• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So... The film "The Interview" (the pardoy movie where Seth Rogen & James Franco set off to kill Kim Jong Un that lead to Sony Pictures get hacked and forced them to cancel a theatrical release) is now on YouTube (for $5.99).

I will give this movie a shot to see what's all the hubbub every news channel blabs on about.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Somebody help me I made the mistake of eating chocolates so late at night and now I am super wired

It doesn't help that some neighbors are having a Christmas Eve party with loud music either. Said neighbors are practically ALWAYS having parties...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's an endless spam of fireworks, rockets and other types of homemade bombs where I live. Cops doesn't answer the calls and its a matter of time when other neighbors start using actual guns to make more noise.
Classic Mexican Christmas.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Somebody help me I made the mistake of eating chocolates so late at night and now I am super wired

It doesn't help that some neighbors are having a Christmas Eve party with loud music either. Said neighbors are practically ALWAYS having parties...
Uhh... Run around and do other stuff to expend energy?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh. It's already Christmas day for you? Or do you just open yours on Christmas eve?
We do stockings on Christmas Eve. the gifts are Christmas morning

There's an endless spam of fireworks, rockets and other types of homemade bombs where I live. Cops doesn't answer the calls and its a matter of time when other neighbors start using actual guns to make more noise.
Classic Mexican Christmas.
Wow as soon as it hits Christmas eve, eveyone starts having problems pff

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Wow as soon as it hits Christmas eve, eveyone start having problems pff
I live in Juárez, there's problems everyday, but in this days the problems are extra annoying and more reaching. :sadsheep:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Played Ground Zeroes again after a long while, finally S-Ranked the story mission...
Guard nearly got me once, I was lucky.

Still need to do the side missions and collect all of the cassettes. Maybe I'll finish before Phantom Pain...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Falco is so much fun in this game :bee:
Yea, represent'n the underbird, y'all. Word, son!

Played Ground Zeroes again after a long while, finally S-Ranked the story mission...
Guard nearly got me once, I was lucky.

Still need to do the side missions and collect all of the cassettes. Maybe I'll finish before Phantom Pain...
Thanks for reminding me that I missed my chance to grab GZ for $10...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Wow as soon as it hits Christmas eve, eveyone starts having problems pff
I see.
Oh and yes, I had a lot of problems today.
I bought all 9 of my Christmas gifts today (and one is an IOU).
But then again, the IOU is really a side thing.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That moment when you feel accomplished for delivering the presents to every villager in your town for Jingle. I'm glad that this event can be done on New Leaf on the night of Christmas Eve so that all AC fans can enjoy their Christmas the next day.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dos anyone have any horror anime they can suggest to me? you know, Stuff like Higurahi
Another? Corpse Party has an anime, right or is that just the in-game cutscenes? Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and Shiki come to mind as horror anime. Er... Corpse Princess?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ghost Hunt. God, I love that anime.
hm, I'll go check that out
O_O

Another.

Elfen Lied.... actually not that one.....
Seen and liked both
Another? Corpse Party has an anime, right or is that just the in-game cutscenes? Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and Shiki come to mind as horror anime. Er... Corpse Princess?
Another
Corpse Party
Corpse Princess
Shiki
All seen and loved each of them

But what is Dusk Maiden of Amnesia?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom