• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*sorry this is late and not a quote. PS3 plus Crashboards equals bad time*
I actually like Sonic's grunts, but the lines he says are ear grating even to me. They REALLY shouldn't have used stock audio for Smash.
If he isn't taunting or using his final smash, then I don't see how he's any different from Pit or Yoshi. Heck, without dorky phrases he almost sounds refreshing in Smash 4. To me, anyway. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone remember I-Ninja? It's not the greatest game ever, but it's a fairly underrated 3-D platformer. I'm thinking I'll try and find a copy soon to play it. I haven't decided for sure.

D

Deleted member

Anyone remember I-Ninja? It's not the greatest game ever, but it's a fairly underrated 3-D platformer. I'm thinking I'll try and find a copy soon to play it. I haven't decided for sure.
Never heard of it. Google might be there for me, though.

_gold_

Smash Master
That was the most fun I had all this stressful week. That was just what I needed

I liked that custom Corneria stage and the fight the the bottom pocket
Haha thanks! I made that a while back. I'll share it once the option becomes available.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute I think Lucas kicks (Which are different than Nesses) has some kind of origin, like I think the kick moves lucas has are based off of Duster from Mother 3. Who agrees with me?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want Social Thread in 8 Track Cassette... OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom