• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I had a moment of realization earlier today.
I discovered that a poffen is a Muffin for pokemon. I discovered this while eating a muffin.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well I mean, I would like this thread to talk about competitive stuff too but it's the random stuff that makes it almost impossible for it to work. People would complain and yeah.
I check the CCI thread often but don't bother posting, mainly because I don't know what to talk about competitive-wise when they're talking about something else.
At times there's good info but other times it's people ******** about characters being bad or good. So I only go in there sometimes.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I actually do have a question for premium.

See, it does increase the number of recipients you can have in one pm....but what happen if you have like 25 person in a pm while you have premium and your membership ends?

Does the pm ends or?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I uninstalled Skype from my Laptops years ago; and I don't want to install that annoying thing again

The fact it can learn outrage, and I didn't know it could, is one of the reasons I'm giving it to him
Outrage is cool, but there's no need to put it when you can have STAB Play Rough to rekt Dragons
But yeah; causing chaos with the Imperal Rage of a Bulldog is really cool tho

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, my 3DS charger finally died, just when I was about to get my 600th Pokémon registered on the Dex :salt:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
At times there's good info but other times it's people *****ing about characters being bad or good. So I only go in there sometimes.
Or someone ****ing on their own character and claiming that they know everything because they play that character extensively or vague comments like, "Duck Hunt sucks", and nothing else. We'd like reasons, you ****.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I actually do have a question for premium.

See, it does increase the number of recipients you can have in one pm....but what happen if you have like 25 person in a pm while you have premium and your membership ends?

Does the pm ends or?
Umm, if you wanna know more about premium go to the top of the page and click Support Smashboards, Go Premium!
and it'll tell you everything you need to know

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Umm, if you wanna know more about premium go to the top of the page and click Support Smashboards, Go Premium!
and it'll tell you everything you need to know
far from it....

It does tell me about more recipients....good becuase as I said, I knew that.

Then it as a premium faq....which point to a permission error.

So, it only gave me things that I knew....

:(

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
far from it....

It does tell me about more recipients....good becuase as I said, I knew that.

Then it as a premium faq....which point to a permission error.

So, it only gave me things that I knew....

:(
Oh well then, I mean you could always ask a premium member that you feel comfortable asking?
They'd tell you why you're getting that strange error and any further questions you have

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Welp, my 3DS charger finally died, just when I was about to get my 600th Pokémon registered on the Dex :salt:
Wait...How does the charger die? I get the system itself, but the charger? Never heard that one before. That's got to be annoying to deal with dude. I mean, I've never had a charger crap out on me for my DS or 3DS(so far).

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Wait...How does the charger die? I get the system itself, but the charger? Never heard that one before. That's got to be annoying to deal with dude. I mean, I've never had a charger crap out on me for my DS or 3DS(so far).
My charger died when I forgot to plug the charger charger in.

And the charger charger died because the charger charger's charger was dead.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My charger died when I forgot to plug the charger charger in.

And the charger charger died because the charger charger's charger was dead.
That's quite the tale you've told, good sir.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The charger (3rd party btw) had a false contact; I had to twist the cable a little bit to the left to make it work, but that doesn't work anymore so, techincally my charger was near-dead before today :sadsheep:

Soul.

Its still kinda hard to believe that we are already half way to 5.0..... and 4.0 has only been around for like a month and a bit :p

Still convinced 5.0 is happening despite people saying otherwise.
5.0 will happen. 4.0 is almost done.
Social threads are always fast.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I were smart I'd give snubbull earthquake because both of his weaknesses are weak against it

I guess

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And even if there won't be a new one, we could always move to another. Like the 64 Social. :troll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
We're over page 1000 already, lol, and it hasn't been even two months. Slow down, guys. :4sonic:

:231:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I like the new title. I've seen many things!
The sky...
The ground...
The bakery...
The supermarket...
The supermarket's parking lot...
The depths of hell...
and even a perfectly cooked chocolate souffle!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gotta go at a reasonable pace :4dk:

Even Sanic died because too much fast in a lot of fanfics I've never read.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smash Social Thread 4.0 - The Dangers of Too Much Fast (featuring testimonies of Sanic, Flash, The Powerpuff Girls, Pit and Captain Falcon)

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So... I just got a shiny Gliscor with the exact moves, stats, ability and nature it needed to be competitive over Wonder Trade. It even had a Toxic Orb attached to it, so the only thing I may need to do with it is EV train it.

That was really generous of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom