• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Any tips on getting Mii hats?

Perhaps, this 1.0.5 3DS patch makes new hats more common like what Wii U patch 1.0.2 did?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Found a picture of what could be the greatest video game console of all time:

EDIT: Whatever you do, don't click the full size version!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After seeing Forneverworld's latest video, I'll just declare him the manliest YouTuber in the entire Internet. You don't really see any big name YouTube stars talking about their personal lives or expressing his sorrow to their followers, while Fornever is able to do so without any regrets since he knows that he can feel a connection with his fanbase. If that isn't the ballsiest thing anyone on YouTube had ever done, then I don't know what is.

The poor guy had lost his Hinata (real life girlfriend) last week because she felt that he loved his fanbase and family more than her. This not only dropped his confidence level, but explained why certain videos like his Kill La Kill review were missing the past few days. While I had never been in that situation before, I had been in that deep hole everyone calls "depression" a few times in my life due to previous experiences with girls. Good thing I told him that things will get better for him this year and the two of us (Me and Diane) got his back. #RespectFornever

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Found a picture of what could be the greatest video game console of all time:

EDIT: Whatever you do, don't click the full size version!

That thing is. Piece of garbage

From a nintendo reviewer and it was in one of the intros of AVGN

Besides its destoryed for eternity now (the players was VHS tapes)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I don't know. I don't even understand the purpose of saying that...
Because when I posted it we were the only ones viewing the thread (and 1 guest)
Also, I'm at school!
Hi! :luigimelee:

Pheonix Wright is for chumps
:026:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh no, you did not! Expect a nice present in your mailbox tomorrow. :evil:
Last time you said that I got my Proto Man plushie in the mail the next day
So I'm happy to see what I get this time. :D

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just found this.
So here's a funny story. I've been working on this montage for awhile and I had everything saved on a USB drive so I could work at a friend's apartment. I went over to their place to chill and work on this. He lives in a pretty cheap place with peeled wallpaper (he calls it "Banana Walls") but his favorite feature is this ugly, giant green carpet that he likes to call "Dinosaur" because of how obnoxious it is.

We're chilling in his rec-room when he decides to put a frozen pizza in the oven since neither of us can afford to buy one. We go back to playing Smash Bros 64 in his room and I attempt to beat Classic on Very Hard. His dumb cat kept crawling around and messing with the N64 so he picked it up, put it outside the rec-room and shut the door.

We get really into Smash as I'm sweating trying to beat fighting polygon team. Suddenly his smoke detectors go off. Both of us forgot about the pizza and now his whole apartment is full of dangerous smoke and fire. It's like the kind of smoke where you can't see anything unless you're passed out on the ground.

We panic and hope the neighbors already phoned the fire department. He's concerned for his cat while I'm worried about getting my USB and montage off his PC. Quickly he comes up with a plan and basically yells at me, "Open the door. Get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur."
Das some pretty funny stuff.
Aside from the fire. :yoshimelee:

...Where did Luigi go?
:028:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Did you say Miiverse After Dark?
View attachment 38465
Hawt I know. :shades:
Yes. Only because a similar name of something a fellow by the name of @ RamOne RamOne mentioned, claiming it occurs here at around 1 or so.... (what have you people been up to? :upsidedown:)

I shall now attempt to change the subject to something more sophisticated: "ahem"...........Doughnuts.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In unrelated news, the BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) have no 3ds games nominated. In fact, only Nintendo game is Mario Kart 8.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
In unrelated news, the BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) have no 3ds games nominated. In fact, only Nintendo game is Mario Kart 8.
NO SM4SH? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!
Funny story featuring "Banana Walls" and Friend's Cat in the role of Friend's Cat.

Meaningless Pokemon in the end :troll:
That's it! Next time I see aMSa on a stream, I'm gonna say "EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR" :yoshimelee:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom