• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Also, my New Nintendo 3DS XL hand grip I ordered for $7.40 just came in the mail today. Now to wait for the product it was made for to be released.

And the Smash 3DS update & Flipnote Studio 3D are cool!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hello all! Who wants a Spongebob .gif?

Found some others:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Also, my New Nintendo 3DS XL hand grip I ordered for $7.40 just came in the mail today. Now to wait for the product it was made for to be released.
Whoa whoa whoa. This is what I read at first:
My New Nintendo 3DS XL I ordered for $7.40 just came in the mail today.
I was thinking, who the **** sells a brand new system for less than 8 bucks and in what condition?!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Remember when Nintendo tried a live-action Mario movie?
Wait! Is it okay if I mention it or are we denying its existence?
I do. And personally I thought it was okay. It wasn't good don't get me wrong, but it was cheesy enough to have at least some enjoyable moments (like the Bob-omb scene).

D

Deleted member

Too bad there's no online features aside from transferring content from the DSi, but .GIFs will do I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well to be fair, the Mario movie came out in 1993.

And it was well....Mario. Yeah, the content of the movie itself as barely anything like the actual Mario games. You gotta admit though...wouldn't a live-action Mario movie that stayed much closer to the games still seem a bit strange? I mean, it's a world where plumbers jump on cartoonish walking mushrooms with faces, intelligent turtles, collect mushrooms to grow bigger, bash blocks floating in the air with their fists to collect said mushrooms, etc...not to mention the main villains often ride in clown cars that are kept flying in the air by small propellers underneath them....trying to perfectly translate it all into live-action would still probably turn out pretty bizarre and unsatisfactory.

Zelda on the other hand is a magical medieval world with more emphasis on realistic action such as slaying monsters with swords and arrows rather than jumping on them, and the world itself is just overall much more realistic. Trying to translate Zelda into live-action would probably go a lot more smoothly and still stay close in style to the actual games.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, it's a world where plumbers jump on cartoonish walking mushrooms with faces, intelligent turtles, collect mushrooms to grow bigger, bash blocks floating in the air with their fists to collect said mushrooms, etc...not to mention the main villains often ride in clown cars that are kept flying in the air by small propellers underneath them....trying to perfectly translate it all into live-action would still probably turn out pretty bizarre and unsatisfactory.
To be fair, Hollywood came up with much weirder than that. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom