• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
War... War never ends...
On that note, I'm declaring war on both sides with my army of toys. You can argue how illogical my decision is. And you can even shake your head in disapproval. But I must warn you, I have already mobilized my troops to the front. Meet:
The infantry:
The general:
The tank:
The elites:
The air support:
The weapon of mass destruction:
The bait:
The torture device:
And...
The secret weapon:
Lol, did you actually think I'd reveal it so soon? :troll:

We are...
THE REAL TOY STORY OF TERROR!

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
If anyone's interested in kissing, I've used a green marker to make a mistletaint.

So whenever you're ready, just pucker those lips and go wild.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hope that one person who's ripping the OST of Smash Wii U hurries up so I can be done with collecting all the songs from all 5 Smash games.

168 Smash Wii U songs and he's still not done.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Seriously though, I think some of the deodorant is still stuck between the front teeth and I don't have a toothpick.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is there a Japanese word for kiss other than kissu?
nope, just Kisu. Little kids however say Chuu
I was getting a nice christmas eve... then li'l sis caught a fever.
I was getting a nice christmas eve... Then I got woken up by my dad cleaning like a maniac early in the morning and it started pouring down and then I learned there was going to b a party..

Is it just me or does having a party on Christmas eve kill Christmas.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
EDIT:Samsung TVs now can play PS4 games.
... You know Sony, there's a reason why people treat Portstation 4 as a joke... now you're getting them another.
Oops :p

But seriously, how would that even work.

Also, dont speak bad about my Bloodborne mashine. I'l stab you. Well not really, but I needed to add shock value. Please understand.

Last edited:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969

Well, I got some straw mushrooms for Christmas. Not bad.

If anyone's interested in kissing, I've used a green marker to make a mistletaint.

So whenever you're ready, just pucker those lips and go wild.
Oh my. :124: +1 for the avatar and your SSB main(s).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Um, I'm pretty sure that PS4 being exclusive to Samsung TVs is an inaccuracy? I think this is the actual story: http://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-tv...ystation-games-without-a-playstation-in-2015/

It's just that Samsung TVs will have access to PlayStation Now. It has nothing to do with TV exclusivity.
How about we heart it from th horses (sonys) mouth and look look at Internet articles? Isnt that how the whole "amiibo" crisis happened. Unless Sony DID say this and I wasn't listening to them clearly

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Lets be honest here, PS4 is the top dog this gen in terms of home consoles, as of now anyway. Xbone is still getting laughed out of the bar, and WiiU.... my poor WiiU, it aint getting the sales it deserves.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I smack my moms had away when she messes with my hair XD I even yelled at her to keep her hands of my head once
You're lucky, I guess. My mother died when I was very young so I didn't really get to know her, so it was just me and my dad for a long time. My father was an ace combat pilot so we got along pretty well in spite of it; some of his friends even ended up becoming my best friends, some of whom I still have today. When I came of age I decided I wanted to follow in his footsteps but not long after he was killed in service. His body was never recovered but we held a memorial and he was given honors.

I spent a lot of time grieving and trying not to let it show, and people have always compared me favorably to my father but I didn't let them know it gets to me. I got over my depression and pulled through to complete my aviation training and joined with my father's former squadron. It was the proudest moment of my life.

We were immediately thrust into deployment. It was a long and uphill struggle, but eventually we ended the conflict and brought peace to the Lylat system once again.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
The words EDIT are there for a good reason,now fight with each other while I enjoy,eating doritos,drinking mountain dew,playing on my paperweight ps vita.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The words EDIT are there for a good reason,now fight with each other while I enjoy,eating doritos,drinking mountain dew,playing on my paperweight ps vita.
What are you talking about? I honestly have no idea what you are responding to but enjoy your MLG mountain dew and doritos
Should've chuckled at your knuckles.
You fool, You know Knuckles doesn't chuckle

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
OMG... If I saw Waluigi was dressed up as Santa Claus, then I'd start calling the cops.:joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom