• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Better yet, skip the fetus and instead have demon babies with little scythes. That right there is brilliant for spacing potential.
And then we can have said fetus as extra DLC.
Deadly Diseases has the competitive edge with it's "Cancer Combo". The opponent suffers the after affects throughout the match.
I'm so sorry.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have never played that game, but now I am quite tempted. I guess, to make our character more original, she can spray amniotic fluid.
But from where exactly? I was thinking the chest personally.

I bet you said this because I've mentioned Dante's Inferno. Don't lie, what other video game has demonic babies with scythes? :smirk:
Speaking of which, we could take a page or two from Cleopatra...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That actually gave me a great idea for an original character. NetherRealm Studios should add a pregnant kombatant that fights with an umbilical cord (lots of fatality potential here) and her aborted fetus.
She can do a Babality/Fatality; she transforms the opponent into a baby and then she takes out her fetus and the newborn (or unborn?) baby kills the other one with the cord....

I need to stop watching Tosh.0.... actually I'll do the opposite

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of which, we could take a page or two from Cleopatra...
Ah yes, Cleopatra the big blue temptress with mouths for nipples and acidic breast milk. She's what erotic nightmares are made from and the one to greet those who had died for sexual reasons. Resident Evil should totally have that in a future game since it would be enough to cause strange boners and terrible nightmares. :troll:

Does it feature Dante from the Devil May Cry Series?
Yeah, from the similar variable weapons to the same fast paced action. The only thing that's different is that he's serious and actually gets naked at the end of the game unlike our Dante.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ah yes, Cleopatra the big blue temptress with mouths for nipples and acidic breast milk. She's what erotic nightmares are made from and the one to greet those who had died for sexual reasons. Resident Evil should totally have that in a future game since it would be enough to cause strange boners and terrible nightmares. :troll:
I don't remember the acid milk part. You sure you ain't referring to Melona?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't remember the acid milk part. You sure you ain't referring to Melona?
Remember when green liquid is spewed whenever Cleopatra spawned the demon children from her boob mouths? If that isn't acid, then I don't know what is.

Hold it, you just gave me an idea of the best fan pairing of a life time! Melona x Cleopatra my the sexiest and grossest OTP in history. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Remember when green liquid is spewed whenever Cleopatra spawned the demon children from her boob mouths? If that isn't acid, then I don't know what is.

Hold it, you just gave me an idea of the best fan pairing of a life time! Melona x Cleopatra my the sexiest and grossest OTP in history. :troll:
Though I don't know. I always felt we could expand on the idea of boob acid. It just feels like something that has a lot of potential, but for one reason or another is underutilized. It's quite sad really.

D

Deleted member

She can do a Babality/Fatality; she transforms the opponent into a baby and then she takes out her fetus and the newborn (or unborn?) baby kills the other one with the cord....

I need to stop watching Tosh.0
Actually I'd rather watch Tosh.0 over Encyclopedia Dramatica as the latter is extremely boring. Let's face it, ED ran its course.

Morbi

Scavenger

Acid is colorless, not green. That green stuff was probably Koolaid.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I see we have a new victim for our yearly offering to our Lord and Saviour Dark Pit! :evil:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Acid is colorless, not green. That green stuff was probably Koolaid.

I can tell those demon babies must love having to live inside their own separate paradise. They would be swimming inside of that "Koolaid milk" until they are forced to fight to their deaths for their massive mummy. It's fate that is both fortunate and unfortunate if you think about it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why be a Melee elitist when you can be a 64 elitist?
Because without us, your pathetic sequels would have never existed.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSi2LDkyKmI Better than the ssb4 trailer and with better music...
If any of you didn't see it I will summarize the trailer for you:
[trailer opens]
*Yellow, Fire/Chain Ninja and Blue, Ice Ninja engae in a deep staring and heavy breathing contest*
Out of nowhere, a voice yells "FIGHT!"
*trap music plays while Yellow Ninja beats the **** out of Blue Ninja*
*Wiz Khalifa starts rapping and ruins the atmosphere the trailer was going for*
[ass beating intensifies]
After Blue Ninja has had enough, the same voice yells "FINISH HIM!"
*Blue Ninja gets head pulled from chain and pinned on tree*
[end of trailer]

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dragon King: The Fighting Game Elitist Master Race :4falcon:

Morbi

Scavenger
Why be a Melee elitist when you can be a 64 elitist?
Because without us, your pathetic sequels would have never existed.
I used to be a 64 elitist... back in the 90's before the superior game came into fruition. I try and forgive myself, I keep telling myself that I was young and impressionable. I was taken advantage of, I did not know any better. There was no Melee to teach me right from wrong, good from bad. I was morally ambiguous before our lord and savior Melee, the best Smash with advanced techniques. But I have seen the light and it will not condemn this light.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Nintendo's Online is undergoing maintenance.

Great
Now how am I gonna beat people up as Linguini :luigimelee:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I always misread your name as SPropagate for some reason.

A REAL word without numbers. People with numbers in their username are toxic. Do you agree?
Well of course.
TM 06 Toxic.
Pretty much ANYBODY can learn Toxic. I can, You can, Anybody can!
C'mon! Don't you know you Pokemon?
Did you know that Bush orchestrated 9/11? It is not a conspiracy theory if lots and lots of people are convinced otherwise!
Oh! I didn't know that 9/11 was an orchestral performance! Were you there? What was is like? Did they have good trumpets there?
I'm sure the gen 3 fans would love to know!
:colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom