• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thanks to based Sailor @ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom from saving us from the Penta

Speaking of pizza, anyone has seen the new Logo of Peter Parker Piper Pizza?

I'll miss the old one but this one is really ok

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 obviously doesn't enjoy Venus on the Desert Pizza and is really missing out. Just imagine a deep dish pizza with sand and sulphur.

Last edited:

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
Hey thanks for the Warning Venus... I got a little carried away on the awesomeness of this thread... and a ton of coffee... didn't realize the posts would show up one after the other o_O. Go Smash!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey thanks for the Warning Venus... I got a little carried away on the awesomeness of this thread... and a ton of coffee... didn't realize the posts would show up one after the other o_O. Go Smash!
If you want to add something, you can edit your posts. As well, if you want to quote somebody after you posted, you can either wait till someone posts or go this way:
1) hit reply to the post you want to quote
2) go to your reply text box, select all, and copy
3) go to the last posted you made and click edit
4) this takes you to the editor box. Go to the bottom of your previous message and paste the quote message
5) type your reply underneath. Click save changes. Boom

Saves you from getting warnings/infractions.

Thanks to based Sailor @ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom from saving us from the Penta

Speaking of pizza, anyone has seen the new Logo of Peter Parker Piper Pizza?

I'll miss the old one but this one is really ok
Looks like someone tried to make a pie graph while completely wasted.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like someone tried to make a pie graph while completely wasted.
That logo show the dangers of smoking and using Microsoft Excel

let's nerf Hoo Hah first because that's what people are complaining the most despite not knowing Brawl MK was a bigger problem than Smash 4 Diddy :troll:
Ohh, the old times of Le Mach Tornado :metaknight:
I was a lurker but it was fun to read the stuff about that

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just realized all the event Pokemon up to gen 5 minus Celebi and Jirachi appear in Smash for 3DS and Wii U. They are all Poké Ball except Shaymin and Manaphy which make version exclusive background appearances...so all of gen 5's events are assists.

Speaking of legendaries, apparently a whole bunch of legendaries show up in promotional pictures for the next movie in CoroCoro scans. That means Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Latios, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Regigigas might show up in the movie...at least Arceus might since he's also being distributed. If they show up, I bet it's only small 5-10 second cameos. Still no sight of Ho-Oh...I wonder if they all actually make cameos, would Mewtwo make an appearance with his X mega evolution?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm glad I was tagged to help with something and given no information or context. My mind reading powers come in handy during these times

:sadsheep:
I think you can you help; our dear user @ Soul. Soul. won freemium in a contest made by @Abyssal Lagiacrus, but the latter one needs admin help to give him the Premium (Abyssal looked for an admin early today without success)

Last edited:

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
Hi You Smashers...

This is the most active Smash community by far, it's so GOOD it's almost evil?

Now please, allow me introduce to you guys Smash House, we're a community of people who make and test wii u smash bros custom stages and Play them ONLINE...

HERE:

Here's to Your Succes in Smash ;)

- Your Friendly Smash House Admin

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm glad I was tagged to help with something and given no information or context. My mind reading powers come in handy during these times

:sadsheep:
Based GarchompWarchamp has mind reading powers beyond that of an ordinary Dragon/Ground type according to Smogon.

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
I just realized all the event Pokemon up to gen 5 minus Celebi and Jirachi appear in Smash for 3DS and Wii U. They are all Poké Ball except Shaymin and Manaphy which make version exclusive background appearances...so all of gen 5's events are assists.

Speaking of legendaries, apparently a whole bunch of legendaries show up in promotional pictures for the next movie in CoroCoro scans. That means Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Latios, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Regigigas might show up in the movie...at least Arceus might since he's also being distributed. If they show up, I bet it's only small 5-10 second cameos. Still no sight of Ho-Oh...I wonder if they all actually make cameos, would Mewtwo make an appearance with his X mega evolution?
will Ho-Oh ever be in the spotlight? Poor rainbow bird always gets the shaft.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, this just happened to me while playing as Bowser. Apparently, ledge attacks can meteor. Thanks @Lavani for the gif while Lavani and Fernosaur analyzed what happened.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm disappointed Ash did not buy the Substitute doll...speaking of which, why hasn't the attack been used in the anime yet?

Edit: Never mind. It has been used...but the doll doesn't appear as part of the move. :(

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm disappointed Ash did not buy the Substitute doll...speaking of which, why hasn't the attack been used in the anime yet?

Edit: Never mind. It has been used...but the doll doesn't appear as part of the move. :(
For a moment I thought you were MisterVideoGaming :p

But yeah, it's lame that substitute looks like a copy of double team in the Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom