• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just checked out the Share menu in Smash 3DS's online section. I never noticed it until now. lol

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
What Nintendo expects from replays:

"Good game!" "Look at this good Mega Man player!" "Wow great match!"

What will actually happen:

"LOOK AT THIS SCRUB!" "LOOK AT THIS FGT!" "LOL PLEASE STOP PLAYING THIS GAME"

Twewy

Smash Lord
You know what I need to do? Stay up until 1 AM listening to a sad video about a dude who died, and listening to his friends saying goodbye to him.

Somebody stop me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know what I need to do? Stay up until 1 AM listening to a sad video about a dude who died, and listening to his friends saying goodbye to him.

Somebody stop me.
oh yeah him. Shame he did but what happend happend. I say you let him sleep in peace without brining him 24/7

Listen to some Video game music or something?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What Nintendo expects from replays:

"Good game!" "Look at this good Mega Man player!" "Wow great match!"

What will actually happen:

"LOOK AT THIS SCRUB!" "LOOK AT THIS FGT!" "LOL PLEASE STOP PLAYING THIS GAME"
It's sad that this is probably true.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I caught Groudon, now I have to catch 32 Bidoofs in Platinum to trade them for the good Mon in Soul Silver

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I completely forgot rabbits were in minecraft. They don't spawn in my world

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Marvel is gonna bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Movie Universe. Not too sure if they are gonna change Peter Parker's actor or whatever, but it's a start at least. I do think Andrew Garfield is a good Peter Parker though. I'm too hyped.

@Rocket Raccoon. It begins.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope they get another actor for Spidey in the Mahvel Universe; sorry Garfield but McGuire is a lot better, but despite of that I want a new and a little bit older actor for the role

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope they get another actor for Spidey in the Mahvel Universe; sorry Garfield but McGuire is a lot better, but despite of that I want a new and a little bit older actor for the role
I personally disagree with you there. Garfield, I think, acted more like Peter Parker than McGuire ever did. He's nerdy, but has a sense of humor and a bit of an attitude. We get to see him build the web-shooters and stuff like that. Feels a bit closer to the comic version of Parker. McGuire's Spider-Man lacked this, I felt. He didn't really joke around much.

Though who knows, if they get a new guy, maybe he'll out do both of them(which works out for all of us). If it's somehow possible, I'd get Josh Keaton, but who knows. I'd also want someone to portray Peter Parker in his early 20's from the get go. Can't help but feel like that's where most of his best moments came from.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I personally disagree with you there. Garfield, I think, acted more like Peter Parker than McGuire ever did. He's nerdy, but has a sense of humor and a bit of an attitude. We get to see him build the web-shooters and stuff like that. Feels a bit closer to the comic version of Parker. McGuire's Spider-Man lacked this, I felt. He didn't really joke around much.

Though who knows, if they get a new guy, maybe he'll out do both of them(which works out for all of us). If it's somehow possible, I'd get Josh Keaton, but who knows. I'd also want someone to portray Peter Parker in his early 20's from the get go. Can't help but feel like that's where most of his best moments came from.
I honestly felt Parker wasn't nerdy enough in The Amazing Spider-Man. He became some kind of skater-loner nearly cool character rather than the nerdy egghead I'm use to seeing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I honestly felt Parker wasn't nerdy enough in The Amazing Spider-Man. He became some kind of skater-loner nearly cool character rather than the nerdy egghead I'm use to seeing.
Yeah, he could have been a bit geekier I suppose. If I had to guess, they wanted him to still be an outcast, but try and fit it into a more modern style. I thought it worked out okay, but the staking didn't need to be thrown in so much. But he's got the humor and snark that McGuire was desperately missing. Though either of the actors faults aren't exactly their faults alone. There's only so much you can do if you aren't given the right kind of script or direction.

But I'm still one of those guys who prefers Garfield's version of Parker himself. Again, he actually used his smarts to make the web-shooters and I liked his style of humor for Spider-Man.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah, he could have been a bit geekier I suppose. If I had to guess, they wanted him to still be an outcast, but try and fit it into a more modern style. I thought it worked out okay, but the staking didn't need a thrown in so much. But he's got the humor and snark that McGuire was desperately missing. Though either of the actors faults aren't exactly their faults alone. There's only so much you can do if you aren't given the right kind of script or direction.

But I'm still one of those guys who prefers Garfield's version of Parker himself. Again, he actually used his smarts to make the web-shooters and I liked his style of humor for Spider-Man.
I found Garfield provided a more cocky Spider-Man whereas McGuire's Spider-Man was all about the insults.

The artificial or natural web thing I'm mostly indifferent to. I understand the reasoning for natural (it seemed weird to have Peter invent something top scientists couldn't) but then in The Amazing Spider-Man he based the web shooters off someone else's technology.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
It's sad that this is probably true.
Which is why when the update eventually comes to the wii u version I won't even consider for glory an option anymore (I haven't played it for weeks anyway so it makes no difference)

I just wish it was faster to find players on smash ladder or on here but bleh. Gotta deal with what you got, right?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I had this weird, nostalgic vibe that there was some huge Smash related news, so I rushed here thinking I was about to be proven a psychic but... nothing :'(

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The only Smash news at the moment is the 3DS Patch.... I think :rolleyes:

You miss the good'ol times of the Pic Of The Day too? @ Radical Bones Radical Bones

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Being able to download Mii Fighters is pretty cool

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Gimme the Wii U update that allows sharing of stages so I can give out my stage!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Sakurai should have had a Custom move shop added that worked like the trophy shop but custom moves appeared. Instantly would have made custom moves not a nightmare.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai should have had a Custom move shop added that worked like the trophy shop but custom moves appeared. Instantly would have made custom moves not a nightmare.
That would have been better, honestly. But he wanted all of us to suffer. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom