• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just made my first Flip Note animation...my artistic skills aren't that great. Should I share it? If so, how should I share it?

D

Deleted member

I only had a demo that came with Toy Story for PC but I wanted moar!

Funny thing, a little bit after posting that, I went googling found a cool download that looks like not only containing the CD files but a thing call "Cold Shadow Portable" which plays the game without any PC modifications required (and I think it's the full game too judging from what I tested).
Not bad for an old game I suppose. I've seen lots of downloads ending with "Portable" for some reason.. maybe they don't take up much space.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
View attachment 38484I know that feel man.
I know it. 8C

...Why doesn't Smash 3DS get Miiverse anyway?
Someone should ask Sakurai that.

Maybe because it takes too much place and power ? Afterall, the 3DS, even new, still has some limits, the Ice Climbers prove it. Besides, this stage isn't even interresting. It's battlefield with Miiverse drawings behind.
Why would you want a stage that brings nothing on the table except a functionality that has been mocked several times in the past ? That's the real question.

D

Deleted member

Just made my first Flip Note animation...my artistic skills aren't that great. Should I share it? If so, how should I share it?
Go to View ⇒ Select your Flipnote ⇒ Touch on "Details" ⇒ Touch on "Export" ⇒ Export it as an animated .GIF file, a sequential .GIF file, or an .AVI file. It saves to your SD card, so turn off your 3DS, plug the card into your computer and find the Flipnote. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Go to View ⇒ Select your Flipnote ⇒ Touch on "Details" ⇒ Touch on "Export" ⇒ Export it as an animated .GIF file, a sequential .GIF file, or an .AVI file.
I know that part. I was wondering if I should make it a GIF or add sound to it and make it an AVI...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Why would you want a stage that brings nothing on the table except a functionality that has been mocked several times in the past ? That's the real question.
I LIKE MIIVERSE

Go to View ⇒ Select your Flipnote ⇒ Touch on "Details" ⇒ Touch on "Export" ⇒ Export it as an animated .GIF file, a sequential .GIF file, or an .AVI file. It saves to your SD card, so turn off your 3DS and plug the card into your computer and find the Flipnote. :p
That will come in use indeed.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Also, speaking of Olimar, de-syncing also happened back in Brawl sometimes. The problem with the 3DS version is that the Pikmin had a lackluster AI that messed up too often to be bearable, ruining the character. Very glad this was finally fixed.

Something strange about v1.0.5, it takes more time to load character portraits (and consequently selecting them) when selecting a character for Smash Run. Doesn't seem to happen anywhere else.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not bad for an old game I suppose. I've seen lots of downloads ending with "Portable" for some reason.. maybe they don't take up much space.
I think it's called "portable" because it's basically a made-ready emulator of some sorts just for that game.

I almost want to post it but the forums rules might not allow it (then again, the PC version of the game is considered "abandonware", but I'll play it safe and not post it).

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I LIKE MIIVERSE

Yeah, but you have to admit that it's clearly not the best place to like. Miiverse has been mocked so much that even I don't even go see the stuff there, even good artworks.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Yeah, but you have to admit that it's clearly not the best place to like. Miiverse has been mocked so much that even I don't even go see the stuff there, even good artworks.
But the stage looks like another battlefield which will make for a great tournament-friendly stage. :4diddy:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm disappointed by the very limited options in colors I can use for Flipnote Studio 3D. Sometimes I want to use pink or tan, or a lighter blue, or a lighter green.

I post on Miiverse once in a while...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I like my Olimar with 2332
Hardy Pikmin Pluck because I DON'T LIKE MY FRIENDS DIEING
Tackle Pikmin Throw because EVERYONE IS REGGIE "I feel like a Purple Pikmin."
Mighty Winged Pikmin so I DON'T NEED TO SACRIFICE MY FRIENDS
Order Tackle so my friends are safe when they come back

I fight for my Friends
All 5 of them
:4olimar:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
With the amount of patches (I see a 1.0.6 to correct bugs...and Nerf Diddy Plz) people eventually will be forced to migrate to the New 3DS to play Smash without slowdowns and other problems related to the 3DS not being able to handle game properly anymore.

Last edited:

Soul.

With the amount of patches (I see a 1.0.6 to correct bugs...and Nerf Diddy Plz) people eventually will be forced to migrate to the New 3DS to play Smash without slowdowns and other problems related to the 3DS not being able to handle game properly anymore.
yes, let's force everyone to play the 3DS version with the New 3DS. The pre-orders are a reason :troll:
inb4 Ice Climbers

also Diddy's not good because of Hoo Hah, he's good because his other moves are good.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Uh, I just crunched a japanese Mac player very badly just now. I took both of his stocks without taking damage and under 40 seconds.

I don't know what to think of this.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
*Insert theory pulled from the ass about Ice Climbers being DLC for the New 3DS*

And with this, I'm off. I've already distracted myself too much with all the patch shenanigans and whatnot.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Uh, I just crunched a japanese Mac player very badly just now. I took both of his stocks without taking damage and under 40 seconds.

I don't know what to think of this.
Yes you do,

:4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario:NEW REPLAY HYPE! :4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
yes, let's force everyone to play the 3DS version with the New 3DS. The pre-orders are a reason :troll:
inb4 Ice Climbers

also Diddy's not good because of Hoo Hah, he's good because his other moves are good.
The 3DS will be phased out when a N3DS Pokémon game is announced :troll:

I just dislike Diddy in general, I hated that monkey waaaay before Brawl :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think it's called "portable" because it's basically a made-ready emulator of some sorts just for that game.

I almost want to post it but the forums rules might not allow it (then again, the PC version of the game is considered "abandonware", but I'll play it safe and not post it).
Hmm, I see. Yeah, I don't think the rules allow it, even if it's abandonware. It's for the best I guess.

#NEVERSTOPCLIMBING OMG

Soul.

The 3DS wil be phased out when a N3DS Pokémon game is announced :troll:

I just dislike Diddy in general, I hated that monkey waaaay before Brawl :p
I'd be fine with a New 3DS Pokémon game honestly. There's no need for a 3DS successor right now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll be real this time: IC DLC is a waaay long shot because even with the superior hardware capabilites of the N3DS:
-Programming them must be a pain in the ***
-The IC AI is very complex
- I don't think the N3DS is able to handle it without glitches and they may desync easily
-8-player Smash on the Wii U version would be a royal mess with possible slowdowns

Soul.

I'll be real this time: IC DLC is a waaay long shot because even with the superior hardware capabilites of the N3DS:
- I don't think the N3DS is able to handle it without glitches and they may desync easily
-8-player Smash on the Wii U version would be a royal mess with possible slowdowns
I have a solution!
1. Make Nana run at 30 FPS while Popo runs at 60 FPS with no gameplay changes, much like Pikmin
2. 8-Player Smash should be SoPo only

:troll:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have a solution!
1. Make Nana run at 30 FPS while Popo runs at 60 FPS with no gameplay changes, much like Pikmin
2. 8-Player Smash should be SoPo only

:troll:
I have an easier solution; do nothing. The twins are dead. :troll:

To be honest, I don't see why they didn't just make them playable as individual characters like the Koopalings. Better there than not, ya know?
shyguy.gif

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Be me
>Messing around as Olimar
>VS Shulk
>Shulk uses Buster
>Counters my 1st Jab hit
>30 Damage
>MFW
"Did this guy get buffed AGAIN!?"

D

Deleted member

I have an easier solution; do nothing. The twins are dead. :troll:

To be honest, I don't see why they didn't just make them playable as individual characters like the Koopalings. Better there than not, ya know?
View attachment 38488
But that would ruin their uniqueness, so I don't know what's the best solution.

Simply put, ICs won't happen because old 3DS owners who aren't willing to upgrade would get mad and go full riot mode. Meh.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I Shulk gets even more buffs, in 1.0.6 - 1.0.7 he will get the....

Monado III :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom