• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You all have weird names sue me.
My username isn't weird, so I am safe from destruction. It's generic, I'll give you that. xD

However, there is a reason. People nowadays like to make stuff to scare others because it is hilarious. It is also a societal defense mechanism that allows people to discern the competent from the incompetent. It is a great tool so that you can avoid associating with anyone displaying less than stellar cognitive functioning.
TL;DR we can just ignore those things like the Nibiru debacle, for example. :smirk:
But that's true.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Hell yeah, back to Premium baby! And it's all thanks to our friendly neighborhood God Usopp and his miracles.

So anything good happened this holy day?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have the most normal name

I really want that Freemium to get rid of it tho...

Morbi

Scavenger
I have the most normal name

I really want that Freemium to get rid of it tho...
I always misread your name as SPropagate for some reason.

You DO?
@Flight is still here guys.
His name is one word. And it's a REAL word.
A REAL word without numbers. People with numbers in their username are toxic. Do you agree?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Holy day? Is it Valentine's Day already? I thought that was on the 14th. My b.
Valentine's Day will be here in 5 days time, so we quite some time to wait.

I said "holy day" since it was the time I've started to follow the ways of God Usopp and his son Jesus Burgess (Or rejoin the Premium Account for this semester). I'm praying hard so that Oda can give us a new chapter that allows our Lord to have more screen-time. Hail Ussop!

God Usopp? Usopp is a god now
Well sort of, mostly due to a misunderstanding that revolved around him saying that the pirates revived from Sugar's Hobi Hobi no Mii Curse should follow him (All while the holy light of the sun shine down upon him). His followers had called him that, as well as Doflamingo, ever since and it became his new title during the former's "deadly game".

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

Hell yeah, back to Premium baby! And it's all thanks to our friendly neighborhood God Usopp and his miracles.

So anything good happened this holy day?
Glad you joined the dark side again.

Hang in the Disco Room when you can so we can plot Warchamp's mur-- I mean enjoy some buttered biscuits and hot tea.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We still have people talking about the Mayan calendar? Well, that's new I guess.

SwordDude

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Totally unrelated to SSB, But is alone planning to get the new Mortal Kombat game?

Totally unrelated to SSB, But is alone planning to get the new Mortal Kombat game?
anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I would, if I had bought a PS4 and didn't waste most of my loan money on Apple products (Macbook, IPhone, ect). I guess it will have to wait until whenever I get that well paid job or until next Christmas to get the damn thing.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yes, of course. Mortal Kombat is the best fighting game series 5eva. I have been playing since I was five or six which is probably why I am so ****ed up in the head.
Oh please, I've been playing it long before birth.
Get on my level.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If I had a PS4, I'd really like to get it. Though otherwise, I'd have to wait for sometime I guess. I'd totally main Sub-Zero. He's the dude.

D

Deleted member

You DO?
@Flight is still here guys.
His name is one word. And it's a REAL word.
I got lucky with the username I guess. If it was unavailable, I'd have went for the name "FlightShift", but I have told everyone about this funny thing before, so yeah. If I ever get Premium, I won't change the name, instead, I'll use the other features the powerful membership offers. Because I got the touch and got the power as a result.

You can thank my old Flight character for the username... been using it since December 21, 2010.

I always misread your name as SPropagate for some reason.

A REAL word without numbers. People with numbers in their username are toxic. Do you agree?
Names with numbers? I thought those belonged to YouTube lol.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hold up, there is a new one coming out?
It has been announced since early June of last year, you should check out the trailer. It is infused with some modern rap (so basically pop). Speaking of which, the Straight Outta Compton trailer just dropped as well. I can tell you are a huge fan of hardcore gangster rap, so I would recommend it.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I see this Giveology ad and it sounds like some scammy religion.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It has been announced since early June of last year, you should check out the trailer. It is infused with some modern rap (so basically pop). Speaking of which, the Straight Outta Compton trailer just dropped as well. I can tell you are a huge fan of hardcore gangster rap, so I would recommend it.
You mean this trailer?
The comments are the best.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That actually gave me a great idea for an original character. NetherRealm Studios should add a pregnant kombatant that fights with an umbilical cord (lots of fatality potential here) and her aborted fetus.
So basically the succubus from the Dante's Inferno video game?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That actually gave me a great idea for an original character. NetherRealm Studios should add a pregnant kombatant that fights with an umbilical cord (lots of fatality potential here) and her aborted fetus.
I like the way you think. Why don't we add the best fighter of all:
DEADLY DISEASES! :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Better yet, skip the fetus and instead have demon babies with little scythes. That right there is brilliant for spacing potential.
And then we can have said fetus as extra DLC.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Better yet, skip the fetus and instead have demon babies with little scythes. That right there is brilliant for spacing potential.
And then we can have said fetus as extra DLC.
I bet you said this because I've mentioned Dante's Inferno. Don't lie, what other video game has demonic babies with scythes? :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom