• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My friend tried a Durian before, and she got sick for ten days.
Then she ate too much of it. Eating Durian itself is not dangerous, unless you eat it while drinking beer.

And that was Professor RamOne's monthly class. Next time we will discuss how SmashBoards could ruin your life.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Then she ate too much of it. Eating Durian itself is not dangerous, unless you eat it while drinking beer.

And that was Professor RamOne's monthly class. Next time we will discuss how SmashBoards could ruin your life.
Too late
tumblr_nfuvult6El1t0co30o1_500.gif

Random gif for the masses, that could be related to my sentiment above in some strange way

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai people. I see the thread is still random as ever. But watch out, I know some admin or mod will come look here, with a big smile. And it's not for the gifs or the memes.

Anyway, I'm still thinking about my idea of a "Nichijou and Phoenix Wright Crossover". Even though it's technically not a crossover since no characters from the Phoenix Wright universe will appear. But the idea has a lot of potential, and I think I could even do 5 cases out of it, like in the games. Don't worry though, there won't be blood and murders. That's not a part of the Nichijou universe.

What's new here ?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Morning, Smashboards. I've got a small fever today so here I am.

Anything new?
Nope. Just random chaos, as usual.

I enjoy your pain too...
I wonder the very same thing... :)
ALERT!!! ALERT!!!
DOUBLE POST DETECTED!!!
I
REPEAT, DOUBLE POST DETECTED!!!
THIS IS NOT AN EXERCICE!!!
I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT AN EXERCICE!!!
PREPARING SAFETY MEASURES!!!
PROTECT THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!
SAVE YOURSELVES FROM THIS CRIMINAL!!!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::pimp:

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Has this been posted here yet?
It's fantastic.
Pit next to Sammy is probably my favorite part (You know me with the :4pit: x :4zss: routine)
Actually really, I'm actually trying to picture the dog laughing like Mutltey now. Then a different laugh happened. Putting the image in my mind... Yep, weird.

EDIT: I see that gif with the ladies. Spin Palutena, Spin! (And Sammy too)

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
If there are any artists here, Squidboards is having a Splatoon art contest right now, the top 3 submissions will be awarded eShop points from $50 to $25 to $10. The rules can be found here:
http://squidboards.freeforums.net/thread/137/official-squidboards-contest-prizes-included
Hey everyone! In order to generate some Splatoon hype, some of us have decided to host an art contest! We're hoping to bring out the creative side of the Splatoon community with this, so even if you're not confident in your art, or if you usually only doodle, we want to encourage you to post something! We'll be advertising this contest to a few other places, so put on your game face and draw!
  • Create a piece of Splatoon related artwork that clearly includes at least one Inkling
  • Submissions will be posted on this thread
  • Submissions are open starting today, February 9th, and will go until March 2nd at 11:59 PM. 3 weeks!
  • Winners will be decided by private judges. After Submissions close, we'll take 3 days to judge the submissions, and come to a conclusion on March 5th
  • Forum guests are allowed to submit, so long as they provide a way for us to contact them in the post (Reddit, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts are acceptable if you're uncomfortable sharing your email on a public forum)
  • No NSFW submissions
  • No harassing other contestants in or out of the thread
  • No stolen art
  • Only one submission per contestant
  • breaking any of the last 4 rules will result in immediate disqualification
  • Open to NA and Europe only
Feel free to enter. :p

D

Deleted member

I think we're about to get a crowd taking shelter. The moon looks like it's gonna fall tomorrow morning.
So let me guess, another calendar is ending its run and thus people think the world will cease to exist? :troll:
I won't get Majora at launch. SHOTS FIRED!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nah, I heard some crazy person with a mask was yelling at the moon and it apparently grew a face and is trying to crush the person because the person is giving the moon a headache.
I heard a similar story. I think I got an image of it :

So let me guess, another calendar is ending its run and thus people think the world will cease to exist? :troll:
I won't get Majora at launch. SHOTS FIRED!
No, worse.
Gangnam Style 2 will go out tommorow. It will be so popular that the world will simply explode, due to god having enough of the stupidity of his creation.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Actually, since waifu = fantasy spouse that will never happen and is usually fictional
After watching Grumpcade play Vice project Doom, I say that ProJared is a candidate for my waifu.
EDIT: However, I will refrain from pretending to be con staff and leaving notes until his hotel room door.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd tell you guys my waifu, but it appears that the very thought of the word, "waifu" brings you guys immense pain and frustration! So, I better not say waifu for this reason- so that I don't cause you all temporary suffering. Gee, waifu is such a dangerous word! You guys should go about and warn random strangers about the dangers of saying waifu to make sure that they don't use the word waifu in common speech.
shyguy.gif

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ Aurane Aurane : Yeah, because Misty is the only appropriate candidate.

But seriously, though. I heard on TPP that there are rumors of Misty being some sort of superboss. Maybe it has to do with the voices ranting "GUYS WE NEED TO BEAT MISTY"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom