• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So... I just got a shiny Gliscor with the exact moves, stats, ability and nature it needed to be competitive over Wonder Trade. It even had a Toxic Orb attached to it, so the only thing I may need to do with it is EV train it.

That was really generous of them.
Same thing happened to me with a shiny Togekiss, is cool when people do that.

D

Deleted member

There's a Skype group?

I never get invited to the cool things...

I rarely touch Skype though. :4gaw:
Yeah, there's a group. One was made when ST 3.0 was new and another was made because of the 4.0 rules dilemma, which is the current group. Messenger though... :troll:

I do get bored of the application (Skype) at times. Meh.

As for skype....what is it?

Is it like this thread....in skype or just smash?

cause i might be interested if it's not the later....

-- Your old post. --

nah, only analyse what is inspired from what.

See, The whole reason I went into the trouble of ripping SS is only to get analysis.

For example, I can honestly tell you that in the music....there's quite soem evidences it was rushed. I hear lots of sounds being so similar that severamusic failed to demark from themselves.

Which is weird because in all 3 previous games....every music sort of sticker out for a reason.

Then, you know the screenshot when we saw a chain chomp as partner?

Well, the assets are very similar if not the same.

It realy tells you that they didn't changed the assets, but had to use them in other ways.

As for the things....I felt they were made in the end because they feel./...not so polished....

And just to tell you, the stage is actualy way better than orignal game for SS and pretty much never changed for TTYD....or almost, but for understandabe reasons. The only downgrade from TTYD to the stage is the music loosing its best part but again, the concept of the stage itself had to limit that....at least it's 45 seconds of gloriousness :)

But the stage first, looks way brighter than SS and really, way more polished.

So, I'm curious to what they did with the textures....

TTYD, I don't expect much. Maybe the Water (pretty weird choice btw), but the rest is like extremely close if not ported textures.

But I just have no idea how to use blender....THIS PROGRAM, HAS GODAM TOO MUCH BUTTON TO KNOW WHAT TO DO SHEESH!!!!
Random talk, but Smash is the core aspect of things for the most part. So, it's pretty much like a Skype version of this thread.

Talking about that, I tried using Blender once years ago. Oh boy, it was too complicated to use. Even Photoshop is easier to use to in comparison.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So... I just got a shiny Gliscor with the exact moves, stats, ability and nature it needed to be competitive over Wonder Trade. It even had a Toxic Orb attached to it, so the only thing I may need to do with it is EV train it.

That was really generous of them.
It might have been hacked and cloned, though. :207:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Blender?
I use to just spam Suzanne and test stuff with it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Talking about that, I tried using Blender once years ago. Oh boy, it was too complicated to use. Even Photoshop is easier to use to in comparison.
3D editing is obviously going to be harder than 2D editing.

Unlike Photoshop, you can't learn them by fooling around. Look up a web tutorial. :p

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once I got a Shiny Azumarill from WonderTrade; it was Modest tho :p
So I traded it for a Moltres in the GTS

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I bet my lost wallet that in Feb 14 people will toss Luvdisc on the WonderTrade to spread a "love message"
For me; getting a Luvdisc is the equivalent of getting a middle finger in Pokémon

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
D

Deleted member

3D editing is obviously going to be harder than 2D editing.

Unlike Photoshop, you can't learn them by fooling around. Look up a web tutorial. :p

Indeed. The only reason why I became so experienced with Photoshop was because of icon tutorials on YouTube. ZippCast (the well-known YT alternative) suggested me getting Illustrator (which is vector-based) and I did so, but even though I checked out stuff like tutorials and what not, it didn't work out very well. That is why I only use PS (for literally everything) and Paint Tool SAI (for things such as the drawing found in my icon) when it comes to graphics. I may go back to 3D editing some day. :p

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It might have been hacked and cloned, though. :207:
Well, it is named "Nope." :p

I bet my lost wallet that in Feb 14 people will toss Luvdisc on the WonderTrade to spread a "love message"
For me; getting a Luvdisc is the equivalent of getting a middle finger in Pokémon
To be fair, sometimes they come with a Heart Scale, which is a bit of a silver lining, whereas you're rarely get anything good off of things like Zigzagoon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is Wonder Trade full of Pokémon with 0IVs?
Actually is the opposite, WT for 30-45 minutes and you'll get 4IVs Charmanders, Protean Froakies and Eevees...lots of them (with a ton of Zigzagoon and Bunnelby of course)

Soul.

Actually is the opposite, WT for 30-45 minutes and you'll get 4IVs Charmanders, Protean Froakies and Eevees...lots of them (with a ton of Zigzagoon and Bunnelby of course)
Oh. I see. Eh. Is it really useful?
Like, if you're getting a Pokémon from the first route then I dunno.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"Had to back them 'em up with the fist metal cracker" ... "Fist metal cracker" is just so weird and badass at the same time. One of Knuckles moves has to be named that. He's in Project M, right? Side Smash, Down Smash, etc., one of them needs to be named "Fist Metal Cracker". Or it could be his Final Smash... Yeah... Have a taste of THE FIST METAL CRACKER!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I did something similar to that last Halloween. I would give out Pumpkaboo holding Rare Candies.

D

Deleted member

"Had to back them 'em up with the fist metal cracker" ... "Fist metal cracker" is just so weird and badass at the same time. One of Knuckles moves has to be named that. He's in Project M, right? Side Smash, Down Smash, etc., one of them needs to be named "Fist Metal Cracker". Or it could be his Final Smash... Yeah... Have a taste of THE FIST METAL CRACKER!
The day Knuckles (& Knuckles) is confirmed as playable will be the one in which I would consider playing Project M again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The day Knuckles (& Knuckles) is confirmed as playable will be the one in which I would consider playing Project M again.
Don't make me Chuckle, Knuckles. Knuckles & Knuckles wouldn't be in Project Chuckles & Knuckles to throw any Knuckles, Knuckles.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Oh. I see. Eh. Is it really useful?
Like, if you're getting a Pokémon from the first route then I dunno.
For the most part, you'll get a lot of first route Pokémon, Froakies, Torchics, Eevees and Charmanders, but you do sometimes get more unique Pokémon and breeding rejects (ex. Ferroseed with 0IV in speed while HP, Atk and Def are 31). If you're lucky though, you'll get shinies and 5IV Pokémon.

So overall, it's a decent way to get some Pokémon if you have a lot of spares to try your luck with.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Getting zizagoons is actually pretty good if they have pick up ability. Its double exp will let you level them up fast so you can run around with 5 of them at level 100 and collect PP up and heart scales along with moon stones and such!

D

Deleted member

Don't make me Chuckle, Knuckles. Knuckles & Knuckles wouldn't be in Project Chuckles & Knuckles to throw any Knuckles, Chuckles.
*Unknown from M.E. plays. Knuckles intensifies*

Things should be named like this:
- Nintendo 3DS & Knuckles
- Wii U & Knuckles
- Super Smash Bros. & Knuckles n' Chuckles
- Mii & Knuckles
- Sonic Runners & Knuckles
- Xperia & Knuckles
- Windows 10 & Knuckles

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*Unknown from M.E. plays. Knuckles intensifies*

Things should be named like this:
- Nintendo 3DS & Knuckles
- Wii U & Knuckles
- Super Smash Bros. & Knuckles n' Chuckles
- Mii & Knuckles
- Sonic Runners & Knuckles
- Xperia & Knuckles
- Windows 10 & Knuckles
You should go watch some movies.

-The Chuckle of Angel Island & Knuckles
-Dawn of the Knuckles & Knuckles
-The Chuckle of Knuckles: The Two Knuckles
-American Knuckles
-Hot Knuckles Chuckles Machine & Knuckles 2
- Godzilla and Sonic

Good movies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What I'm doing right now.

I'm not the only one here who enjoys this kind of stuff, am I?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Or we can make this the last one and say we had a good run.

Yeah, let's do that.
Can it wait until the Rosalina section gets a social thread of it's own.
Meh. Frankly, you guys would be much happier with a Skype chat group. A lot of us that originally posted in the old social threads eventually did just that. It was initially to watch the 2012 E3 I think. That or the year after.

I just think that this should be smash related and not just whatever. Oh well, thread is still here. Knock yourselves out.
As a person involved in multiple skype groups, despite the fact the threads can go a little overboard sometimes, the controlled nature of them make them favorable over skype's craziness.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This is not good.....
IMG_20150209_190427.jpg

I realized that not only my circle pad is wearing off, but the inner black plastic broke a piece and then fell in to the gap, cause my circle pad to jam.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom