wasn't it ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:4sonic: : Disgusting chuckling hedgehog that is too fast and too strong for this game.
:4pacman: : Throw his garbage everywhere and tricks you with fire hydrants. It's literally the character who says "Focus while dodging all the stuff I throw on your sorry face".
:4lucario: : The aura has always been pretty game breaking, both in Project M and Smash 4. I still hate Lucario and his comebacks at 145% thanks to Smash 4 K.O abilities nerfed to oblivion.

You know what's the biggest thing I dislike of all (although not related somehow)? Dittos in FG. The noob wins cheaply.

Last edited by a moderator:

_gold_

Smash Master
:4pacman: : Throws his garbage everywhere and tricks you with fire hydrant. It's literally the character who says "Focus while dodging all the stuff I throw on your sorry face".

You're exactly right. Although, Lucario isn't the same as the other ones you listed. That's just part of his abilities. Most Lucario's I face actually stand up and put up a decent fight. The other four don't have an excuse. For some reason, anyone who plays as them, it's like not even a fight. They're dodging the WHOLE time, and it usually ends up going into Sudden Death too.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
:4pacman: : Throws his garbage everywhere and tricks you with fire hydrant. It's literally the character who says "Focus while dodging all the stuff I throw on your sorry face".

:4duckhunt:: That ******* clay pigeon.
:4olimar:: That ******* Pikmin Throw.
:4sonic:: The ****** same.
:4villager:: That ******* Lloid.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No one has experienced true pain unless they fought a :4littlemac: who completely wrecked **** on ground.

All the :rosalina:'s I face are jokes and :4sonic: cannot face the wrath of the green thunder and unlicensed medicine.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Muh Crashboards.

Is good to see that is possible to Trade a Gallade for a Lugia

D

Deleted member

Yo, have you guys ever fought noob-type Diddy players in For Glory? They seem to be using Grab a lot. Looks like the Hoo Hah took effect.

Soul.

You forgot the following:
:4yoshi:: Heavily buffed character that is commonly seen using wavebounce Egg Lay, Egg Throw and FAir in the air.
:4diddy:: Everyone knows him.
:4link:: The ultimate win condition by Scrubs™.
:4tlink:: Another win condition by Scrubs™.
:4miibrawl:: Piston Punch op pls ban
:4ganondorf:: Scrubs™ only use him just because they think they're going to win.
:4wiifit:: Cheap.
:4zss:: Paralyzer spam.
:4myfriends:: Press Side B to get through!
:4megaman: (lol) : NAir
:4mario:: My precious F.L.U.D.D and Cape gimps!
:4luigi:: I feel like using sweetspotted Up B.
:4drmario:: Spam Neutral B.
:4pikachu:: Scrubs™ will only spam Thunder Jolt and whiffed Thunder.
:4ness:: lol pk fire. lol back throw
:4fox::4falco:: lol Reflector.
:4bowser:: lol Bowser Bomb.
:4bowserjr:: lol Mechakoopa.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I really would take pleasure in burning Sonic to the stake.
I don't care if he's a gaming icon, get him out of my Smash Bros!
Yeah, he can go screw himself. He's only here to help Sega gain money, wich he doesn't do anyway (kinda the opposite actually). I thought he was gonna be gone with Snake, but apparently "SANIC NEEDS TO HELP SIGA TO GAIN MOR MONEY !". He failed.
Also, can someone explain to me why :4shulk: is everywhere on FG. Is it just because he's a sword dude with cool abilities ? Cauz' Shulk is also a pain in the butt sometimes, not in terms of difficulty, but the character itself. Heugh.

_gold_

Smash Master
Yo, have you guys ever fought noob-type Diddy players in For Glory? They seem to be using Grab a lot. Looks like the Hoo Hah took effect.
Aren't all Diddy players noobs? Yes, I'm talking to you Mew2King! :denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom