• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone got de-modded for not acting right. Then the guy who brought in those mods were de-modded because they were de-modded. Then the guy who modded the guy who modded the previous mods were de-modded. Then the guy who modded the mod who modded the mod who modded the previous mods were de-modded. Then the gal who modded the guy who modded the guy who modded the mod who modded the previous mods were un-modded. Than the guy who de-modded all of these guys was de-modded which happened to me and thus caused the movie to fall into development hell. That's the movie business for ya. Expect it maybe in 2025.
You just modded, de-modded and rekt my head with that post... :lick:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Everyone got de-modded for not acting right. Then the guy who brought in those mods were de-modded because they were de-modded. Then the guy who modded the guy who modded the previous mods were de-modded. Then the guy who modded the mod who modded the mod who modded the previous mods were de-modded. Then the gal who modded the guy who modded the guy who modded the mod who modded the previous mods were un-modded. Than the guy who de-modded all of these guys was de-modded which happened to me and thus caused the movie to fall into development hell. That's the movie business for ya. Expect it maybe in 2025.
Will there be a spin-off describing what exactly the regular users were doing while the mods were distracted?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You just modded, de-modded and rekt my head with that post... :lick:
I can't have rekted heads working on the movie....demodded despite that fact you were never modded.

Will there be a spin-off describing what exactly the regular users were doing while the mods were distracted?
Yes and will be called the "Agents of M.O.D's" and will consist of a squad of reg users that didn't get limelight in toe 2015 coming-of-age movie and will be on NBC on their Thursday block that no one really cares about ;)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
When will the overpriced merchandise be available?

I dunno about you guys but I want a @ Ffamran Ffamran alarm clock that announces when he likes my stuff. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Who would have known, The Annoying Orange loves to play Mario Kart 8 when he isn't annoying others. Maybe this was punishment for killing off the Super Mario Kart roster a few years ago.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not his fault he dedicated his namesake to a crappy character, Mewtwo was thought to be top tier in ye olde days I believe.
Mewtwo was thought to be the worst character in the game in ye olde days. The first couple of tier lists had him as dead last.

Lower than Pichu, Bowser, and Kirby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't wait to get a defective Ffamran amiibo that looks like Donald Duck beacuse a painting mistake

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can't wait to get a defevtive Ffamran amiibo that looks like Donald Duck beacuse a painting mistake
Sorry, there's this huge jerk that plans on scalping all the Ffamrans because he's "hentai." What does that even mean? Hentai isn't an adjective.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I can't have rekted heads working on the movie....demodded despite that fact you were never modded.

Yes and will be called the "Agents of M.O.D's" and will consist of a squad of reg users that didn't get limelight in toe 2015 coming-of-age movie and will be on NBC on their Thursday block that no one really cares about ;)
Makes sense.
That's the perfect time for a show like that!

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I was playing around in Project M when this glorious thing happened:

Perfect L-Cancels. Hell yesh.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Mewtwo was thought to be the worst character in the game in ye olde days. The first couple of tier lists had him as dead last.
Lower than Pichu, Bowser, and Kirby.
So then we have an example of early tier lists pretty close to correct!

Soul.

Lol what's the problem if M2K doesn't use Mewtwo. In Melee the character is meh, it got nerfed in the other thing I don't remember right now.
Might as well be better in Smash 4 thanks to reduced Smash DI which will make its NAir even better. Also the throws.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I managed to make my 3DS charger work again by twisting the electric cord while holding the 3DS in my hand inclined to the right without moving it at all
I've been charging my console for 30 minutes.... I don't feel my arm anymore....

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Lol what's the problem if M2K doesn't use Mewtwo. In Melee the character is meh, it got nerfed in the other thing I don't remember right now.
Might as well be better in Smash 4 thanks to reduced Smash DI which will make its NAir even better. Also the throws.
Inb4 confusion dragging people through the floor does not return.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sorry, there's this huge jerk that plans on scalping all the Ffamrans because he's "hentai." What does that even mean? Hentai isn't an adjective.
I am not a "hentai" or pervert which I believe is what hentai means. If anyone's a hentai, it's obviously @Opossum. Look at him, not wearing clothes and being all indecent. :p

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I guess I'll never get my cameo appearance then. :shades:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So what can we say about us and laptops then? kind the same. If you were born when laptops were out, its going to be hard to pull away from it
I only just got my first laptop, and it's touch screen. I might as well just got a tablet, but I needed a certain amount of power

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
New Conquest
TL;DR
We needed 1 more Swordsman so Shulk wasn't the odd one out
:roypm: was our Boy :troll:

D

Deleted member

I only just got my first laptop, and it's touch screen. I might as well just got a tablet, but I needed a certain amount of power
I can easily get used to laptops with touch screens... I actually like them that way, but I may be the only one not hating on modern Windows (8 and 8.1 / 10). Is your laptop extremely powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom