• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, Im tired of Googling:
Anyone remembers that weird Christmas short about a big Snowflake that fell from the sky and by a reason I don't remember was sentenced to death via Electric Chair, and when the Snowflake was being shocked one of his "tears" fell into the cable of the chair causing a short circuit that created an Electric Snowflake and then both Snowflakes married and their song fall from the sky when there's snowing?

Grass

Smash Lord
Anyone remembers that weird Christmas short about a big Snowflake that fell from the sky and by a reason I don't remember was sentenced to death via Electric Chair, and when the Snowflake was being shocked one of his "tears" fell into the cable of the chair causing a short circuit that created an Electric Snowflake and then both Snowflakes married and their song fall from the sky when there's snowing?
no, but I know about the blind horse that made a snowflake for a festival.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It is officially Christmas Day now in the UK. Merry Christmas to you all! :)

I'll be looking forward to scrubbing pots all day tomorrow. *groan*

Grass

Smash Lord
It is officially Christmas Day now in the UK. Merry Christmas to you all! :)

I'll be looking forward to scrubbing pots all day tomorrow. *groan*
*gives TJ spotted dix*

what exactly is this TJ? I'm curious because your country is full of weird ass food.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
*gives TJ spotted dix*

what exactly is this TJ? I'm curious because your country is full of weird *** food.
You'll have to ask another Britishman because I have no idea what you're talking about.

*sips Irn Bru glass while eating fish ' chips with a side order of Walkers crisps and jam tart for dessert.*

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Has anyone seen this? Awesome stuff.

Sorry if it looks disproportional.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
BTW, after seeing Wheelie's posts,
How'd Sakurai react if he's called just "Masahiro" instead? What's your response to this?
Wheelie once called him Masahiro.

D

Deleted member

BTW, after seeing Wheelie's posts,
How'd Sakurai react if he's called just "Masahiro" instead? What's your response to this?
Wheelie once called him Masahiro.
I don't know how he'd react. Maybe "Please call me Mr. Sakurai" or something. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Suddenly my FB Feed got filled with stuff about Egg Nog and people drinking it like there's no tomorrow and puking it...
The Real Spirit of Christmas is here

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
No, but it sounds amazing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everybody is having dinner I think, is 9:35pm PST now

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Family and food, I think I can deal for slightly longer... I mean I get stuff tomorrow so that's a plus.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Timezones are really interesting, and confusing too: I was checking a World Map with all Time Zones, and I read that in Kiritimati, Kiribati is 16:46 from Thursday 25 while in Honolulu is the same hour, but of the Wednesday 24 despite the fact both places are relatively close in the map and between the same Meridians.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Timezones are really interesting, and confusing too: I was checking a World Map with all Time Zones, and I read that in Kiritimati, Kiribati is 16:46 from Thursday 25 while in Honolulu is the same hour, but of the Wednesday 24 despite the fact both places are relatively close in the map and between the same Meridians.
I wanna go to Hawaii. :( it's depressing as hell in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom