• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
DS Games last a lot if you take care of them; I got my SS copy used from a Flea Market, it had a really advanced game, so I transferred some legends and TMs to my Platinum, but I was about to beat Red and get Groudon and the Kanto/Hoenn and then...the game died. I lost like 5 legends, and a Full team of Lv. 72-75 Pokémon
My DS games are safe in their box, so I think they're safe.
My GBA games on the other hand...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought my psych teacher was going to give us this week to study for the midterm test

Nope, we also have homework and a quiz this week

Edit: And she decided to add the chapter this week's assignment covers to the midterm

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
inb4 no patch notes
"when are they going to patch diddy"

Weird. My SoulSilver copy still works.
It was an used copy from a Flea Market

UPDATE: It works again!!
I pulled a "NES"; I blew the game card and the DS slot

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My DS games are safe in their box, so I think they're safe.
My GBA games on the other hand...
In my case is the opposite :laugh: My GBA Games are in their boxes but some of the 3DS (Platinum, SS) are not, so I put my Platinum in the same box as my Pokémon White game.
My Game Boy Color games.....emm....all of them are in shoes box :rolleyes:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It was an used copy from a Flea Market

UPDATE: It works again!!
I pulled a "NES"; I blew the game card and the DS slot
You gotta love how even today tricks that worked back in the 80's still work.
Remote not working? How you tried turning it off and on?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh, whoops. I missed page 1000.

Why're we still here? :?
Because Social Thread.
We have to exist, we keep the balance of Smash Boards intact.
If the social thread were ever to crumble...
Who knows.
Doughnuts might rain from the sky...
Grass might grow upside down...
Lava might come out of our showers...
Pikachu might evolve into graveler, and Graveler might evolve into metang, and Metang might evolve into Pumpkaboo!
OH THE CHAOS THAT COULD ENSUE!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I need to gt this off my chest since yesterday
@KumaOso , Im sorry about the fight I got into with you in the beginning of this thread and I hope you can forgive me and I hope we can patch things up and be friends. I feel like I owe you an apology

Also Im back from class

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though in terms of things breaking, I think this has been the first time I've upgraded my DS not because it broke.
I had to go from the original DS to a DS Lite because of a broken screen, and then I had to go from said DS Lite to a 3DS because the D-pad broke.
I don't know what's with me and breaking everything I touch, but it's how the world goes I guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You gotta love how even today tricks that worked back in the 80's still work.
Remote not working? How you tried turning it off and on?
Yesterday I fixed a stuck wall clock by smacking it; so yeah, Old School solutions still work :grin:

Welp, now I'll spend my day grinding and finishing the SS game, while I transfer stuff to a safe place (My Platinum Copy)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yes. I only did it to see how long it took people to notice. I forget who it was but someone finally noticed yesterday. It only took a week for someone to notice.

I want the 5th a gone!
How could you forget me, the Space Strangl- I mean Stranger?!:lol:

D

Deleted member

Though in terms of things breaking, I think this has been the first time I've upgraded my DS not because it broke.
I had to go from the original DS to a DS Lite because of a broken screen, and then I had to go from said DS Lite to a 3DS because the D-pad broke.
I don't know what's with me and breaking everything I touch, but it's how the world goes I guess.
My black / onyx DS Lite broke by accident when playing Diddy Kong Racing DS when around it came out, I think. Then I got a DSi.. the R button stopped working at some point and instead of repairing it, I decided to get the DSi XL instead, which to this day, has never recieved problems (and it's pretty much the best handheld I've ever used, even though it's just a uvariation of the same thing). My original 3DS hasn't recieved probems so far but I'll be upgrading to the New 3DS XL, just not at launch. I kinda break stuff too for some reason, I don't know why.

The only thing I'd actually break would be the GamePad as it gets too much dust and I'm getting bored of cleaning it daily. :troll:
Jokes, jokes.

This is the week guys :falcon64: :falconmelee: :falcon: :4falcon:

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
Premium???

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My black / onyx DS Lite broke by accident when playing Diddy Kong Racing DS when around it came out, I think. Then I got a DSi.. the R button stopped working at some point and instead of repairing it, I decided to get the DSi XL instead, which to this day, has never recieved problems (and it's pretty much the best handheld I've ever used, even though it's just a uvariation of the same thing). My original 3DS hasn't recieved probems so far but I'll be upgrading to the New 3DS XL, just not at launch. I kinda break stuff too for some reason, I don't know why.

The only thing I'd actually break would be the GamePad as it gets too much dust and I'm getting bored of cleaning it daily. :troll:
Jokes, jokes.
Blame Diddy for your DS breaking :4diddy:

D

Deleted member

Blame Diddy for your DS breaking :4diddy:
I got hoo hah'd by Diddy. That is an important discovery. I deserve credit of this!
But before the DSi was released in 2009, I got a Mario edition DS Lite as a replacement. Still works. I usually pick up red-colored hardware for some reason.. not my favorite color though.

Diddy too OP for DS. Samurai, pls nerf.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo DS coming soon.

Soul.

You're all blaming Diddy because he apparently "hurt" the DS.
What did he do again.

Oh yeah

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Got all custom moves for Duck Hunt Duo and Captain Falcon. All I have left are two moves for R.O.B.!

D

Deleted member

You're all blaming Diddy because he apparently "hurt" the DS.
What did he do again.

Oh yeah
If you get hoo hah'd, you can't escape the hah hoo.
Apparently "Donkey Kong Country 4" and a Grunty's Revenge sequel (by Rare) were planned before this remake, but it wasn't greenlit. Too bad, because DKC4 already came out on the Wii 5 years ago. :troll:

Soul.

That moment when you have to race the walrus in your extremely floaty hovercraft.
lol that was meh on DS.
Apparently "Donkey Kong Country 4" and a Grunty's Revenge sequel (by Rare) were planned before this remake, but it wasn't greenlit. Too bad, because DKC4 already came out on the Wii 5 years ago. :troll:
Grunty's Revenge is also meh. I dunno, I just think it's boring.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Remember that rumour about DKR2 with Dillon, Mallo and Rusty playable from a year ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom