• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Elisay7
3DS FC
2552-2548-4286
I totally should be doing my homework right now, but I always seem to float back into this thread.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to sleep for me, but I'll leave you with this nice KO

P1 Shulk was using the Monado II... that explains all :4shulk:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Customs at EVO is good, means lucario's anti diddy aura sphere can be used.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Speaking of legendaries, apparently a whole bunch of legendaries show up in promotional pictures for the next movie in CoroCoro scans. That means Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Latios, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Regigigas might show up in the movie...at least Arceus might since he's also being distributed. If they show up, I bet it's only small 5-10 second cameos. Still no sight of Ho-Oh...I wonder if they all actually make cameos, would Mewtwo make an appearance with his X mega evolution?
According to Serebii, they're supposed to appear in the movie, though it begs the question how they'd manage all of those Pokémon.

As for Mewtwo, I think they're just referring to the Mirage Spot Legendaries (and Latios/Latias due to their Megas), so I don't think it'll appear.

will Ho-Oh ever be in the spotlight? Poor rainbow bird always gets the shaft.
I blame Ash, if Ho-oh wasn't used as his visual representation of starting a new adventure, it'd probably be in a movie by now (ignoring Mew's transformation).

Last edited:

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
I blame Ash, if Ho-oh wasn't used as his visual representation of starting a new adventure, it'd probably be in a movie by now (ignoring Mew's transformation).
Yeah, they could at least show Ho-Oh more in the anime. But since they avoid the bird too much, i don't know when we'll see it. Maybe sometime near the end of the anime/Ash's journey, if we ever get there. I remember there was this trailer:

Scrapped movie concept? At least Ho-Oh had some glory for a few seconds here lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The IE successor, Spartan, must be better. :troll:
Spartan is Windows 10's new browser by the way.
At this rate, Windows should be rebranded as Halos and Microsoft should be renamed as UNSC or something.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I sometimes feel sorry for the way IE crashed from its >90% share. Well, that's what you get for not keeping up with the times.

:231:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just caught a Naive Rayquaza, 20-21HP, everything else 30-31. Should I keep it or reset?

Elisay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Elisay7
3DS FC
2552-2548-4286
Around midnight, this thread is super slow with postings, compared to during the day.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Well you guys and gals have a good night. Time for me to crash.

By the way, this new job is possibly the easiest job I've ever had. Beats food service by miles.

D

Deleted member

At this rate, Windows should be rebranded as Halos and Microsoft should be renamed as UNSC or something.
That's exactly what I thought. xD

I sometimes feel sorry for the way IE crashed from its >90% share. Well, that's what you get for not keeping up with the times.

:231:
True. Chrome overtook every single browser in terms of market share now, well, for the most part. But I thought about switching to Spartan once Windows 10 comes out.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
And I'm still not sure whether to keep or reset the Rayquaza with 20-21 HP and 30-31 IVs in everything else...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Some guy named Skeletron on Pokemon Online PM'd me and said, "I've got a BONE to pick with you!"

Rather than responding, I had a startling realization. Skeletron is the boss character of Terraria. For the longest time, I thought Skeletron was a skeleton mixed with a Transformer. But the horrifying truth is that it's the offspring of JonTron and a Spooky Scary Skeleton! Specifically this one:
Why does this keep happening to me? :(
shyguy.gif

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, this just happened to me while playing as Bowser. Apparently, ledge attacks can meteor. Thanks @Lavani for the gif while Lavani and Fernosaur analyzed what happened.
I like how every mod enjoys my pain.... 3 of the 4 likes are from mods. Red tyrants indeed.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 obviously doesn't enjoy Venus on the Desert Pizza and is really missing out. Just imagine a deep dish pizza with sand and sulphur.
EXCUSE ME?
I do heartily enjoy mahshelf a healthy(?) VotDB Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza From Time to Thyme!
But I'm Lactose-intolerANT, so I can't EEEEEEEEEat pizza all dat OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOften anyways.
It's too early today.

this is acceptable. I once though an avatar of a bowl of rice with chopsticks was a moon shooting lasers.
It's okay. It happens to all of us.
Sometimes I run away from my rice bowls screaming, because I think it's the apocalypse.
We've all been there.
And hear I thought it was Multicultural Underwear

Or maybe Ministry of Canoes and Umbrellas

Or potentially Mister Claus University.
You're all wrong.
It's My Cool Umbrella.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My wives and I's one year wedding anniversary is coming up on Saturday. The day Little Mac was revealed.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Dawn of the Final Day

24 Hours Remain
My family is actually going on vacation tomorrow, and we're leaving at 8 A.M. We don't get back until Sunday Night.
So I won't be getting MM3D until Monday.
At least I'll have more time to play Dream Team and ORAS though.
(It's possible that we might get home at 6 PM on Sunday, and GameStop closes at 7 on Sundays. But it's a long shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom