• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@thethirdkoopa is quite the character since he honestly think he could beat me in a wrestling match. Bro is seriously asking for a Snorlax-esque body slam from a powerhouse like me and I am literally no slouch in the wrestling aspects either. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Because people want to break the limits as far as they can. Just like 720p and 1080p became industrial standards (and something to brag about) I expect the same with 4K. I think it will be we common in 10 years' time.

:231:
True. However, I'll wait for 8K and / or 12K instead. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@thethirdkoopa is quite the character since he honestly think he could beat me in a wrestling match. Bro is seriously asking for a Snorlax-esque body slam from a powerhouse like me and I am literally no slouch in the wrestling aspects either. :troll:
"Oh please, I can beat you all!" Is what I'd like to say despite knowing the sad reality of my health.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"Oh please, I can beat you all!" Is what I'd like to say despite knowing the sad reality of my health.
That's what years of training is for my good man and we are going to have this epic match in about three years. He even said so himself that he's afraid that I might wreck him and he like wrestling heavier opponents for the sake of the thrill. I'd say he's a mixture between Glass Joe and a masochist based on his character.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's what years of training is for my good man and we are going to have this epic match in about three years. He even said so himself that he's afraid that I might wreck him and he like wrestling heavier opponents for the sake of the thrill. I'd say he's a mixture between Glass Joe and a masochist based on his character.
Ya sure? Cause looking at his avatar, he looks like a fox who's an axe murderer.

D

Deleted member

And about the thread title, we can't forget the new optical disc format Sony and Panasonic are making...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ya sure? Cause looking at his avatar, he looks like a fox who's an axe murderer.
While I am God who can lead an army of 1,000 men and defeat the average Devil Fruit User, so we're even. Not to mention my notorious pirate record after committing crimes like burning the Flag of Justice at one of the largest marine bases and destroying one of the SMILE factories in Dressrosa.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Am I the only one who, if I had the time travel abilities of Link in OoT, would instead just perpetually travel back in time 7 years until my combat and scientific knowledge was equivalent to omniscience?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I already am inactive. There's just times where I want to relax. Atm, I'm in the mood for more smash snapshots, etc.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey guys
Guess who just made into Smash 4 as DLC

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So apparently TPP are having issues with cutting a tree.
Well it's not the worst we've been stuck on.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yes, it's me bruh. I changed my username as a testing ground. I'll change it to another one once the name change limit is open again.
I'm still calling you xSoul.
At least, until you change your name back to English.
(But even then...)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*posted :4bedoop: in the Paper Mario conversation*
Now we see how much people fall for it

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So apparently TPP are having issues with cutting a tree.
Well it's not the worst we've been stuck on.
- Press a direction to face the tree
- Press start
- Press a direction to go to "Pokemon"
- Press A
- Press a direction to go the Pokemon with Cut.
- Press A at the Pokemon
- Press a direction to scroll down to Cut
- Press A at "Cut"

I can see why they'd have trouble. Btw, they finally cut it down.
Glad they made it easier to use HMs in Gold and Silver without having to go through all those steps.

Yeah, I think that was added in gen III.
Nope. Gold and Silver. (gen 2)

-----

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
- Press a direction to face the tree
- Press start
- Press a direction to go to "Pokemon"
- Press A
- Press a direction to go the Pokemon with Cut.
- Press A at the Pokemon
- Press a direction to scroll down to Cut
- Press A at "Cut"

I can see why they'd have trouble. Btw, they finally cut it down.

-----
Alternatively, you could also press "A" when facing the tree (unless that was in later installments)...
But yeah, it's depressing but they've made it.

Edit: And now we face a new tree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom