• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Player: "I just had the most epic battle ever!!, gotta save this"
Nintendo: LOL PATCH

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Player: "I just had the most epic battle ever!!, gotta save this"
Nintendo: LOL PATCH
Which is why World famous pugilist Tommy Ray Handley invented the record setting on cameras.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I forgot to film the three replays on my 3DS before updating...oh well.

Went online to look at downloadable Miis. One of the first results was a Hitler Mii...

Edit: @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon Did you post this?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, after a whole day of grinding, battling I finished everything I had to do on the used game of SoulSilver.
After doing 33 trades to move all the good Mon and items I got into Platinum, I shut down the SS game for the last time.

I had mixed feelings about that; It's sad to see a game card in a near dead state.

But I learned the lesson of not buying games in flea markets anymore.

Goodnight Everybody

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I bet tournament mode is coming soon, what better time to release replay sharing than before releasing something that would make it get heavy use?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It sucks you can't transfer downloaded Miis to the Wii U version

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, this update makes replays go boom? Oh well.

I had some nice Home-Run Contest and For Glory stuff (including me utterly crushing a Little Mac as Ganondorf or beating my Ganondorf records on HRC).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I literally just got a replay today that broke my heart to have lost.

Stock/Item FFA on Reset Bomb Forest, screwing around as :4tlink: when I happened to get a Pokéball with Gogoat in it. It just kinda went off doing its own thing while I focused on killing things.

I rushed Marth and got him off stage, being at a % disadvantage on my last stock. I'd rather have taken someone else out than be the first one out, so I follow Marth offstage and go for the YOLO Up B. Succeeded in getting an early kill, but was too far out to make it back. Accepted my fate with dignity.

Suddenly from across the map, Gogoat charges, jumps off stage, and literally CATCHES me moments before I sunk off screen, allowing me to land and regain my recovery. Gogoat did not survive the jump.

Loyalty to its trainer drove it sacrifice everything. I went on to win the match and saved the replay, but at what cost? The update left me with having no way of viewing it. I'll forevermore be indebted to Gogoat.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I downloaded the update... What's the point of sorting Miis by country? Region would make more sense, perhaps.

:231:

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Totally unrelated to SSB, But is alone planning to get the new Mortal Kombat game?

anyone
I was planing to, but then Goro pre-order, Kombat pack season pass and "we might put microtransations" thing happened and Im not too sure anymore. Might just wait for Definitive edition at that point.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well, this just got released for those that are interested, @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles .

So, get to see action of Vergil finally being made available in Bloody Palace for DmC and you can play as regular, not disheveled Vergil, or DmC Vergil in DMC Vergil's outfit. If Ninja Theory and Capcom got one thing right, it was DmC Vergil's combat. They took what made Vergil in DMC3, expanded his moveset by playing with the Angel and Demon Modes along with adding pause combos which if Vergil had in DMC3, he would already have had a more varied move set, added the much better reworked charged attacks, and made Dark Slayer more fluid since it's just two separate buttons for Trick Up and Trick Down and I believe either of them can be used for Trick for regular dodges since DmC originally didn't have lock on, so an evade button was made. In other words, they updated Vergil and gave us a taste of what DMC4 Vergil could have been. If only DmC Vergil could have gotten something like Beowulf instead of just having Starfall for a Demon Mode version of Helm Splitter. I cannot wait to play DmC: Definitive Edition and DMC4: Special Edition. It's the Year of Vergil, baby, and we just hit the jackpot.
I forgot how awfull some parts of the DmC soundtrack are, jeez.

Im cool with the Year of Vergil tho.

D

Deleted member

I got Flipnote. It's worth the download. You must be happy now, @ Bedoop Bedoop . :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Fun fact:
If the character you play has the ability to crawl you can spam crouch much faster if you tap down just enough to an angle that you almost start moving.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Has anyone notice there has been some users like to make a raid to some characters' Social thread? They just like to spice things up. I don't say it's bad because ,first, this can always renew the thread. And if they still manage stick the chat to the character, then it'll be a welcome!

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'll be opting out of getting MM cuz reasons.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I may have to wait for two weeks to get a New 3DS XL and MM probably have to wait until March.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But you made me curious why now :x
With the power of adding one word to what I said I'll now magically make the reason known.

I'll be opting out of getting MM cuz money reasons.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Marvel is gonna bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Movie Universe. Not too sure if they are gonna change Peter Parker's actor or whatever, but it's a start at least. I do think Andrew Garfield is a good Peter Parker though. I'm too hyped.

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon . It begins.
YES! THIS MEANS CIVIL WAR CAN HAVE SPIDER-MAN! THIS MEANS HE CAN BE IN INFINITY WAR! THIS. MEANS. A. LOT.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Marvel is gonna bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Movie Universe. Not too sure if they are gonna change Peter Parker's actor or whatever, but it's a start at least. I do think Andrew Garfield is a good Peter Parker though. I'm too hyped.

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon . It begins.
I hope they change the Spidey
God, Miles Morales would be hype

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have 200 coins in my Club Nintendo account. What should I get?

:231:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom