• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Two Smash Runs as R.O.B. later and I got all of R.O.B.'s special moves, meaning I've got all special moves for all characters at long last!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And Suddenly Im doing the Ruins of Alph sidequest because Wyanut?
I want to get an Unown :201s: in a Moon Ball because reasons

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The people said that the Mayan calendar indicated a doomsday on 21/12/2012, showing images of an aztec calendar....

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You're all blaming Diddy because he apparently "hurt" the DS.
What did he do again.

Oh yeah
I mainly remember that port due to the really tacked on touch control Silver Coin missions.

I liked the added stuff otherwise.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, I have 40 Mii hats and there are a total of 55 hats. This is still going to take a while.

Still haven't got all the trophies yet either. I have 673 of those.

Lol, the Mayans really got that wrong, didn't they? Worst prediction EVER.
It was just the end of their calendar, so it began anew on that day.

Other people were the ones to make the obviously bull**** apocalypse theories. Knowing human nature, it's not at all surprising.

By that logic, we could say each time the Gregorian calendar ends, the world ends... Oh wait.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Mayan calendar said that something would end...
But my Oreo cookie said that everything was going to be okay

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So, I have 40 Mii hats and there are a total of 55 hats. This is still going to take a while.

Still haven't got all the trophies yet either. I have 673 of those.

Other people were the ones to make the obviously bull**** apocalypse theories. Knowing human nature, it's not at all surprising.

By that logic, we could say each time the Gregorian calendar ends, the world ends... Oh wait.
I didn't believe that bull **** anyway, Frosty!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Pah, we all know the world ends with you.

*Space Strangles himself out*

Did you check the stat in records? Because that stat doesn't go higher than 48. It doesn't show the seven ones you already start with.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This week = Premium?
Sounds cool.
Good luck to all. :luigimelee:

I have nothing to put here so here's Do the Mario
:026:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The 2012 doomsday crap was well...a load of crap.

That said, I did try to have a little fun with it. The Majora's Mask jokes people made leading up to the so-called "doomsday date" were always fun. I listened to the Final Hours theme near midnight before listening to the Oath to Order.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Did you check the stat in records? Because that stat doesn't go higher than 48. It doesn't show the seven ones you already start with.
Yeah, I checked the records and it does say 40.

So, if the seven starters don't count and the max for the stat is 48, then I'm closer than I expected...

I didn't believe that bull **** anyway, Frosty!
Suddenly in denial... How cute. :smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
As a Mexican I got specially mad because other people of Tacoland believed that doomsday stuff; I read about people saying that Tonatiuh would come back and destroy the Earth... and Tonatiuh is the Aztec Deity of the Sun... unreleated to mayans... c'mon Mexican people, we learned about Mesoamerican calendars and deities on Elementary School!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The 2012 doomsday crap was well...a load of crap.

That said, I did try to have a little fun with it. The Majora's Mask jokes people made leading up to the so-called "doomsday date" were always fun. I listened to the Final Hours theme near midnight before listening to the Oath to Order.
now that you mention it...

Look, I only played TTYD at the end of 2013, but if I ad played it before....

I might have played shadow queen final battle followed to we believe in you mario :)

D

Deleted member

Remember that rumour about DKR2 with Dillon, Mallo and Rusty playable from a year ago?
Never heard of it. There were rumors of a DKR2 made by Monster Games (the guys who made Pilotwings Resort and the DKCR and Xenoblade remakes for the 3DS and New 3DS respectively) but there was no such thing. Don't think it'll happen anyway.

D

Deleted member

So basically, if one calendar we don't even use in the first place (save for the Mayans of course) ends at some point, then the world in general ceases to exist.. man, the Einstein quote you have in your signature is correct.

D

Deleted member

I never took the 2012 doomsday seriously. The people who predicted all that stuff should've waited for that year's April Fools.

The DS Pokemon games can die?
Nah, the game stops working unless you blow up the cartridge / cartridge slot on the system I think.

Soul.

I don't know if that's true because they don't have the battery thing the GBA Pokémon games have.
Least thing that could happen would be "save data is corrupted."

Morbi

Scavenger
So basically, if one calendar we don't even use in the first place (save for the Mayans of course) ends at some point, then the world in general ceases to exist.. man, the Einstein quote you have in your signature is correct.
It took you a really long time to confirm the authenticity of that quote.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No, not at all. I took the 2012 thing as rubbish as soon as I heard about it.
I'm not so sure about that. :smirk:

Indeed.

The Mayans were actually well-versed in astronomy, as their calendar matches up with a lot of universal cycles exactly. Quite impressive, for what were basically small tribes living as people in the Stone Age did. They had no fancy astronomical observatories or technology whatsoever and still managed to learn a lot about the Universe.

Rather intriguing, if I do say so myself.

And I'll be off now. See ya.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
About to log out and go to sleep.

Also, how many Taiko Drum avatars have you got already...?
So far, 64 of them. Im still recoloring some and I haven't Downloaded them all yet
I mad, the brownie supply was decimated and it was not me that did it.
That sounds like my house and Hawaiian Sweet Bread

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The DS Pokemon games can die?
Kinda; I got a
"The save data could not be accessed"
message early today, I managed to make the game work again but the card is in bad condition (thanks Flea Market) so Im finishing the game and transferring everything I can to Platinum and White

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So far, 64 of them. Im still recoloring some and I haven't Downloaded them all yet
That's... a lot of them. The little guy's face appears in Smash as one of the many cameos in Pac-Man's Namco Roulette taunt.

Bandai Namco really got some special treatment for developing the game. :p

Not that it's a bad thing, though. Bandai Namco is one of the biggest Japanese game companies of all time and one of the few older game companies that is still quite respectable (unlike, say, Sega, Square Enix or Capcom).

(And I did say I was off, so see ya.)

D

Deleted member

It took you a really long time to confirm the authenticity of that quote.
Probably. I think.

I'm not so sure about that. :smirk:

Indeed.

The Mayans were actually well-versed in astronomy, as their calendar matches up with a lot of universal cycles exactly. Quite impressive, for what were basically small tribes living as people in the Stone Age did. They had no fancy astronomical observatories or technology whatsoever and still managed to learn a lot about the Universe.

Rather intriguing, if I do say so myself.

And I'll be off now. See ya.
That's true. It's very impressive, bur people nowadays like to make stuff to scare others for no reason, the end of the world being one of them. Society is meh these days... shots fired. :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
Probably. I think.

That's true. It's very impressive, bur people nowadays like to make stuff to scare others for no reason, the end of the world being one of them. Society is meh these days... shots fired. :troll:
However, there is a reason. People nowadays like to make stuff to scare others because it is hilarious. It is also a societal defense mechanism that allows people to discern the competent from the incompetent. It is a great tool so that you can avoid associating with anyone displaying less than stellar cognitive functioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom