• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Why not just make your own gory anime?

Seems pretty easy to me. You just gotta draw. That takes like 2 seconds to draw a picture. Then you draw a bunch of them. Its probably the easierisest think that can possibly happen.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
hm, I'll go check that out

Seen and liked both

Another
Corpse Party
Corpse Princess
Shiki
All seen and loved each of them

But what is Dusk Maiden of Amnesia?
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia involves a guy meeting a ghost who well, as the title implies, can't remember much of her past, however, there is something that does... Anymore will probably just spoil it. Well, here's the synopsis from MyAnimeList:
"60 years ago, a young woman was left to die in the abandoned school building behind the exclusive Seikyou Academy. No one knows why. No one knows how. But the horrifying tale and the legends of the ghostly haunting that followed live on to this day. Perhaps it's not so surprising then, that among Seikyou's many school clubs is one for students interested in "paranormal investigations." What might raise more than a few hairs, however, is that the founder of the club is the ghost herself. Unable to remember how she died and trapped in the grey land between life and death, Yuuko latches onto Teiichi Niiya, a freshman who can inexplicably see her, and together they and the other unsuspecting members of the club begin to unravel the many dark mysteries that surround Seikyou. Will unlocking the secret of Yuuko's gruesome death finally free her? Or will her sudden close association with a mortal have even stranger repercussions on both of their existences?"

Oh, and there's this old anime film, I don't know if it's horror or not, but whatever: Demon City Shinjuku.

Does Ergo Proxy, Paprika, Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Basilisk, Blade of the Immortal, and count as horror? More so psychological horror for some of them... Meh.

Tokyo Ghoul? Does that count?
I remember a wacky gif involving Tokyo Ghoul. It's really NSFW, though.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Happy holidays & New Year!

Might as well say it now, since I'll be outta town for about a week soon. Don't know if I'll get another chance to.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Merry Christmas Eve everyone.

What do you guys think you might get?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Why not just make your own gory anime?

Seems pretty easy to me. You just gotta draw. That takes like 2 seconds to draw a picture. Then you draw a bunch of them. Its probably the easierisest think that can possibly happen.
If Paranoia Agent taught me anything, it's that even making one episode for an anime can be a huge pain in the ass. I can't imagine making an anime all by yourself.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

An amiibo, Im not really asking for much though, anything is fine with me
If Paranoia Agent taught me anything, it's that even making one episode for an anime can be a huge pain in the ***. I can't imagine making an anime all by yourself.
I ****ING LOVE PA-I love Paranoia Agent

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I finally found an old anime film I saw a bit of a long time ago: Yotoden. That is all. :p

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Money I guess. It's the only thing I ask for. =P Don't worry, I won't spend it on crap, since I don't do crap (unless you think video games and manga count). But I'm fine with anything really. Seriously though, the best gifts are those that are "priceless", if ya know what I mean. ;)

Every year I have this tradition where I buy my sister a really cliche, bad romance manga. Something with weird or poor art, but still looks hilarious. Either the first volume to the series, or a one-shot. Idk why I do it lol.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just got a Flannel shirt, a Sweatshirt, and a Samus Amiibo(which I found the last one myself). I know of every Amiibo in general. I'll get them all eventually, whether for Christmas or later.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
See that's what I thought. And I got hyped because they were the extendable ones.

Then I remembered I have a 3DS XL.
Oh... oh damn hm... those are loose in a XL right? Because they are smaller?
But..but...

Lucario is good But
do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Villager
Picture1.png

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got a fondue set for Christmas. What you do with fondue?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp its 25 in MST now:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
My GC adapter finally came in the mail today so I'll be rockin' that with some friends this week.

My parents have been spending a lot on my future nephew and close friends this Christmas. Pops wrote a congratulatory check for my friend getting into med school and my mother got my two roommates of four years (Whose families have also been amazingly kind and generous to me, especially as an out-of-state student) a bunch of Amazon, Nintendo, and Steam giftcards.

And all I'm seriously hoping for are laundry quarters and a comfy pair of jimjams.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got a batman toy when I was three and my nephew is three now and got batman as well. Funny how still relevant it is. Though I got the penguin

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I should be in bed. Reminder: Never play smash or Mario kart or any game around your 54 y/o mother and 74 y/o father. They ask so many damn questions that It sucked the fun right out of playing and I hooked my wii u back up in my room.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got 1000 Pesos MXN yay!.... converted to Dollars is $68.96 and a Dream Theater T-Shirt; I didn't wanted anything this year, but this is very good and Im really happy with that. Everything was good in the end, and I hope you get evertything you wanted for X-Mas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom