• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just got a Mii hat. And it was the same one as I once got but lost because game over.

Yay.

Only 7 hats left.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Remember that time Spider-Man was in a TransFormers comic? Because that actually happened. Look at it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Remember that time Spider-Man was in a TransFormers comic? Because that actually happened. Look at it.

Nick Fury too. And there was a Transformers/Avengers crossover too.

Transformerbuster Armor toy or riot.

Fun fact: It was Marvel who decided to name the characters Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nick Fury too. And there was a Transformers/Avengers crossover too.

Transformerbuster Armor toy or riot.

Fun fact: It was Marvel who decided to name the characters Optimus Prime and Megatron.
Yeah, Optimus Prime just sounds....awesome. Better than just being called Convoy, I think that was his original name.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
*Checks*

I remember 90's Aquaman looking badass.

This one I can describe it like this:

It's in the same verse as Man of Steel so no surprise.
C'mon it's not that edgy. I didn't almost cut myself while looking at it. Besides, Aquaman didn't have a gun in that picture.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
So my best bud and I took a trip to Wal-Mart at 3 in the morning to pick up a 65" TV. This TV is a thing of beauty.

I can imagine playing Smash on this behemoth. At 1080p? It'll be a beautiful, beautiful time. I will get a Wii U soon, and my reaction will be kinda like this.

Dem Pixals

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
4 hours of work next week...welp. Guess I should start looking. Good for school though.

D

Deleted member

So my best bud and I took a trip to Wal-Mart at 3 in the morning to pick up a 65" TV. This TV is a thing of beauty.

I can imagine playing Smash on this behemoth. At 1080p? It'll be a beautiful, beautiful time. I will get a Wii U soon, and my reaction will be kinda like this.

Dem Pixals
Nice. I still don't understand why 4K exists, though (unrelated in some form to your post).

I missed and ended up on the edge where I couldn't do anything, so I got killed there.
Oh, I see. That must suck.

R0Y

Smash Master
Nice. I still don't understand why 4K exists, though (unrelated in some form to your post).

Oh, I see. That must suck.
Eh, if wall-sized TV's and 4k games ever really become a thing, I'd say if you're TV is over 70" I would bite. 4K looks fantastic with native media.

R0Y

Smash Master

Dem Pixals
Yes

Soul.

I sometimes think 4K is trash but that resoultion is getting cheaper and 1080p is slowly receiving dust.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Because people want to break the limits as far as they can. Just like 720p and 1080p became industrial standards (and something to brag about) I expect the same with 4K. I think it will be we common in 10 years' time.

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eh, if wall-sized TV's and 4k games ever really become a thing, I'd say if you're TV is over 70" I would bite. 4K looks fantastic with native media.
Hmm, we'll see how that turns out, I suppose.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom