• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
3D editing is obviously going to be harder than 2D editing.

Unlike Photoshop, you can't learn them by fooling around. Look up a web tutorial. :p

:231:
Actually, idk if it's because it's THAT simple to use, but I really learned GIMP all my myself :)

Now, that does work, but I probably don't know tips to work efficiently with it.

So, I might loose time without knowing :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I swear that Attack on Titan should be called "Holy ****: The Manga". This month's chapter was a special kind of insane.

Anyway, I'm only missing three characters to get all special moves: :4falcon::4duckhunt::4rob:

Duck Hunt Duo has one move left, the others have two remaining.

Last edited:

Blackyoshika?

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2653-2476
I came to say this smashers, playing a week or so with bowser will greatly help your yoshi game! Also my clear gamecube controller is better than your colored ones :)

D

Deleted member

Anyway, I'm only missing three characters to get all special moves: :4falcon::4duckhunt::4rob:

Duck Hunt Duo has one move left, the others have two remaining.
I spent so much time grinding in Smash Run with Marth, only to find that the one attack I was missing was a challenge reward.

D

Deleted member

I'm only missing two challenges:
- Get all special moves, hats and outfits
- Play over 50 hours

No hammers used so far.
I haven't bothered too much with challenges, so I still have half of page 3 left. Generally, I've ignored all "clear *insert mode* with every character" challenges. I'm gonna have to force myself to do the Target Blast one.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I still need:
- Get all special moves, hats and outfits (only one random hat left, other one is challenge)
- Play over 50 hours
- Beat Classic with all characters
- Beat All-Star with all characters
- Get 600 trophies
- Get 500 trophies (not sure about this one, though)
- Unlock Ice Climbers

No hammers used.

I haven't played in a while, maybe I should.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And I got all of Duck Hunt Duo's special moves! Two characters left, each missing two moves.

I think I still have some Mii hats missing, though.

Also, something I've noticed:

Bubble Trophy description (PAL version): A skull wreathed in flames. If that wasn't hardcore enough for you, in Brawl they'd leave a curse on anyone who touched them. In Smash Run, the red kind attacks with shocks and is weak against ice, and the blue kind attacks with ice and is weak against fire. Just keep that in mind when you're taking them on and you'll be fine.

The patch 1.0.4 changed the bold underlined part to "in many Zelda games", fixing the error. I wonder what about other trophy descriptions that might have been corrected.

D

Deleted member

And I got all of Duck Hunt Duo's special moves! Two characters left, each missing two moves.

I think I still have some Mii hats missing, though.

Also, something I've noticed:

Bubble Trophy description (PAL version): A skull wreathed in flames. If that wasn't hardcore enough for you, in Brawl they'd leave a curse on anyone who touched them. In Smash Run, the red kind attacks with shocks and is weak against ice, and the blue kind attacks with ice and is weak against fire. Just keep that in mind when you're taking them on and you'll be fine.

The patch 1.0.4 changed the bold underlined part to "in many Zelda games", fixing the error. I wonder what about other trophy descriptions that might have been corrected.
Maybe the typo of "Onix" was fixed? It's spelled as "Onyx" in the Snivy trophy in NTSC versions.

"Along with Ekans and Onyx, this Pokémon is considered to be a snake Pokémon, even though it has two legs. When it evolves into Serperior, however, it sheds those legs. In Smash Bros., Snivy unleashes Razor Leaf on fighters, sending sharp leaves flying and damaging anything in range."

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm listening to this while destroying people with Doc. It's funny to me. :4drmario:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just finished Shantae 3 (aka Pirate's Curse) yesterday.

Sweet, sweeeeeet game, easily the best out of the 3, though I was a little underwhelmed about the soundtrack which, while still good and catchy, isn't as surprising as Risky's Revenge's one for me.
And the french translation, while good, still needs some improvements, but as it is the first time WayForward does a translation of such an adventure game like this one, we can forgive it to them.

Anyway, I loved the larger cast and world, the humour, the chara-design, and also liked the fan-service (one of the most well-made honestly).

And this game confirms that Shantae, along with Samus and such, is one of the greatest female characters ever made in every form of media ever.

And as such, she's become my sweetest dream for any future Smash-related game even more.

:238:

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Warning Received
you trying to go a few rounds

i need to learn shulk matchup with mygreninja :^D

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Warning Received
Just finished Shantae 3 (aka Pirate's Curse) yesterday.

Sweet, sweeeeeet game, easily the best out of the 3, though I was a little underwhelmed about the soundtrack which, while still good and catchy, isn't as surprising as Risky's Revenge's one for me.
And the french translation, while good, still needs some improvements, but as it is the first time WayForward does a translation of such an adventure game like this one, we can forgive it to them.

Anyway, I loved the larger cast and world, the humour, the chara-design, and also liked the fan-service (one of the most well-made honestly).

And this game confirms that Shantae, along with Samus and such, is one of the greatest female characters ever made in every form of media ever.

And as such, she's become my sweetest dream for any future Smash-related game even more.

:238:
Half-Genie Hero = When
I want me some HD Shantae :luigimelee:

Such Grace
:026:

- Unlock Ice Climbers
Drat, I forgot that Challenge was there
That's gonna be a doozy.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Well, Nintendo missed the opportunity of making a Falcon Punch amiibo.
How shameful of them.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So I found this:

:079::079::079::079::079:
I just want to remind you how hard you slowpoked on this.

Yesterday, I was streaming TTYD and only had access to my chat.

Therefore, I only knew very late in the day when someone told me, but I realised that by the time he told that,

2 skype groups,
1 pm here,
1 tag on this thread
1 reply on the Paper Mario group

all told me about this. I'm seriosu, it felt that the internet has to make me aware of it or we wouild all die :)

But just restating what I said, the shape and outlines are gorgeous, it's just the brighness being too low. You can see the clear different shade of blue it feels more pm64 than TTYD while it has TTYD design....

like pm64 in GC standard is not really bright which is kinda weird considering the design tries to be bright. The only reason pm64 could be considered bright on its own is because it is the brightest the n64 can do. Play on a CRT and it does feels bright, but that's extremely dark if you would put TTYD or spm near, heck even SS would make pm64 look dark.

But kudos to the shape and outlines....really cool.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This would be awesome. Paper Mario needs a game on Wii U anyway.
not JUST that, but really, just a game is unfortunately not enough.

what it REALLY needs is a back to root. I really can't emphasize more, but it's really going to solve everything SS did....I hope....

btw, I do consider spm to be root at like 75%. Most of the game if from root, it's just slight deviation that is actually framed so it's fine.

It's just that for the sake of safety, I would not expect that we get another spm. With how much SS got hated for understandble reasons, it's not a good risk to take.

What I do hope is seeing either remakes or redo of TTYD/pm64. I consider both merged because if you think about it, TTYD is the extension of pm64....

But yeah, you have no idea how worried I am every day for this day to come....maybe E3?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
[sees title]

Oh dear. What happened while I was out...?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
All aboard the Infraction Train
Population: Growing :4villager:
*shot*
:luigimelee:

The ride never ends
:026: