• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*pat pat* I'm sorry.
The worst part is how I found out. We were picking her up and we were gonna hang out together at the mall. But she had to get dressed, so we waited for her in her living room. I then learned how many ****s she gave about people's opinions. Three of the characters from the anime Hetalia were in the living room, one I saw in the kitchen, AND SHE WALKS INTO THE ROOM WITH TWO OF THEM AROUND HER ARMS AS IF SHE WALKED OUT OF A NIGHTCLUB!

I'm sorry, but Jesus man...

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute I think Lucas kicks (Which are different than Nesses) has some kind of origin, like I think the kick moves lucas has are based off of Duster from Mother 3. Who agrees with me?
Also his up Taunt References maybe that monkey's banana peels from the same game.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone made a picture of what will the Cutted Stages from the previous games looked like in Omega version?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The worst part is how I found out. We were picking her up and we were gonna hang out together at the mall. But she had to get dressed, so we waited for her in her living room. I then learned how many ****s she gave about people's opinions. Three of the characters from the anime Hetalia were in the living room, one I saw in the kitchen, AND SHE WALKS INTO THE ROOM WITH TWO OF THEM AROUND HER ARMS AS IF SHE WALKED OUT OF A NIGHTCLUB!

I'm NOT trying to get a mental image of that. It would give me nightmares.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I have a mental image of that and Im laughing hard now

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Well damn I like Hetaia but I dont do that

What a creepy fangirl

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Has anyone made a picture of what will the Cutted Stages from the previous games looked like in Omega version?
Huh, what?

Are you talking about past stages that aren't in SSB4, like Spear Pillar, Great Bay, and Sector Z?

I'm sure a 3D modeller and Brawl hacker could help make omega/Final Destination versions of them.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The lucario section is probably the least productive place to discuss customs, about 90% of the section's population despise anything that is a custom move on lucario. Impossible to get information since no one wants to discuss it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The lucario section is probably the least productive place to discuss customs, about 90% of the section's population despise anything that is a custom move on lucario. Impossible to get information since no one wants to discuss it.
What? I thought Piercing Aura Sphere was a popular custom :substitute:

EDIT: Actually is Snaring Aura Sphere, my bad

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Man, building a good Minecraft world is so easy with slaves friends like mine.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Greentext
>Be Me
>Dedede thread
>Asks about customs
>"Ew Customs"
>"Get good at the game first kthx"
>ETC
>MFW

No..png

Soul.

Same thing happens on the Pikachu boards.
>Distant Thunder has potential
>No it doesn't, it's way too slow to do its job

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Alright guys, let me ask you something: I'm going to put $30 into my Wii Shop Channel account (not Wii U eShop) and buy the following:

- Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Earth for $12 (I have the Wii sequel that I got brand new for 5 bucks so why not the prequel?)
- Lost Winds for $10 (I actually bought this game already. However, it was the ONLY game that did not get transferred to my Wii U when I did the system transfer, even though the game's sequel got transferred)
- A third game for EXACTLY $8 (no more, no less)

I'm still deciding on what the third game be. So give me some ideas. Here's a list of games that are $8 on the Wii Shop Channel that I already own:

- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
- F-Zero (Wii U version)
- Groovin' Blocks
- Kirby's Dream Course (Wii U version)
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Wii U version)
- Kirby Super Star (Wii U version)
- Pilotwings (Wii U version)
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Super Mario Kart (Also own Wii U version)
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- Super Mario World (Also own Wii U version)
- Super Punch-Out!! (Also own Wii U version)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Also own Wii U version)
- WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase
I'm getting close to deciding the 3rd game: I'm leaning towards Chrono Trigger right now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anybody know when The Social Thread 4.0 comes out on VHS? Screw Blu-ray.
Same time as the laser disc version. Obviously. But I do wonder when the 32X version of the game will release.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
...What. I think you mean Snaring Sphere. Piercing sucks. :4lucario:
More like snaring aura sphere is actually given a rare mention due to combo potential. Popular and lucario customs never share the same sentence. Otherwise its 1111 purists.

While I know all of the extreme speed customs are completely terrible and that Snaring aura sphere and long distance force palm are the only 2 really worth looking into but its a massive pain when its ALL rejected because most of lucario's customs are bad.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hmm...question for people.

If your life was a musical, what would the names of the songs be, and who would they be sung by? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom