• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Any word on the Smash 4 bundles being restocked? I was hoping I would be able to get one by Christmas. :/

D

Deleted member

>Joins December 5, 2014
>already 569 posts
>complaining about spam

huh? I've only bumped it once and it's because it was the last post on the previous page... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

R0Y

Smash Master
No :(

If I were you I'd phone the nearest retailer on after Boxing Day.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
My mind used to default to that for a while, or something equally as bad.
I also had an anxiety disorder so that might have had something to do with it.
I'm kinda like that too. I've had some online friends just completely disappear with no way to contact them, and if they do they never respond to emails or whatever. I too kinda have a bit of anxiety, but am trying to manage it.

Soul.

...now that you mention @Louie G.
Where has he been? I'm kinda afraid he may be...and I hate to say it...dead, since he's been absent for so long without any advance notifications.

Unless his computer broke or something...I just hope he's ok...
He probably took a break. I could be wrong, but it's just what I think. I don't think he's....that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mind used to default to that for a while, or something equally as bad.
I also had an anxiety disorder so that might have had something to do with it.
I'm kinda like that too. I've had some online friends just completely disappear with no way to contact them, and if they do they never respond to emails or whatever. I too kinda have a bit of anxiety, but am trying to manage it.
yeah but straight to death? That isnt good at all. I have that too but even I take a breath and think logicaly that maybe he is on a break. You don't want to automatically thing someone is dead just because they are gone for a long time. That would mean I would think my uncle is dead because I haven't heard from him when, in reality, you would hear about it first. sorry If Im being mean. Maybe they DONT want to be contacted when they go away for a while?
cause I'm an audiof@g and I want me some flacs.
What do FLACS even do? like what is the difference???

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*goes to find fanart*

Hell yeah. I'm more of a boob girl, but admiring girls' butts is nice too. Leggings <3
So... I'm assuming this is like your version of TV Tropes? Welp, see you next year. :p

D

Deleted member

yeah but straight to death? That isnt good at all. I have that too but even I take a breath and think logicaly that maybe he is on a break. You don't want to automatically thing someone is dead just because they are gone for a long time
The mind can be a funny thing, especially when you have something like an anxiety disorder. You can try to convince yourself that everything is fine, but there's always going to be that little hint of doubt where you're going to assume the absolute worst case scenario.
It's midnight over here. I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas!
Happy Jesus Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
By accident I clicked a YT video of an opening mixed with the Attack on Titan Opening Theme; and now Im watching a lot of them....I fell into the trap again.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Merry Christmas Eve! Time for some carols:

Morbi

Scavenger
yeah but straight to death? That isnt good at all. I have that too but even I take a breath and think logicaly that maybe he is on a break. You don't want to automatically thing someone is dead just because they are gone for a long time. That would mean I would think my uncle is dead because I haven't heard from him when, in reality, you would hear about it first. sorry If Im being mean. Maybe they DONT want to be contacted when they go away for a while?

What do FLACS even do? like what is the difference???
Sometimes, when a family member leaves to go to the store, for instance, I believe that they are dead in the event that they take longer than usual.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
FLACs are cool but once I downloaded an Album (Coincidentally a Special Free Christmas Album by Dream Theater) I had to convert all the songs to mp3 because the FLAC files were really heavy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Now I'm starting to wonder about people admiring male body parts. Do people ogle male butts and stuff?
Yes, me an my gf are super guilty of that.
*goes in my Shame corner*
Sometimes, when a family member leaves to go to the store, for instance, I believe that they are dead in the event that they take longer than usual.
I just call them or text them. I dont freak out until they are missing for a day or so

Morbi

Scavenger
Now I'm starting to wonder about people admiring male body parts. Do people ogle male butts and stuff?

Pervert. You're definitely on Santa's naughty list now. :p
Yes, people do ogle the ass of a male, but only if it is a nice ass. I mean, with girls, as long as they do not have cellulite they are fair game, but with men it is slightly more selective.

D

Deleted member

I know this probably isn't serious but speaking from experience this is actually somewhat accurate.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yes, people do ogle the *** of a male, but only if it is a nice ***. I mean, with girls, as long as they do not have cellulite they are fair game, but with men it is slightly more selective.
I also mentioned other stuff like do people ogle men's arms, legs, chests, etc. like people ogle women's?

Edit: What have we descended to?

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
That's me all the time. I'm on alert 24/7, even for heart attacks and strokes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yes, people do ogle the *** of a male, but only if it is a nice ***. I mean, with girls, as long as they do not have cellulite they are fair game, but with men it is slightly more selective.
so true, I send my gf pictures from Pixiv all the time of nice drawing and yep, we are guilty
That is not something to be ashamed of, lol. Also, interesting, I guess nobody is purely straight or gay.
Well I may be gay but if see a nice drawing of a....MALE on pixiv Imma save that ****. All the girl drawings on there are big SUPER oversized turn offs. When I say super I mean SUPER like....your happy she isn't real because then she would be dead from her beasts
No. It is actually serious, for some reason, that is the first thought that comes to my mind. As they take longer and longer, the reality becomes more and more apparent.
Ill only think thy are dead when I hear they were in an accident. Any other time is a waste of time for me to be worrying in all honesty
It doesn't help that I don't really like my mom and are close to my dad and sister

but onto a different topic

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I also mentioned other stuff like do people ogle men's arms, legs, chests, etc. like people ogle women's?

Edit: What have we descended to?
It obviously depends on the person, everyone has their own sick and demented fetishes and whatnot and different body parts might be deemed attractive. For instance, my sister really enjoys men with large shoulders and arms, she will stare and/or swoon. I enjoy big noses. Witch noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom