• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Apparently a YouTube user is doing something with Smash 3DS replays now that you can send them.. Like if you send him a replay, he will record and upload it on YouTube.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I shared a Mr.Satan Mii from DBZ on Smash to the World.
It was (not) useful.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I shared a Mr.Satan Mii from DBZ on Smash to the World.
It was (not) useful.
BRB Sending *insert Upside-Down L here* to Luggy
I don't have Luggy on my 3DS

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know what's confusing me
People are all calling Lick the best Neutral Custom for Yoshi
But all the top movesets all have Egg Launch instead of Egg Lay or Lick
Why is that

D

Deleted member

yiz

How are people making those things
I wanna make one
:U
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 3D uses the exact same engine as Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, with few differences concerning the gameplay. Every single mode from the original Wii game, including Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary, has been remade from scratch and to accommodate the features of the handheld platform. Unlike Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, this remake contains characters such as Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Pokémon Trainer. As a result, this is a New Nintendo 3DS exclusive title. We hope you look forward to this exciting new release in the Super Smash Bros. series. Coming in 2018.

Soul.

At last they're developing a spiritual sequel that was rumored to be in the early phases of development in late 2012 (November to be specific).
You know what's confusing me
People are all calling Lick the best Neutral Custom for Yoshi
But all the top movesets all have Egg Launch instead of Egg Lay or Lick
Why is that
lol, who uses Lick. You'd honestly rather use Egg Lay.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 3D uses the exact same engine as Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, with few differences concerning the gameplay. Every single mode from the original Wii game, including Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary, has been remade from scratch and to accommodate the features of the handheld platform. Unlike Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, this remake contains characters such as Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Pokémon Trainer. As a result, this is a New Nintendo 3DS exclusive title. We hope you look forward to this exciting new release in the Super Smash Bros. series. Coming in 2018.
11/10 I believed it at first
Then I noticed that Subspace was there
And I was like
"Sakurai wouldn't even do that
Not even for a remake"

lol, who uses Lick. You'd honestly rather use Egg Lay.
I do
It's a nice kill move. 8C

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Is it just me or some Pikmin-related bugs were fixed? They run more smoothly than before.

Also, some visual special effects were updated, such as Wii Fit Trainer's Sun Salutation and Ganondorf's Dark Dive.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Soul.

Is it just me or some Pikmin-related bugs were fixed? They run more smoothly than before.

Also, some visual special effects were refurbished, such as Wii Fit Trainer's Sun Salutation and Ganondorf's Dark Dive.
I was talking about the Pikmin changes in the competitive subforum. Was trying them out, used Side B to see if they took a while to come back to Olimar/Alph but it took about approximately 5 or 6 seconds.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
No offense, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to attract people if you're using Pokemon Trainer and Subspace Emissary as actual highlights.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of which, how does the Mii Fighters sharing thing work? (As I don't have my 3DS with me.)
Go to Online ⇒ Share ⇒ Send ⇒ Mii Fighters. Or you can go to Games & More ⇒ Custom ⇒ Mii Fighters ⇒ Press X to send to a friend or to everyone.

11/10 I believed it at first
Then I noticed that Subspace was there
And I was like
"Sakurai wouldn't even do that
Not even for a remake"
It is because Sakurai isn't working on it. :troll:

No offense, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to attract people if you're using Pokemon Trainer and Subspace Emissary as actual highlights.
That's the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Random Prediction time:
The title of the social thread will involve a descent into madness tomorrow.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Go to Online ⇒ Share ⇒ Send ⇒ Mii Fighters. Or you can go to Games & More ⇒ Custom ⇒ Mii Fighters ⇒ Press X to send to a friend or to everyone.
So you mean I have the ability to share my masterpieces with the world? I can't wait.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's a matter of time before update 1.0.6 patches sharing Mii Fighters with everyone out because of people sending their kid-unfriendly Miis to strangers.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I was talking about the Pikmin changes in the competitive subforum. Was trying them out, used Side B to see if they took a while to come back to Olimar/Alph but it took about approximately 5 or 6 seconds.
Playing as Olimar on Smash Run right now, the Pikmin behave much better now. They feel more like how I remember they were in Brawl.

The Pikmin don't lag behind as often as before and are more responsive overall. Seriously great improvement here.

I might be picking back Olimar as one of my mains once again.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thank God Usopp that The Last: Naruto the Movie will be in the Chicago Music Box (A theatre dedicated to foreign and I dependant films) next week. Ordering two tickets would be the next step since it's been years since I've last seen an anime film in theatres, especially since I've missed out on Battle of the Gods last year.

The best part is that it's conveniently located a street away from Leo Burnett in case my old man wants to join. He's been reforming for his actions as of late and wants to spend more time with us to make up for them (Meaning no divorce is happening). It's a win-win situation since he really want to get into Naruto after watching the entire Bleach anime and he does want to know more about my baby's personality.

*insert the obligatory "Dis Gunna B Gud" gif here*

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You can only share replays and miis on 3DS?
:/
Can't wait for customs to be legal
Kirby's Upper Cutter, Link's regular boomerang and Sheik's Jellyfish is all I need
:4shulk:'s Power Counter isn't that bad either

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Ohmigod, this Banjo -Kazooie development is so hype.

Soul.

Playing as Olimar on Smash Run right now, the Pikmin behave much better now. They feel more like how I remember they were in Brawl.

The Pikmin don't lag behind as often as before and are more responsive overall. Seriously great improvement here.

I might be picking back Olimar as one of my mains once again.
They do? That's great. Finally they fix something despite them running at 30 FPS, although they don't interfere with Olimar/Alph's gameplay.

You can only share replays and miis on 3DS?
:/
Can't wait for customs to be legal
Kirby's Upper Cutter, Link's regular boomerang and Sheik's Jellyfish is all I need
:4shulk:'s Power Counter isn't that bad either
Power Vision is Shulk's best custom.
What does Jellyfish do again?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So customs are being legal soon? Tbh, I think I would be irritated if there were a massive amount of Palutena users if it happens. While I'm glad she'd be getting attention, it would make me sad that she's getting more attention only because of her good customs. For me, I liked her before she was popular and with her default set, kinda like that. However, we'll see what happens.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
They do? That's great. Finally they fix something despite them running at 30 FPS, although they don't interfere with Olimar/Alph's gameplay.

Power Vision is Shulk's best custom.
What does Jellyfish do again?
Has a higher arc than regular Bouncing Fish, also it has two hits. If you land the first hit, you can press the B button to use the second hit

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hello human beings, what I missed?
I dunno 'bout here, but I'll tell you all what you missed.

Playing Mario Kart 8 as Shy Guy on the second race track in the mushroom cup when I get a green shell in first. It's the last lap, so I keep it as a shield for red shells, when I accidentally throw it. It bounces off a wall, then hits that strange wheel speed boost thing in the round-about, bounces off another wall and tags a red shell that a Baby Rosalina just threw.

Thank you, Merasmas.
shyguy.gif

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I played this dude from the Robin thread today and we played with customs
Explosive Flame is awesome, plus he used Lightweight to go under the stage and back :0
Might pick up Pale tuna

Soul.

Has a higher arc than regular Bouncing Fish, also it has two hits. If you land the first hit, you can press the B button to use the second hit
So it's an "easier-to-do" Bouncing Fish?
The Pits' Guiding Bow is also good. Also Pikachu's Quick Attack is more flashy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why the hell is it SO HARD to log on and just do one math problem
Also look what I ordered for my Gf

Pokemon Center, I love you and all but I ****ing need this money for school. STOP
This is why I refrain myself from buying stuff from them; if I preorder one thing, at the end I'll be buying like 3 plushies and reking my wallet even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom